Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weekends in Bangkok 2026

Featured Replies

  • Author

As this is China's Golden Week holiday, there are lots of gay Chinese in Bangkok. And they are an attractive lot! Well groomed and young (compared to most gay farang), they are such a happy sight to take in as they walk the streets of Silom and Surawong.

  • Replies 392
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    I dumped my luggage in hotel room and my guy and I soon joined the other guys outside hotel entrance. There were 6 of us including myself and I also invited a forum member to karaoke. So 7 of us

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    My guy got me a slice of cake from Foodland supermarket and he organised a happy birthday singalong. Even the Happy Beer Garden aunties joined in! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    I woke up at 8am. I was hungry but I waited another half hour before waking my guy up for breakfast. Breakfast spread at Quarter Silom was good enough for me. Not as extensive a variety like in Le Mer

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jason1975 said:

And they are an attractive lot!

I was in Bangkok during Golden Week once. That wasn't intentional; I hadn't known about it beforehand. And indeed, there were many handsome young Chinese tourists. Unfortunately, my experience was that 99% of them aren't into older farangs, but rather into muscular Asian men.

  • Author
  • Popular Post

After waking up and having morning sex, my guy and I went to Raya Hotel breakfast. Cosy room with very traditional Asian dishes. I haven't been to breakfast room since before Covid. After Covid, whenever I stayed at Raya, I didn't select breakfast. But for this weekend trip, the price difference between breakfast and no breakfast was less than US$10. So no 84 American breakfast for me at Foodland! The breakfast room has undergone renovation to make everything more modern but the physical layout remained the same. When my guy entered the breakfast room, he said it has smaller selection than Quarter Silom but he likes the Asian dishes. I was curious that he would comment on the breakfast room. "I no bring you here for breakfast?" No he replied. All those nights when I offed him from nearby Soi Twilight and he always left in morning without joining me for breakfast. "I remember everything," he said. Oopsies!

20261003_082551.jpg

  • Author

As usual, my guy and I played chess while we had breakfast. Only one other hotel guest in breakfast room at same time as us at 8am. My guy went back to his room to continue sleeping while I went shopping. He needs at least 10 hours of sleep every day while I can get by with 5 or 6 hours of sleep.

20261003_083327.jpg

  • Author
  • Popular Post

I was back from shopping at 1pm and waited for forum member staying at same Raya Hotel to arrive from airport. Flight delay so ended up I only met him at 4pm. Happy reunion and we went to newly reopened Sarika after renovation. The place has a totally different vibe. It previously had tourists having quiet meals but now it has become a hangout place for young Thai people who gather for drinks and cakes. Trendy aesthetics in the furnishings designed for phototaking and posting on social media. Forum member tried chicken cashew nut and unfortunately declared that it was not as good as before the restaurant's renovation.

20261003_163418.jpg

20261003_163120.jpg

20261003_163051.jpg

20261003_163230.jpg

  • Author

After meal at Sarika, forum member had to change money at X-One. I followed and after that we walked around Silom, even stopping outside Sun Massage at soi 6 and chatting with the very charming guys. I personally know 3 of them (from Vietnam, where else!) and I couldn't decide on which of them so I had to politely decline their invitations. I need a longer weekend trip. At least 3 days so I can meet a different guy for massage every day!

  • Author

Forum member went back to Raya Hotel for rest. We planned to meet later for drinks and bar visit. I continued walking around Silom. I went to Adam Massage on soi 4 to look for my favourite B2B massage guy but unfortunately he wasn't working. Should I go back to Sun Massage? But who to choose? I hate to disappoint anyone. So same as forum member, I also went back to Raya Hotel to rest before night adventures.

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

Forum member tried chicken cashew nut and unfortunately declared that it was not as good as before the restaurant's renovation.

That's a shame as it always was one of the best chicken cashew according to my humble opinion.

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Forum member tried chicken cashew nut and unfortunately declared that it was not as good as before the restaurant's renovation

2 hours ago, jason1975 said:

forum member had to change money at X-One

Gee... I wonder who this could be, did he lose esteemed title or was this to throw us off the scent 😆

Forum member tried chicken cashew nut and unfortunately declared that it was not as good as before the restaurant's renovation.

Just now, jason1975 said:

Since that forum member was me I thank you for being discreet as I strongly believe that we should not announce what other members are doing before they forward information themselves.

