Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weekends in Bangkok 2026

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Just after 1:30am, we left DJ station. We walked to Patpong 2 and passed by Midnight bar. Forum member was there having a drink with hunky Myanmar waiter who was drunk. Hunky Myanmar waiter asked me if I wanted to drink shots with him. Sure. Sambuca! 3 shots for him, me and my guy. After that we went to Happy Beer Garden for supper with four Vietnamese guys from Good Boy after their bar closed at 2am. Forum member joined us as well. We ate and drank beer until 3:45am when the aunties at Happy Beer Garden started to chase us out as they close at 4am. It was nice meeting up with the gang. They are friends with my guy. I know them well because I have offed them (except for one because he is a good friend's long term guy and I abide by the bro code). I did speak to one of the Viet guys in private to arrange for massage tomorrow. Hehe. I went back to hotel with my guy and we had quick shower before collapsing on the bed, exhausted but we enjoyed every minute of the night.

  • Replies 392
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    I dumped my luggage in hotel room and my guy and I soon joined the other guys outside hotel entrance. There were 6 of us including myself and I also invited a forum member to karaoke. So 7 of us

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    My guy got me a slice of cake from Foodland supermarket and he organised a happy birthday singalong. Even the Happy Beer Garden aunties joined in! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    I woke up at 8am. I was hungry but I waited another half hour before waking my guy up for breakfast. Breakfast spread at Quarter Silom was good enough for me. Not as extensive a variety like in Le Mer

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

There are Airbnbs of course. Most are at below US$50 per night. Just go to Airbnb app and make your booking.

I like staying at Airbnb because they are cheap but during Christmas, I want to be in the thick of the action at the hotels where the staff will put up Christmas decorations and everyone is in Christmas mood.

Makes sense.  But yeah besides the points I mentioned, the other reason I like Airbnbs is the ratings system is pretty reliable once a place has a dozen or so reviews.  Of the hundreds of times I've used an Airbnb, I think I've only regretted it twice.  I originally had an Airbnb just across the river until I read a lot of yours and others posts... so I relocated to one at this location:

 

Screenshot 2026-08-08 at 9.48.29 AM.png

  • Author
6 minutes ago, aaroninatl said:

Makes sense.  But yeah besides the points I mentioned, the other reason I like Airbnbs is the ratings system is pretty reliable once a place has a dozen or so reviews.  Of the hundreds of times I've used an Airbnb, I think I've only regretted it twice.  I originally had an Airbnb just across the river until I read a lot of yours and others posts... so I relocated to one at this location:

 

Screenshot 2026-08-08 at 9.48.29 AM.png

It's close to the bars! Good choice!

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

My conclusion is that one needs to be careful when staying at this hotel. 

Maybe travelers should just choose someplace else to stay.

  • Author
  • Popular Post

We woke up in morning and had sex before showering and going downstairs for breakfast. As usual, we had our chess set with us and we played as we ate. Few people at 8am on a Saturday morning. After breakfast, my guy went back to his room to sleep for the rest of the day as is his daily routine. He could have slept in hotel room but he didn't bring along a change of clothes when he went to bar yesterday night. He said sorry for his forgetfulness. He said he would go back to his room to sleep and he would arrive back at hotel room at 7pm. I could do whatever I want when he was away. So it was a deal.

I went back to hotel room and rested awhile. At 10am, I went out to Siam Paragon for shopping and I also watched the latest Spider-Man movie. I was back in hotel by 4pm and I went to swimming pool to relax in the water. From the pool, I saw several guys in the gym who worked at nearby massage shops in soi 6. I went back to my hotel room and at 6pm, my massage appointment arrived. Excellent massage and the sex after was even better! We showered and went down for a smoke and chatted awhile. He left to have dinner with his friends before they reported to work at bar. I went up to room and a few minutes later, my guy opened the door. He looked around the room, saw the messy bed and the two used bath towels. He knew what had happened and he teased me.

