Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Er, spelling, please!
  2. Glad to hear you succeeded. Let us know if it speeds up your entry!
  3. Do you have a death wish?
  4. Yes, strange, isn't it!
  5. I gather that Thailand has launched a new Immigration App, THIM. This is supposed to facilitate entry to the Kingdom, I gather, though information is rather vague. I have downloaded it, it's quite charming! It opens, but as I am not travelling to Thailand, I didn't try to complete the online questionnaire. I read that someone who did complete it, found that it didn't work, what a surprise! It is suppose to automatically download your passport etc, but when this was tried the pages were blank! It's not clear if this is supposed be operational or not. Any info from members would be useful.
  6. I used the ATMs to get USD.
  7. I have friends who have an elevator in their 2 storey house! It's 'just in case'.
  8. Luckily I still have my sight..
  9. Generalisations are not helpful. I offed a Vietnamese guy, from Goodboys, and he was really good.. He has become a regular, though he no longer works in a bar. Happy with 3somes, good English, great sex!
  10. True, I was paying 300 or 400 AUD in Sydney
  11. Also, I have cards that incur no FX fees, which helps.
  12. I used credit cards all the time in Siem Reap. For cash, USD is accepted everywhere, but if change is small amount, say less than 10 USD, it is sually given in Riel.
  13. Did he demonstrate his skills, or stay clothed? See recent post about an enthusiastic barber.......
  14. I assume you would sell your soul for that!
  15. Oh, ok, must have been an Airbus. Wasn't every day.
  16. I agree re flight attendant!!
  17. Not entirely true, @Olddaddy and Capella, and other members also stay at Le Meridien. But I'll think about it!
  18. Personally, i have always found Bangkok Airways perfectly fine to Siem Reap. Sometimes they fly a 737. Air Asia fly from Don Muang, but I have avoided them!
  19. Looks nice, hope someone tries it, and reports.
  20. That's better!
  21. Family holiday!
  22. Marrakesh is well worth seeing, we stayed outside in a great hotel, but I can't remember the name. Quiet, as outside. The Owner had a fabulous collection of pre war travel posters. They had a shuttle service to take you in to the city The Owner was Berber/Jewish. There is also the Yves St Laurent Cactus museum, one of the finest in the world. YSL was gay.
  23. Only while I was asleep.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.