As for chicken with cashews at Sarica, yes I liked their ore renovation version much better. Now too oily and saturated with various spices excessively. But that just me, not that anything was left in the serving bowl. If one wants rice, needs to order it extra while Foodland version comes with rice automatically. NOBLESSE OBLIGE, they don't give 7. 5 Michelin stars for nothing

22 hours ago, jason1975 said:

. And they are an attractive lot! Well groomed and young (compared to most gay farang), they are such a happy sight to take in as they walk the streets of Silom and Surawong.

There will be even more (also from the rest of East Asia) in late December and early January as the city has a huge intake for the White Party.

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Forum member tried chicken cashew nut and unfortunately declared that it was not as good as before the restaurant's renovation.

Since that forum member was me I thank you for being discreet as I strongly believe that we should not announce what other members are doing before they forward information themselves.

As for chicken with cashews at Sarica, yes I liked their ore renovation version much better. Now too oily and saturated with various spices excessively. But that just me, not that anything was left in the serving bowl. If one wants rice, needs to order it extra while Foodland version comes with rice automatically. NOBLESSE OBLIGE, they don't give 7. 5 Michelin stars for nothing

"they don't give 7. 5 Michelin stars for nothing"

Or at all!

23 hours ago, jason1975 said:

As this is China's Golden Week holiday That explains why there are so many Chinese visiting the temples and most of the museum visitors today were Chinese. I was guessing there must be some holiday.

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Banana Bar outside is the perfect place for watching people as they enter soi 4. Banana Bar waiters are excellent conversationalists too.

We spent one and half hours chatting - me and two forun members - about life, stamp collecting and recent developments in Thailand offline and online.

My guy joined us at 9pm. I had asked for him to spend the night with me. He is always happy to accompany me to Jupiter as his Vietnamese friend is a waiter there. He also knows mamasan well because many years ago, he did a try out as a Jupiter model for a short while. He decided against working there because he didn't want his face to be in Jupiter's social media videos. My guy's best friend worked at Jupiter for a long time and he did well enough to quit working in Bangkok entirely.

At 9:30pm, we spotted Poppy walking past. Jupiter would open soon. Within 10 minutes, we had paid for our drinks and made our way to Jupiter. Mamasans were happy to see us as we were regular customers who offed the models in the past. We were given front row seats at left side of stage. There were probably 10 other customers - 3 sets of mixed couples and the rest were lone male punters. These are true fans of Jupiter and everyone had come early to get good seats. Poppy had started singing. Charming showmanship, wide repertoire of songs (Thai, English, Chinese) and silky vocals - he is one of reasons I always enjoy going to Jupiter.

The other reasons to go to Jupiter

  • Seeing models

  • Seeing twinky waiters

  • Seeing customers

Tonight I saw an Asian couple (man and woman in 50s) off a Jupiter model but not before they interviewed 2 other models individually. I guess only the 3rd model was willing to do what the couple wanted.

Ditto for a Chinese customer in his 40s. Well-dressed. When he came into bar, he was ushered to sit at back and he insisted on being put in front row. He pointed at some empty seats and was told they were reserved for regular customers. Mamasan, realising that this customer was serious about offing a model, got him to squeeze in front row with two customers who had come early and seated there. He interviewed 2 models, including one who had been interviewed by the Asian husband wife couple earlier. Throughout the night, he was talking to mamasan and asking questions about the models. When I left Jupiter after midnight, the customer was still seated alone. I hope he found his guy for the night!

20261003_221257.jpg

On 10/3/2026 at 2:09 PM, jason1975 said:

Apparently, the one year work visas is only open for application from November to April every year.

FYI: 4 Laos boys working in the same bar in Pattaya applied for a work visa (their first time) at the same time, probably using the same agent. They started the process in July and just got their 2-year work visa last week, so the application process took about three months. They paid a total of 15K baht each, including the agent fee.

4 hours ago, Min said:

They started the process in July and just got their 2-year work visa last week, so the application process took about three months.

Two years is nothing to sniff at, compared to Cambodian boys who get a two month stay visa which is actually not eligible for working. Burmese get a one year work visa although “work” does not stretch to gyrating on stage, most are officially registered as kitchen staff somewhere.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.