firecat69

7 Days to Go

Repeat performance on 2nd Boy today with nothing to report and had one other visitor who was a Dud. I make it very plain to boys that kissing is very important to me . Sometime I will get a boy that is the perfect look for me and I will be patient if he is not a good kisser .

But if I get someone who does not look as good as the photos and barely want to touch lips , I send them away with a few hundred baht. That happened today .

So far not a great day but I will not post a review because sometimes chemistry is at work and not fair to post a negative review.

I would not want to kiss me either but there are plenty of boys who have no problem with deep kissing and that usually leads to other good performances . hehe

Will try to go to Boystown tonight if the rain stays away.

Kissing is also important to me and I try a choose boys who do this well. When taking a boy from a bar or gogo I always test him by a little tongue kissing to see how he responds. From GR its more difficult as asking questions by text is slow and over the telephone there can be misunderstandings, and of course few boys with answer in the negative. Sometimes i get the boy to join me on the beach and thereby am able to assess him as i do in a bar.

Despite the precautions there is always the risk of a dud and disapointment.

So far not a great day but I will not post a review because sometimes chemistry is at work and not fair to post a negative review.

I like your attitude. Chemistry is not there or sometimes it's just bad day for either side for some reason.

I recall fee Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde cases. Wild animal one night and romantic huger few days later. 

I  like kissers as well and always before off ask them if I can  kiss them in the room / don't do this in the bars /. If boys says no and I  like him anyways I'd still off him  and at times with help of shoot of whisky and a bit of caressing I managed to convert them.

What is nice surprise often very manly , likely straight guys are very good kissers. Lucky their wifes and a girlfriends.

No rain so headed for Boystown. Got a bite to eat and the started with Cupidiol. On this night anyways the addition of long time Sunee Mamasan M brought this place down. No customers , 10 boys average age 5-8 years older then 3 months ago. No dancing on stage. Left very quickly . Hopefully just a bad night.

Next Dreamboys again only about 12 boys but to my eye much more attractive . I know WillieWillie said full of screaming Fem Boys but I did not find that although predominately Gay Boys and some very skinny. But dancing on stage and some very cute boys and at least 1 I bought a drink. Probably will go back and get him later in week.

Next over to Funnyboys where Doormen told me closed , have no boys. I thought he was kidding but was serious. Said boys went to Big Concert and about 10 offs early. I was thinking to myself, I have been in Pattaya many times with Big Issan Concert and still plenty of boys in Bar. They head out to concert afterwards.

I am thinking to myself best Boy Bar for years is now going down without fixture Mamasan Rose.

I walk across the Soi and enter ToyBoys . Dozen customers and at least 25 boys of all type. So much for Concert taking all Boys.

At least 10 boys I found attractive and a good mix of all types except Muscle.(Sorry Vinapau).

Drink prices are steadily climbing, now 180 and I am sure 200 is around the corner.

That was enough for me , back to my Condo and lo and behold a Boy I really wanted to hook up with was on Gayromeo and should be here in the next 30 minutes. Wish me luck!!! hehehe

I was in Dream Boys also with a farang friend. We were only customers. I found about a third of the boys very fem

and the rest almost all skinny but managed to have some fun and hand out lots of tips.

Several of the lads will be hot when they get a couple of years older and fill out. Of course, just one farangs opinion.

Concur Funny Boys closed. Funny Boys seems to have lost its way, even before Rose left. There are plenty

of very hot guys there and some have said the boys have an attitude. I don't get it.

Also agree Toy Boys is doing it right. Best manager/mamasan Pat should get credit for running a great boy bar and

finding endless numbers of hot guys to work there.

M is disliked by many farangs and has been with Cupidol for a month or so. So many mamasans just

bullshit so much that you can't believe a word they say. M said to be unable to tell the truth.

Nights like this I love Gayromeo. Boy from Chiang Mai. Only been in Pattaya 2 weeks stays in room with friend who works at market.

