Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Not yet, I only came on Saturday
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I'm shocked!
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not on the baht bus as it could lead to charges
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    That cat, obvious avid soccer fan was spotted by me this morning in Patpong 2 and this appearded miraculously on my bathroom window also this morning. i wonder what the hell it means
  5. You never fail to cheer us up
  6. New boss is Mr. Arthur, former Tawan guy with very deep voice
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not a bad ass
  8. Neither he will be most rich I gather
  9. first2 (@firstyouno2) / X try that
  10. All I can help you with is that First ( first guy ) often happens to feature in Sauna Mania clips so I think he must be there. He also has X account as "first2. Third guy, Bank, is on Grindr almost nightly or daily so you can grab him there
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    one lesson from above is that assholeship is evenly distributed among all nations. Fitting penatly for Polish guy above would be paring him for whole evening in the middle of soi 4 where all passerby's would be able to slap his bottom which at 31 y.o. is likely very shapely and firm, yum
  12. I will venture to opine that in USA , like in every country of the world most crimes of any kind are done by citizens and legal residents so trying to dump it on illegals is just a lousy piece of argument. Guy who shot at Orange Overlord in summer wasn't illegal immigrant , neither was Jeffrey Dahmer nor guy who blew federal building in Oklahoma City. Nothing wrong with agreeing with Trump on any issue but agreeing on one usually leads to following agreements on other issues and not before long one may find himself in the middle of MAGA crowd , bullhorn on the head.
  13. I know, just checking if you were paying attention
  14. vinapu replied to ichigo's topic in Gay Thailand
    driver was dishonest thief and farang stupid idiot , shit happens. You absolutely right about need to have correct change , otherwise we may be tempting fate, not necessarily for big amount though.
  15. Oh, it's where that strange noise, called music by some , is coming from
  16. I, like you, am bottle virgin but from I heard and read from other people it seems that each bar may have own policy , not to mention pricing. It means if somebody chips in with answers I would be handy if bar name is mentioned. Jason 1975 may answer as once he invited me and another member to help him and his boys to empty his bottle at Jupiter, all I remember that we all three were admitted in without paying admission.
  17. vinapu replied to Keithambrose's topic in Gay Thailand
    on Line or other media ?
  18. , Bridge Subsection
  19. No idea but it was running already when I was there first time back in 2001, I think it was in different location in the same area though
  20. vinapu replied to EmmetK's topic in Politics
    you forgot to mention he will convert water into wine and gives everybody house ( to be cleaned )
  21. 1. didn't you hear about global warming? 2. most likely reason is that those frequenting saunas are less keen on putting together trip reports 3.cant advise as I only use Grindr and even this just to see who is there but it's bit surprising that you did not find anybody as usual melody of reports is that guys are overwhelmed with amount of calls and messages , Even most recent report today tell that poster opened Grind and bed a guy in less than 1/2 hr 4. Each bar has something of character other bars don't have , great show but unsmiling yet handsome guys at Jupiter, constant show at Banana, two sets of boys - models and floor boys at Moonlight, show by bar boys only at Hot Male, size of bar and crew at Dreamboys , muscle boys and possibility of risky show at Atlas, ok, perhpas The One (Tawan) is just version of Atlas, for me also Screwboys and Freshboys are similar but still there's more air in Fresh boys and cozy-squeezy atmosphere in Screwboys
  22. certainly you did not waste any time, waiting patiently for days you mentioned
  23. depending who is counting
  24. I've been to both , not boy hunting though
  25. smart people don't have it easy it seems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.