Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Tuesday July 28 is HM King's birthday. Not sure what protocol is on such occasion but does it mean bars will be possibly closed 2 days in row ? Previous king was known to express opinion that he is not against subjects having a drink or two on such a jubilee.
  2. I was beneficiary of such move by Quarter Silom (25$) , never stay there since
  3. great as it shoots three birds in one bullet if stolen , only portion of our wealth disappear prevents from accidentally pulling wrong note and tipping 1000 instead of intended 100 for example poking nobody's eye when fat wallet is shown and customer tries to find proper banknote
  4. you can forgive him, he is probably grandfather now
  5. which may also make an economic sense because way most of cruises are priced if you travel alone you still pay for doble cabin so only single saving is on not paying second airfare
  6. sadly , kind of typical. Fire suddenly breaks out and exits are closed or obstructed. Whenever I pass by DJ Station I say to myself " why you never went there ?"
  7. thank you for great report and congratulation of chalking off one of your life dreams and doing it in style. I'm shocked that you like cold, who would think ? Hope your Monday is equally busy and successful
  8. no, she is just too old
  9. it seems it was Grand Opening introductory price as out of curiosity I checked Agoda for beginning of Sept and it was more like 160 euro, not 60. Agree , 60 for such location would be kind of bordering on reasonable
  10. thank you very much ! I like his shapely elbows and his shoe laces tying style. In fact I like rest of him too
  11. unzipping them would be nicer job
  12. you may consider what I wrote above as you don't want to carry 3 months worth of 1, 5 and 10 $ bills
  13. it's weekend, wait until tomorrow
  14. OMG, I did not even know he was alive and he is dead already !
  15. Wallet is mother of all misery, it's why I don't use one as it makes easy to lose everything in one go, be it stolen, dropped by accident or forgotten on the table
  16. looks very nice but at prices they are asking for I rather wait till I win 6/49
  17. it's why I prefer top do my dishes by hand
  18. seems like just yesterday
  19. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    i like the word
  20. sometimes you can. Years ago I brought Arena guy for overnighter to BBB Inn. Only after he left in the morning I realized that all that time there was 7000 baht on the desk in more or less plain view, left untouched. Blind guy and stupid customer story
  21. indeed , you beat me to this comment and I have been to more countries than years I chalked off so far
  22. It looks that for now I'm stuck, messages are coming and I can see them , but whatever I send in 15 seconds comes as " undelivered" , sample below. Fuck Line and her entire family.
  23. don't spread fake news
  24. you are not alone, obviously we maintain our sanity for NOT being under influence of fitness influencers
  25. Last night I had a bit of political discussion on Line with friend, not a member here. Subject - Iran's nuclear ambitions and US attempts to prevent them possessing it. Short , civilized and uncontroversial although we did not agree on everything. At one point I voiced an opinion that possession of any type of arms doesn't meant that in the conflict they will be used, citing example of poison gasses used in WW I trenches but not used in battlefields of WW II . I had another two short message exchanges, with member about virtues of Jey Spa personnel and joys of returning to the hotel we both like, nothing drastic at all and another with boy in Phnom Penh asking how is his mother to which response was ' still in hospital ". This morning sent short messages on Line to 3 different members and the said boy and all came with the same response " undelivered, your ability to send messages was temporarily suspended owing to violation of our policy" Certainly reason was not mother in hospital neither accolades "Jey Spa never disappoints" but has something with named arms and politics so you have been warned. it looks that for time being I can receive messages on Line but can't respond to them. Hitler and Stalin are certainly spinning in their graves that they did not have such opportunities in their times .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.