"We meet my friends dinner at 9pm. What do you want to do now?" I asked him. (Definitely not sex!) He said let's go to the gym and I agreed. I am not a gym person so I just spent the time taking videos of my guy lifting weights. He met a Viet friend who works in massage shop at the gym. My guy didn't do intense work out as we only had half an hour. He did some light exercises and didn't sweat much and at 8:45pm, we left to go to Park Silom for dinner with other forum members.

20260801_194004.jpg

  • Author

My guy and I met forum members for dinner at food court in basement of Park Silom. Wide variety of food choices. My guy was excited when he saw a stall selling Singapore chicken rice. Unfortunately, all the chicken were sold out so we ordered Thai food instead. Forum members updated each other on our daytime adventures. After dinner, it was bar visit and tonight we decided to visit Dreamboy!

  • Author
  • Popular Post

We entered Dreamboy and there were 40 guys on stage. Way more than the number of guys at Jupiter yesterday night. The mamasans initially seated us in front row but after they realised how big our group was (and with the 100% possibility of us inviting Dreamboy guys for drinks with us), they allowed us to sit at spacious semi-circular sofa seats above the normal seats. Very soon, two guys were invited to sit with us for drinks and one was eventually offed by esteemed forum member. I was with my guy so I was hesitant about buying drinks for anyone. I know at least 5 guys in Dreamboy, with the most prominent being the one I offed 5 times in June - Music Guy! He looked ravishing on stage and he flexed his chest muscles in his sexy red shorts. He saw me and smiled but he also saw my guy next to me. He probably thought that I wouldn't meet him tonight. My guy was busy chatting with mamasans. He knew them well because he worked at Dreamboy for a while. After a while, I finally got my guy's attention. I asked him if I could buy a drink for Music Guy. My guy nodded. "Up to you." And that was how I ended up seated in the middle of two hot guys on a Saturday night in Bangkok.

5 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

esteemed forum member

Such a title, since everyone is usually forum member 1 or 2..... bet we can guess who it is 😉

 

 

6 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

seated in the middle of two hot guys

 were you in your underwear or red shorts between them, I'm hoping someone starts this as a trend 🙏

  • Author

I can't remember much about the show at Dreamboy. I was so besotted by the two hunks with me. I knew that time passed quickly. We went in just before 10:30pm and it became midnight soon. Esteemed forum member wanted to leave with his off. I looked at Music Guy then I looked at my guy. I stuck out three fingers on my hand and showed to them individually then I pointed one finger at each one of us. My guy nodded. Music Guy smiled. I called the mamasan to pay off fee.

 

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Before we left Dreamboy, I gave 200 baht tip to a Myanmar guy on stage. This was the first time I have seen him in years. Before Covid, I used to off him just to go out on romantic dates because he's so handsome, polite and soft spoken. We would even watch Netflix in bed the whole day together. He disappeared from the bar scene for a while. He worked at a massage shop and I only recently found out that he's working at Dreamboy. He has gained muscle mass as a result of working out at the gym but his smooth skin still glistens under the spotlight. He is a favourite of a forum member (not one of those present that night). I also spotted a Thai guy - fabulous dancer - who is a favourite of another forum member. Two Vietnamese guys whom my guy is close to were not working that night. One had gone back to Vietnam. Later I found out that he went to attend his late father's death anniversary. He had been very close to his father. Another Viet guy was probably offed early by customer. Such was his popularity. There was one Viet guy whom I had always wanted to get to know. Music Guy had once told me that he does tattoo part-time and he has an impressive back tattoo. Tonight was not the time to get to know him. It will have to wait till next trip.

  • Author

After we left Dreamboy, the whole lot of us went to Foodland for supper - me with my two favourite guys, esteemed forum member with his guy and forum member who went to Good Boy to get his guy whom he pre-booked in advance. It was a rowdy affair because there were 3 Vietnamese guys and they tend to speak loudly when together. I was used to it. Forum members didn't mind. But two Asian customers who sat down at table next to us, just as we were leaving after supper, seemed to mind. They turned their heads and were staring at us, in particular the Viet guys. The Asian customers didn't look like they were from China. They looked like they were from Hong Kong or Taiwan. I seemed to be the only one in our group who noticed them staring. I was unhappy because they were not just taking a look but they stared for close to 15 seconds - the time that we got up and made our way to the exit. How rude! I wanted at one stage to confront the two fellas to ask them why they were staring! The Foodland staff knew us and were fine with us (and our noise). Why should these two fellas have any issues with us while we were leaving?

