Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Ok, I look forward to hearing from members who are attracted by high pitched screeching!
  2. My informant suggested that Guido may be in double figures!
  3. I assume the writer is insane.
  4. Oops, sorry, USA , NOT included!
  5. I agree, but just at the moment, in Patpong 2, I am put off by the screeching effeminate Thai guys, who can be found there!
  6. Ah, but at least you are not crazy and dishonest!
  7. Just to report, heavy-handed pm and evening, so reordered my stamp album. Moved a stamp from last year to the front page. From Northern Thailand, very satisfactory. Quite pleased with my stamina! As rain staying heavy, stayed in hotel, planning Siem Reap!
  8. Would prefer the old Q role! If he doesn't, that's fine, it means, hopefully, he is otherwise happily engaged!
  9. I understand that Guido may have a number of residential options already, in Pattaya.
  10. Suggested Read: Thailand Has Opened E-Gate Immigration To 33 Foreign Nationalities At Suvarnabhumi Airport - https://loyaltylobby.com This article just appeared in my loyaltylobby inbox. I lack the skill to quote the whole article, but it says the gates are now in operation! Usual suspects included, UK, USA, etc. If true great news. No sign of this on Fruday, when I arrived, hopefully other members will be able to test. I am back from Cambodia next Saturday, so will test then. Would be manna from heaven!
  11. Presumably bananas already available?
  12. This is a short report on my current visit to Bangkok. Not much to report on the sex front, as I already had some stamps lined up before arrival. A brief comment about Suvarnabhumi. I arrived mid afternoon at the satellite terminal, train quick to Main terminal. Quite a lot of people, surprisingly, but Priority Lane available for old people such as myself! The whole thing took about 10 minutes. No luggage, so picked up local sim, and straight to Hotel car and to hotel. As it is rainy season quite a lot of traffic. Started stamp collecting that evening, with pre ordered stamp, and afterwards wandered about trying to get rid of my jet lag. First thing to notice was that the centre was pretty empty. Occasional bursts of very heavy rain followed by intervals of quite nice weather, not too hot about 31°. Went down Soi 4 Again, not that busy, I was the only person sitting outside banana bar. Guido was thete his place perhaps half full. He left with rucksack, early. Got a little busier towards 10:00, but a long way short of peak season. Wander back down Pat Pong 2, popped into Good boys and Fresh boys, not many customers, I prefer twinks, and the boys on offer were good looking but I was already spent, having licked my stamp. Following day, not doing a great deal went, down to the river to have a meal overlooking the scenery. Met an old friend, who has a live in partner from Myanmar for supper. He has lived in Bangkok for 10 or 11 years and confirmed that it was very much off season at present. I again walked down Pat pong but without seeing anything that attracted my interest. Decided on boring foot massage, instead of the more exciting sort. Today met up with gay guide from Siam Roads, Mac, whom I have known for a long time. He has moved out of Bangkok, as there is no work, but came in so that I could take him out to lunch down by the river to place called The RiverTree restaurant In Nonthaburi. Lovely view, I was the only foreigner, shrimp balls, mixed vegetables, other interesting looking things that I did not know what they were, steamed rice with chicken for both of us, coke and steamed sea bass. No alcohol as it was election day. The whole thing was 1,200 baht, absolute bargain. Now back in hotel considering whether to look for another stamp. There have been a number on offer, two of whom I have licked on previous visits. Grindr has also been pretty busy. I had a choice of half a dozen or so attractive guys. It's just a question of stamina! Off to Siem Reap on Tuesday. Stamps available there! Will consider gay massage, though choice rather limited.
  13. He is, Very Invisible Person.
  14. I would only get involved if Jimmie is around, and wanted to meet.
  15. As I said, I aim to be in Siem Reap on Tuesday. Happy to say hello if it's thought a good idea.
  16. Maybe mine are different, no smell, but they do turn your poo black. Mine are called 'activated charcoal'.
  17. I should have made it clear i was primarily thinking of motorbike taxis!
  18. first thought was " thanks God I'm not a bitch (or is it beach ? ) person" Could Be both?
  19. Fair point, I was told it can affect one of my blood pressure pills!
  20. My Czech father in law introduced me to charcoal pills. I think they are really useful.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.