He arrived and without much formality he pulled me into the shower where we got to know each other and a bar of soap. Always seems like the youngest ones either have the best experience or have not been corrupted . He was just wonderful in bed and then back in the shower. Pretty shy for photos so I did not push it. I took one off his ad and took a few on my balcony.

I will sleep well tonight!!!

Don't bother PM'ing me for Gayromeo Profile. Last 2 trips I have lost 2 of the best boys ever to BF.

This one you'll have to find on your own. heheheh

post-243-0-13271100-1412618212_thumb.png

post-243-0-86374600-1412618231_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-67643600-1412618259_thumb.jpg

I am thinking to myself best Boy Bar for years is now going down without fixture Mamasan Rose.

I walk across the Soi and enter ToyBoys . Dozen customers and at least 25 boys of all type. So much for Concert taking all Boys.

At least 10 boys I found attractive and a good mix of all types except Muscle.(Sorry Vinapau).

It looks Toy Boys won competition hands down with Funny Boys. But boys from Funny will appear in another bars eventually.

As long as there's good mix at ToyBoys I will find somebody there to my liking, In 9 weeks hopefully even some muscled part-time Apollo will appear there, visit firmly scheduled.

With drink prices Pattaya truly is chasing Bangkok but as long as bars are staffed properly 200 baht is worth spending just to soothe eyes with all that warm skin exposed.

Glad to hear you are on the roll.

It is a never ending supply of Boys in this place . Gayromeo around Noon and 50 boys 18-24. It was hard to decide which one to go after so just started conversations with 1/2 dozen of them. Surprising 3 wanted to come tonight because they were working at real jobs and 3 were available.

It's like throwing darts , there is no bad choice . Boy I ended up focusing on had some photos with Blonde Hair. I don't think this usually works on Thais but the photo was great. I didn't ask if he was Blonde or Dark hair preferring to be surprised.

Boy that showed up at door was even smaller then he appeared in photos and younger looking . He had his age at 20 on profile which agreed with his ID. If I saw him on the street I would think he was underage. This boy was just so much fun and sooooo cute in person but have to admit I would never be comfortable walking down the street with him.

Of course the older I get the younger they look. This boys works in Sunee so surprising to see him up at noon especially since he said he got drunk the night before. Maybe he had not gone to bed.

A great start for the day.!

Tonight I have a repeater (many times) used to work Sunee GoGo and now is 7/11 boy. He is not always reliable but worth the effort.

post-243-0-40445800-1412669269_thumb.png

post-243-0-98913700-1412669296_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-03950600-1412669338_thumb.jpg

Lots of Rain today not supposed to happen in October. Tonight I see a boy that I have seen for about 4 years . He used to work where Power Boys is now , my memory fades what it was called , then he moved to the first reincarnation of Jimmy Jimmy James (again my memory).

Then last year 7/11 and now he is working at laundry. He is very small boy 160cm if that , He no longer puts photos on his Gayromeo ad so I did not even ask if I could take a photo.

You can pound him long past how long I can last and he loves it , never asks you to stop or cry for you to cum. HeHe. Fair kisser and Good Oral.

If that type appeals to you PM for his Profile name. Since he seems to be unwilling for his face to be out there , I will not even post in the Gayromeo Forum.

I had one in Bangkok who agreed he does kissing.   Anyway, when he turned up, he was really reluctant at that part.

I just politely reminded him he said he kisses and he needs to do that if he wants his tip. From then on, he shaped up and left with full tip and a smile. 

People should keep promises.

So it was raining most of the days and i have someone coming over at 10pm assuming the rain does not keep him away.

I was killing some time on Gayromeo chatting with a boy who was telling me , he used to work at Big C but had gone back to the Bar. Reason being he had a family to support. Turns out he meant a mother and father.

Somehow I just had to invite him over even though it was not a good idea. About the time he locked his lips on me and stuck his tongue down my throat, it became a very good idea.

After the make out session he proceeded to give me a World Class Blow Job (Top 3) and we did not need to do anything else.

