firecat69

7 Days to Go

Regarding Bird ive just checked GR and found his last appearance was 7 September. This suggests he found a boyfriend about then.

He also worked in Copa gogo.

I first had him in bed acouple of days after i arrived in Pats so that would be about 15 August. Then two times towrds the end of the month. He complained about the lack of farang gays in town, but maybe he has hit it lucky now.

Im sure firecat will find other birds that are still in the nest.

I arrived at 1130pm at Swampy. I was first off airplane and Customs was empty when I arrived. Not so many Booths manned so a line did form quickly behind me but I doubt anyone waited more then 10 minutes..

This was avery long trip for me. I usually spend a night on the West Coast USA in order to make the trip bearable. This time I did not so it is non stop travel 29 hours to my apartment. Arrived at 130am and certainly was exhausted.

Still Gayromeo called to me and after a shower I found a boy and had him come over. I just wanted someone to service me and then go to sleep . I just laid on my back and let him do various things. He was very engaged and quite talented . This apartment has a mirror in the ceiling which is interesting because I really don't want to see me (haha) but it was fun watching him getting me off.

I was to tired to even think about photos and so I just took a screen shot from his Gayromeo Ad.

It is only 8am here and I will try t get some more sleep before doing the banking thing etc when the Mall opens at 11. Weather appears to be Hot and Sunny and looks like Pattaya 2 Rd is all torn up for paving so not looking forward to the traffic jams.

post-243-0-50164000-1412384594_thumb.png

Finally got going to day but definitely operating at only 80%.

Went to see who was online around Noon and found a boy that I saw once last trip just before I left.

The type I really like off Gayromeo. He has a real job in a Hotel. Just something I find more attractive in that he works full time and hard and uses Gayromeo to provide some extras. Just appeals to me more then a BarBoy. But it's just a feeling and I certainly see BarBoys and full time SexBoys on Gayromeo or Jack'd.

Anyways this was his day off so he was able to come over on fairly short notice.. He is a good kisser, great at Oral and his number 1 attribute was that small very tight ASS!! heheh

Another thing with the boys who have full time jobs . They tend to be very Horny because they work long hours and have very little opportunity for Sex or at least it seems that way. Maybe just a good story I made up in my head. HeHe.

The one problem with these real Job Boys is that it is much harder to arrange times to meet. In this particular case well worth it once he knows his schedulel

post-243-0-86041500-1412413482_thumb.png

post-243-0-04694600-1412413520_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-39759300-1412413548_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-04567500-1412413581_thumb.jpg

Guest anonone

Glad to see you are settling right in, firecat.  :)

Second road was in serious need of improvement.  It was getting very "wavy" in parts. Made a trip on the back of a motorcycle taxi more like an amusement ride.  I do hope they finish up in short order...at least before high season gets truly underway.

Glad you are back in Patts safe and sound.  Like many others on the board, looking forward to your continued reports on your exploits.

I will post both of these in the Gayromeo Forum. I post in that Forum the boys I really like or any I find where the photos do not match the boy or the boy does not do what agreed upon etc.

There are some in between boys that I never mention because I chalk it up to chemistry and I have no reason to think someone else might not like them.

So above average performance or dishonesty gets a post in the Gayromeo Forum.

So I had an appointment at 9pm with a new Gayromeo Boy . Got a bite to eat around 4pm and needed a nap so lay down on bed and did not wake up until 920pm. Did not hear anyone banging at door so I went to computer and there was a message from him at 720pm just saying Hi. Normally that would mean he is just checking to see that I will be waiting for him. Although he did ask me for a newer photo which turned me off. First time that ever happened and maybe means he is hung up on looks which means I am not the guy for him. hehehe.

So took me 15 minutes on Gayromeo to line up another date with a boy I know has been around Pattaya for a few years but still only 23 and with good reviews.

He arrived right on time and was a great ending to my first day in Pattaya. Now to bed for a real nights sleep and tomorrow night, I may try to get to Boystown.

post-243-0-79936100-1412444526_thumb.jpg

post-243-0-56951000-1412444554_thumb.jpg

HeHe, Just so you know, we can see you in the mirror in second pic also. We appreciate the posting of info you do and you may still be a bit out of it from the trip so don't want you to be surprised that you are posting your own photo (in case you want to edit).

thanks for the report :)

by the way, the condo looks like Gallery - am I correct? 

and the second question - one of the pictures from J'd has "Hi cool" in the name field. I've read that could be an indication that the boy is willing to consume some particular stuff - so I skip accounts with "hi, high, cool". What do you think on it?

and the second question - one of the pictures from J'd has "Hi cool" in the name field. I've read that could be an indication that the boy is willing to consume some particular stuff - so I skip accounts with "hi, high, cool". What do you think on it?

Agree, "Cool" is usually an euphemism for Ice aka Crystal meth/methamphetamine

I usually steer clear of anyone with that in their profiles

(or course that is not to say that the gentleman in FCs pic is looking for any thing other than genuine fun)

I stay at View Talay 6 and the question of Cool is something I know nothing about and that being the case , I will not entertain any further thoughts of contacting that boy for a meeting. Thanks!

As far as my reflection in the shower . If it had been a better pic I would have definitely removed it so not to have scared anyone. hehehe

Agree, "Cool" is usually an euphemism for Ice aka Crystal meth/methamphetamine

I usually steer clear of anyone with that in their profiles

Thanks for the advice.

Reminds me of the last trip to Thailand.  I walked into one Sunnee gogo last year & spotted an amazingly cute guy.  

Shortly after we made eye contact he joined me & in no time at all he was riding up and down on me in the bar with nothing on.

Life doesn't get much better.  ;)

Anyhow, back in my hotel, he takes care of himself then needs to rush off for a fix of Ice.......