Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Well, at least she didn't think she was the Pope, or JC!
  2. The gloves are nice!
  3. "There was some weird cult (I know, redundant) whose leader was ingesting silver or gold" The Republican party? Sorry, no
  4. I hear that there is a prison in Kabul, which is not much more than a hole in the ground?
  5. Too comfortable.
  6. ..Sydney recently I wish predictive txt wouldn't shorten words!
  7. Yes, I was taken aback in Sy recently, when I was contacted by an Asian guy, 35 very presentable, if not model status, who was very keen to meet. So we did, and he was great. Kissing sex, he came, the lot. Seemed to enjoy an elderly overweight guy! I thought I ought to try a tip, but he refused
  8. Shame that the Bedlam 'hospital' is no more.
  9. Takes waxing to a new level....
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Guido's cat occupying only spare table outside G 's tonight. Owner not on site.
  11. I hope @Olddaddy can't get gold poisoning from his goldcfaucets!
  12. Other issue in Surawong is continually whistle blowing mainly self important guys letting traffic in and out of side roads, bur very noticeable.
  13. Doesn't work as well as paper, INHO! Self cleaning would be an advance, perhaps AI could be involved!
  14. He was here in soi 4 on Friday. His cat here tonight!
  15. Hmmm! Odd, I hear sirens all the time in Central Bangkok. Mostly ambulances. There is less hooting, it's true. Also, perhaps others can comment, they seem to have removed those souped up tuk tuks, that made such a racket? I hope so, they were a real pain. I hope its not just me not noticing!
  16. Sorry...squirting warm water.....
  17. Gold taps?. Actually I have 5 toilets, no gold to be seen, but it is a family house
  18. The Le Meridien here has Japanese toilets, with heated seat, but no music. Although squiribg warm water up your ass can be pleasant, i dont find it works that well! Years ago I stayed in the country house of a client/lawyer, after golf. Although Japanese in one way, no bed, tatami mat, toilet was fine!
  19. Yes, there are other ways of strengthening the leg muscles!
  20. Indeed, and he certainly has been thrown in at the deep end! I imagine no aircon, etc!
  21. No, I will re read it am not familiar with the poster!
  22. just to be really really honest here ok. I would hope that you are usually honest!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.