Always feel lucky when I Find someone that good at Kissing and Oral and am happy to concentrate on that.He left here to go to Wild West Boys and it started pouring. If it keeps doing that my 10pm will not show and that will be ok. I can't wait to see if he is anywhere near as star looking as his photos on Gayromeo.

post-243-0-48079100-1412770509_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-22058200-1412770544_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-48047300-1412770632_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-69618200-1412770667_thumb.jpg

Evidently my 7/11 - Laundry Boy has decided to put his face out there again with a new profile and a number of photos. He may be hard to hook up with because the Laundry has irregular and long hours but he is worth your time if you like that type:

Profile is Taato11 #66764133 and here are 2 of the photos.

post-243-0-59597400-1412866289_thumb.png

post-243-0-67245000-1412866304_thumb.png

Guest naughtybutnice

The thing about Taato (Chai) is that he has a really nice personality, I first met him a couple of years ago and was chatting to him on GR last night as I expect to be back in Pattaya over the weekend.

He does work long hours and is a bit difficult to arrange a meeting with but he is worth the effort and as you have said he can take a really hard pounding.

Firecat i love your posts. You have got me checking my diary and the internet for flight prices. !.

I especially like the final pic in number #64 of the boy laid on his stomach in the wet-look black briefs. Brown skin against the white sheet. However i prefer boys without facial hair particularly when kissing. Number #62 for example.

Keep up the good work !.

This post is for Vinapu. I am thinking of going off my usual reservation for the boy pictured below.

Maybe somebody here knows him. Great athletic body and apparently good English. Always nice to have a conversation before during and after the Sex. hehehe

I'll try to fit him in some time this weekend. Sun has been out for 2 days. Love it!!!

post-243-0-13956300-1412936998_thumb.png

post-243-0-33865100-1412937014_thumb.png

You have a good heart ! Thank you, you got it,  this is my type and I like his smile too. 

Some don't like tattoos but I'm not bothered at all.

Hope you have good time with him , a little change from your  usual diet of twinks .

I agree , a bit of conversation helps to personalize encounter. it's why lots of us are looking for boys with a bit of English.

Not much to report last 36 hours. Did a couple of repeats so nothing new to report. Just more and more boys showing up on Gayromeo.

I have also run into a few boys demanding 2000. I just laugh and their replies are . Ok with me.

Good luck to them!.. I also have had some ask for 1500 which I consider to be worth negotiating vs. 2000 which is just ridiculous.

The 1500's usually come down to at least 1200 or I tell them what I expect and the price is 1100. If they make me really happy I'll give them the 1500.

Believe me there are so many boys for a 1000 , there is no need to bother with these boys but since I only give a 1000 if it was soso experience. I usually give 1100 or 1200 depending on performance and sometimes even go to 1500 but that is my choice.

Anyways I have 2 new boys coming at different times tonight. One I found on Jack'd and turns out he works Sunnyboys in Sunee and the other a new Gayromeo boy.

Reports later!

Guest topjohn5

I guess Fire that some of the boys have learned there Thai economics from the bar owners and the raising of the drink prices....fewer customers means Raise the price to them, lol.

this is what Christian reported recently,  some BT boys are expecting 1500.

I'm not surprised, last Nov was happy with A-Bomb boy and gave him 1500 expecting him to jump with joy but he accepted it matter-of-factly. 

I don't thing it's greed, rather free market at work.

GR boys should be cheaper as thay do not need to parade in briefs on stage for hours on IMHO and  clients are taking a bit more risk than when picking up visible value from the bar. 

Not sure about others but 2 hr spent with silky skinned boy is worth 1500 for me on short vacation. Residents and long timers may find it to expensive but since they have more time to find a bargain is easier for them to do so.

Guest topjohn5

Hi Vin,

I agree about the relative price compared to a western hooker....but I do disagree that it is market forces at work....approx. 1 million tourists have not come to Thailand compared to last year at this time...that's the market force that should be working, lol. It's simple THAI imaginary economics at work.

That being said and I will not pay that price anyway...they boys that seem to think they can get that are not my type. My type is a dime a dozen...except where I am now in CM, lol, where they are RARE and I would gladly pay that price. Instead I have done a classic economic lesson and imported a replacement boy from Pattaya......