Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I didnt realise that you had been taught English?
  2. Did she really say that?
  3. I think Tony Gray made up the all international back row.
  4. In UK, you see that after, for example, a violent death, probably drug related, the GoFundMe is set up almost before the body is cold. See also English tourists hospitalised in Thailand, without insurance.
  5. I think we realise that a death is a sad event, but Unicorn is making a valid point, in my view. This is becoming an industry.
  6. And it can't be opened here! Still i can watch it on the BBC.
  7. Yes, with Dr J P R Williams, John Dawes, Merv the Swerve, John Taylor and bothers!
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Singapore
    I gather the Ghan is really expensive, at least in posh class? A friend said that after a while it was rather dull.
  9. Better than death by a thousand cuts!
  10. All very sad. I remember the better times! I used to watch London Welsh when they had 10 Welsh international players.
  11. Welsh, not sure if that counts!
  12. I'll think about it!
  13. Thanks, I was hoping for 200 per cum!
  14. Bit like a wine tasting. Did you keep a note of the bouquet of the various cum offerings?
  15. Not just multiple personalities, but multiple families.
  16. There are still off fees, per boy 'tip" per boy etc. Sitting in a bar on Pattaya must be cheaper!
  17. What about the land mine museum?
  18. It's a lot more pricey, with multiple off fees!
  19. "Vinapu is a great guy and very generous with the boys too." Tell him something he doesn't know!
  20. If i was to go back to Pattaya, unlikely, I could go to that bar referred to, where the boys line up, in turn, to cum!
  21. The maximum I managed was 2!
  22. What's his name?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.