Everything posted by vinapu
-
No more Fast track
I used the same trick on my old neighbour Sophia , difference being that it was her calling herself " old cunt", sp I rushed with rescue " why old ?"
-
Time to venture out of Silom ….
If I did , obviously I was wrong but fortunately I'm not one of those who need to be always right.
-
Guido’s cat
Cat is getting more and more audacious by the day as this yesterday's picture attests. Guido's sausage tastes as good as always
-
Time to venture out of Silom ….
I suspect before that materializes many of us will be more interested in on what days, adult diapers, are 40% off.
-
No more Fast track
I'm amazed about harsh life of rich people. Losing fast track availability must be like losing spouse and a cat in single car accident.
-
No more Fast track
What size is he I'm dying to know? Judging by name though I guess at least 56 if not 58
-
Trip Report (June/July 2026)
No matter age, we always have a bit of child left in us and thats very good thing. It needs to be said that in Bangkok one does not need mood improvement though.
-
Sad end to an interesting life
Anything wrong with that?
-
Agate vs the rest
Since we are talking end of November, I'd still check availability in a month or month and half. They may not release to the platform all they have.
- No more Fast track
-
I need to learn to ride a bike
Which one above is me and which one you?
-
I need to learn to ride a bike
Both sure things
-
Advice for massage parlour
I wanted to say the same but you were first !
-
Advice for massage parlour
No , 1/2 litre one usually suffices
-
No more Fast track
Sure, you look 60 because it's how old ypu are. On serious note, no need to resort to cheating. Last Saturday somebody I know very well landed at 10p.m. and it took him whole 21 minutes from time he left the plane to clear immigration and buy a Sim card and be in the escalators down to train station. So it's all matter of luck blended with proper timing. Yes, he is over 70 but still walks straight
-
Best days of the week to leave Bangkok for Pattaya?
No, for strictly technical reasons. I'm travelling now and hate to type enything longer on my tablet
-
Best days of the week to leave Bangkok for Pattaya?
Yes, everybody is entitled to my oppinion
-
Map of Jomtien Complex - Supertown
I'd not built much of theory based on just one statistic sample
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Very dangerous and wasteful activity as one easily can get tired.
-
Best days of the week to leave Bangkok for Pattaya?
In my opinion and I'm not born yesterday , Monday to Sunday should be good. I'd avoid all other days of the week
-
hotel questions after DmDD
When comes to discretion nothing beats Raya, unless you have room on 5th floor where reception is. Otherwise you just take elevator to your floor and nobody other than possible security cameras see you and your guy
-
hotel questions after DmDD
Careful types can always use BTS overpass steps away
-
hotel questions after DmDD
You forgot to add his name was Jeffrey
-
hotel questions after DmDD
For a week or just 7 days ?
-
hotel questions after DmDD
You may want to check new Aiden Surawon, it's on the way to XOne exchange. If you ask me , my most favorite hotels are Raya and Baan Silom soi 3 , rest either too costly or rooms too small or both