Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Humiliation on a new level
The automatic response is annoying. I was asked in Florida, how I was. I said not good, my mother just died! (Not true, i was feeling mischievous)The response? Have a nice day!
-
Brazilian Saunas
Loyaltylobby.com
-
Dubai
I had fun in Dubai a couple of years ago. Used the apps.
-
Times changing?
Current definitions would be useful. I have assumed, for example, that South Asian means Indian, even though Indis goes far north!!
-
Brazilian Saunas
Skip@luxuryflightclub.com. others when I locate them!
-
update saunas RIO and SP
Was the sound better?
-
Brazilian Saunas
That's what I do. I am on a lot of travel blogs, and it's surprising how many deals you can get. Sometimes you have to change, Finnair London via Helsinki, for example. But in business class it's manageable. I'm also lucky still to have a lot of air miles left from business travel.
-
Colombian Hottie Cumming For You
Really attractive!
-
Patpong is hopping!
I agree Patpong is busy, but a bit different, as a third of the soi is a food court/carts. Busy though, cheap beer.
-
Humiliation on a new level
Mind you, I was visiting friends in San Francisco, and buying some wine in a Safeway. I was asked for ID, to show I was over 21! I am 72, and have white hair! The impasse was only solved when the customer behind me offered to pay, and I gave her the cash! I did well, as she had a Safe way card, that gave her 20% off!
-
Humiliation on a new level
Perhaps be pleased that they thought your fiance was underage, I wouldn't mind being thought to be a lot younger than my age! It happens sometimes! But I agree that checking is sensible.
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
Depends on what stamps you have......
-
Patpong is hopping!
You're lucky. Normally the guys there are older and larger!
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
Strangely, I thought my original post quite clear!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Would be a sensible move!
-
Jey Spa red
Perhaps it would help if I was colour blind?
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
No, I mean that a lot of the guys I have enjoyed have not wanted to do threesomes.
-
Patpong comings and goings
I have to say that I preferred the suites in the Dusit Thani to the suite in the Meredien, that I now book. The Meredien is very comfortable, and convenient, but I'm not a fan of the decor!
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
I've found 3somes not that popular. Maybe I've been unlucky, mainly tried on Grindr. Members here have suggested selecting your boy from a go go bar, and asking him to nominate a 'friend' whom he likes.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Thanks for the pic. Looks encouraging. Yes, I think it is multi use. The problem with the old hotel, from an income point of view, was the enormous hotel car park, which took up valuable space, which will now bring in more income. Mind you, bearing in mind earlier comments about staffing, it will be interesting to see if the hotel, and others in Bangkok 1, can get good staff.
-
Jey Spa red
Always struck me as odd that the masseurs at Green Spa, Surawong, wear orange shirts....
-
Patpong comings and goings
Dust Thani was my favourite hotel. I stayed there 10 days before it closed, and staff in the Club lounge said the iconic spire will be saved. Lovely lounge with big balcony. When I first stayed there, 1978, it was the tallest building in Bangkok! Main building had lovely Thai style rooms, lots of silk, and wood. quite large. I doubt the new one will be the same! I was told that it is supposed to open in December, but that looks unlikely!
-
Trip Report (Jan 2024)
Yes, I find Grindr very good!
-
India
Looks a bit too good to be true!
-
Tori Spa Hanoi
Thanks. Sad to hear. I am planning to go to Hanoi shortly. My first visit. If anyone has up to date news, that would be very helpful.