 

  • Author
  • Popular Post

I subsequently didn't ask forum members about the two fellas when I spoke to them the next day. Neither did I bring up the staring issue with my two guys. I should have whipped up my handphone to take a photo of those two fellas staring!

But upon thinking back on the incident, maybe the two fellas know one of the Viet guys. Maybe they had an unpleasant experience.

Maybe they couldn't believe such a cosmopolitan gathering could be possible. Thankfully, they were not specifically staring at me. I would have confronted them and say fuck you in Chinese!

 

  • Author
  • Popular Post

I reached hotel room with my two guys and I realised there's no fresh towels in the room. I had already used the towels provided by daily  housekeeping when I had massage earlier that evening. Incidentally, the guy who came to massage me is also Vietnamese and yes, Music Guy and my guy know him.

I called reception to request for fresh towels and we waited 10 minutes before room service rang the door. The young hotel staff had a curious peek and saw the two shirtless hunks in the room with me. I smiled and thanked him for the fresh towels.

As for what happened next, I shall just leave it to readers imagination. I enjoyed being with both guys but I enjoyed it more when I was with them individually. Music Guy left at 2am and I gave him his short time tip and a big hug and kiss. My guy was probably rolling his eyes as he settled into bed to go to sleep!

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I seemed to be the only one in our group who noticed them staring

Yes, I am oblivious about them. If you havent put it in your report, I wouldnt have known at all lol. Ignorance is bliss. To be fair, both of us were sitting next to our guy to bother about other people lol and who goes to foodland for a quiet evening/morning?

  • Author
  • Popular Post

At 6am, I woke up and we had morning sex. It would be our last time together until the end of the year. We showered then went downstairs for breakfast and chess. At 8am I said goodbye to my guy but glad for his company this weekend.

I then went off for 8:30am breakfast meeting with esteemed forum member at Foodland. As I talked along Patpong 2 from Silom Road, I saw a guy walking in opposite direction. We recognised each other and we smiled and said hello. It was esteemed forum member's guy from last night! I met forum member who was already seated at Foodland and we enjoyed our 84 baht American breakfast and chatted before I went back to hotel and check out before going to the airport.

An overall enjoyable weekend. Probably the best I enjoyed among the weekend trips this year - yes even better than weekend trip in May to celebrate my birthday. Why the best? Because my guy was around and there were also fun forum members to hang out with!

On 8/8/2026 at 10:36 AM, jason1975 said:

Comparison of Silom hotel prices during Christmas week 2026 (from Agoda)

US$596 - Dusit Thani

US$189 - Le Meridien

First post here, although I've been lurking on the forum for quite a while. 😄

Great post about hotel options! Very useful comparison.

One additional point worth mentioning: for some of the more expensive hotels, it can be worth checking rates through luxury hotel programs. For example, the Le Méridien can be booked for around US$159/night for Christmas week through Marriott Luminous, including breakfast.

The Dusit Thani is also available at around US$544/night, including breakfast and US$100 hotel credit per stay.

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

It was a rowdy affair because there were 3 Vietnamese guys and they tend to speak loudly when together. I was used to it. Forum members didn't mind. 

Still needs to be said we all  kind of behaved with degree of dignity

  • Author

Quite a number of the guys in the bars are wearing platform sneakers - elevated sports shoes with visible thick rubber sole. Music Guy and Good Boy Vietnam guy both wore them ... well ... because they 8are short and want to look taller. I noticed it and commented to them when we were eating supper at Foodland. My guy smiled silently because he's not as short as them so he wears normal shoes. He's average height by the way and taller than me so that means I am short! But I wouldn't wear platform sneakers!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.