Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. No longer attractive since crow departed ?
  2. I don't rent as I employed in its time old wisdom " buy when everybody is selling". Being not short of self esteem on don't need 5 * hotels as ego boosters
  3. Not necessarily. I, for one, in both bars and massage venues try to steer to clear our of Mamasans, and prefer to deal with boys themselves. Last week I overheard mamasan telling customer that long time tip in that bar is 4000. While later when called boy for a drink, again motioning him myself to come over, quoted just 3000. Sometimes though mamasans can be useful if you need translation but DIY as much as you can.
  4. Olddaddy is super nice guy with only one personality and if his posts don't make sense I suggest you urgently strat taking double doses of gingko biloba or something
  5. Bismarck, late XIX century German chancellor once said " people should never be shown how politics and sausages are made". At least you know why
  6. Speaking about the weather now is quite amazing. Yes, some rains but always lasting 1 hour or less, generally sunny and hot but not more hot and humid that at my hometown at this time of the year.
  7. It looks that spoon is very inspirational since I also booked current trip hearing the news of his schedule. Original plan was Octoberish/ November is. Funny part is arrival. I landed just day after spoon and all it took me was 21 minutes from exiting plane to being on escalator to train station. That includes buying SIM card.
  8. Take you heart. I walked thay soi last night and there are some freelance masseurs, sprinkled all over. Some even quite attractive.
  9. Because we are. One doesn't dine with enemies, specially in such acclaimed and multi awarded place like Foodland Patpong
  10. So is penicillin, atomic bomb and ABBA
  11. Greetings from Pattaya.
  12. Actually seizing that weight, option of me paying crossed my mind. But no, agent was lenient enough. If she weren't, I'd remove tablet or phone from my luggage and carry that in my hand or pocket. It was VietThaiAir. I don't mind airlines sticking to their rules as long as they do it consistently. Way too often I see people carrying carry on clearly exceeding existing limits and packing with them overhead bins.
  13. All donations welcomed. Young in broad sense though. I like guys who are on their 3rd or even 4th drivers licence
  14. Yes. I also visited Towers of Silence in Yazd. Strange eerie feeling. Tibetan sky burial is even more drastic - body is chopped and feed to the waiting vultures. Not sure how wide is practiced nowadays but was near Sera monastery in Lhasa as late as May 1986.
  15. Funny part is , I never bothered with senior discount on MRT so for me sense of mourning it's passing is lost
  16. One of very few things I truly regret in my life is being witnnes to Tibetan "sky burial" and ever since I think any form of passing into afterlife shouldn't be made into public spectacle for curious lookers.
  17. Not many takers left alive , management thinks ?
  18. Sounds like a pretty long trip . You will have fun for sure. Take only half of goodies but twice as much money. If you need an iinspiration, this morning airline made me to check weight of my hand luggage. Thats all i carry. Total weight 7.1 kg.
  19. Are you sure it's such fun ?
  20. vinapu replied to 12is12's topic in Gay Pattaya
    Easy if one sits in the exit row
  21. No, as long as there are apartments for rent. Who says one must live in his own house ? That's another AngloSaxon obsession, live in owned accommodation with side dish of being chained to the mortgage for 30 years
  22. Chicken schnitzel is as blasphemous as say, vegetarian ham or experienced virgin prostitute
  23. Won't be expensive I gather ?
  24. Was supposed to be opened on Aug 6th, new,improved formula date is Aug 15. How I know ? From most reliable source I.e Guido himself. Spoken to him while one of our members was munching on world renown Guidos own German sausage
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Humble nobody myself or rather my even humbler smartphone. In case of disputes I have witnesses including two who don't drink anything more potent than water. For alli know it was last day of July of 2026.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.