Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Weekends in Bangkok 2026

Featured Replies

6 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I think it is inevitable. Many company reports and even some news articles are written by AI nowadays.

it is what is is but I wouldn't compare company reports few people, other than perhaps investors ,  read  to debaucherous  Thai trip reports

  • Replies 392
  • Views 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    I dumped my luggage in hotel room and my guy and I soon joined the other guys outside hotel entrance. There were 6 of us including myself and I also invited a forum member to karaoke. So 7 of us

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    My guy got me a slice of cake from Foodland supermarket and he organised a happy birthday singalong. Even the Happy Beer Garden aunties joined in! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

  • jason1975
    jason1975

    I woke up at 8am. I was hungry but I waited another half hour before waking my guy up for breakfast. Breakfast spread at Quarter Silom was good enough for me. Not as extensive a variety like in Le Mer

Posted Images

  • Popular Post
6 hours ago, vinapu said:

it is what is is but I wouldn't compare company reports few people, other than perhaps investors ,  read  to debaucherous  Thai trip reports

At present,  I find that AI compositions still seem rather artificial, over flowery  etc, but they will improve! Escorts use them all the time, some are extraordinary in their eloquence! I prefer an escort who has written  a badly drafted cv, which is likely to be more accurate.

On 8/11/2026 at 7:01 AM, ichigo said:

When you see them next, can you pls ask where they buy it from? I really want to buy a pair hehe

Good idea. Elevator shoes certain help when you need to shelter some princess in the rain.

On 8/18/2026 at 12:48 AM, Keithambrose said:

At present,  I find that AI compositions still seem rather artificial, over flowery  etc, but they will improve!

Text created by AI is one thing, but what do you think about images? I see promotional images ("flyers") popping up so often these days on Facebook and Instagram where it is just so obvious that they were created with AI. Unfortunately, they all start to look a bit alike. I miss the charm, uniqueness, and originality of the different venues. Personally, I find myself scrolling past quickly and not even reading what it is about if I can clearly see that it was created with AI. Below are a few examples...

1000082436.thumb.jpg.2b106b6491a987faa834c93875b428be.jpg1000082437.thumb.jpg.96d00254fd2a5809e0c1525348bab0d9.jpg1000082435.thumb.jpg.b7133a58d678d2ece5dcd6fae9c690a1.jpg

41 minutes ago, emiel1981 said:

Text created by AI is one thing, but what do you think about images? I see promotional images ("flyers") popping up so often these days on Facebook and Instagram where it is just so obvious that they were created with AI. Unfortunately, they all start to look a bit alike. I miss the charm, uniqueness, and originality of the different venues. Personally, I find myself scrolling past quickly and not even reading what it is about if I can clearly see that it was created with AI. Below are a few examples...

1000082436.thumb.jpg.2b106b6491a987faa834c93875b428be.jpg1000082437.thumb.jpg.96d00254fd2a5809e0c1525348bab0d9.jpg1000082435.thumb.jpg.b7133a58d678d2ece5dcd6fae9c690a1.jpg

Yes, descriptions on escort websites are also bad. Escorts with limited English have paragraphs on complex text, etc. If I find a short, not AI description,  I tend to favour those! Mind you, I'm sure AI will be able to 'cheat' as well, soon. At the moment,  AI descriptions stand out like a sore thumb.

  • Popular Post
4 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

I miss the charm, uniqueness, and originality of the different venues. Personally, I find myself scrolling past quickly and not even reading what it is about if I can clearly see that it was created with AI.

I agree 100%.  I don't bother to read or look at anything that is created by AI.  Not interested in that at all.  It is one thing to edit a photograph that you have taken or had taken...but to digitally create something out of nothing...it just doesn't look real to me.  And the text written by AI...so over the top.  Nobody talks that way.  

2 hours ago, jimmie50 said:

I agree 100%.  I don't bother to read or look at anything that is created by AI.  Not interested in that at all.  It is one thing to edit a photograph that you have taken or had taken...but to digitally create something out of nothing...it just doesn't look real to me.  And the text written by AI...so over the top.  Nobody talks that way.  

And don't forget: AI generally makes everything look better and prettier than it actually is. In the case of an advertisement that was clearly created with AI, I always think: it can only disappoint in real life...

  • Author
14 minutes ago, khaolakguy said:

ChatGPT's leaflet tells us that Freshboys is in Silom Soi 4, rather than Patpong Two, which gives me complete confidence that this is very accurate publicity material! 

It's probably Google Map's mistake! 🤣

On 8/26/2026 at 11:50 AM, jimmie50 said:

Nobody talks that way.

A couple of board members here have....🤓


 

 

5 hours ago, khaolakguy said:

Google Maps has Freshboys  correctly located on the map and with the correct address.

 

Maybe Ai knows something we don't or can predict the future too, lol

  • Popular Post

AI images of anything - but especially guys - are a total turn-off for me.

It's the real thing or nothing!

Speaking of short guys, they are normally not my choice, as the assumption is that they have small appendages.

Years ago I invited a small guy in Dreamboys to come and sit with me. He had flashed me a gorgeous smile from the stage, was super cute and his bulge seemed impressive.

As he sat down I noticed the outline of his cock. It reminded me of a python! It actually reached over and rested on his thigh!

Back in the room he undressed to take a shower. Omg! 😮 😮 This guy is all cock!

I presumed he was a show-er, not a grow-er, but as he came out of the shower, I could see he was definitely both. It was my first ever 10 incher! 

He was top only, as was I at the time. I wouldn't have dared to bottom for him, even if I could. But as a size queen I had the most wonderful time playing with it.

After an hour or so of suck and 'chuck' he finally sat on my stomach and came all over my face and sheets.

We lay there, chatting for a while. He then stood beside the bed, still hard as a rock, and did a few poses. We both laughed at how disproportionate he looked - a 10 incher on a guy barely 5 foot 5 inches tall.

What do they say? Never judge a book.....

  • Author
21 hours ago, a-447 said:

Speaking of short guys, they are normally not my choice, as the assumption is that they have small appendages.

Years ago I invited a small guy in Dreamboys to come and sit with me. He had flashed me a gorgeous smile from the stage, was super cute and his bulge seemed impressive.

As he sat down I noticed the outline of his cock. It reminded me of a python! It actually reached over and rested on his thigh!

Back in the room he undressed to take a shower. Omg! 😮 😮 This guy is all cock!

I presumed he was a show-er, not a grow-er, but as he came out of the shower, I could see he was definitely both. It was my first ever 10 incher! 

He was top only, as was I at the time. I wouldn't have dared to bottom for him, even if I could. But as a size queen I had the most wonderful time playing with it.

After an hour or so of suck and 'chuck' he finally sat on my stomach and came all over my face and sheets.

We lay there, chatting for a while. He then stood beside the bed, still hard as a rock, and did a few poses. We both laughed at how disproportionate he looked - a 10 incher on a guy barely 5 foot 5 inches tall.

What do they say? Never judge a book.....

I know of a short guy (between 1.5 to 1.6 metres tall) currently working in bar now who has an ernomous dick. He performs in big cock show. When I first saw him, I was tempted to off him but not because of his dick but because of his rock hard 6 pec abs. Then I found out he's Vietnamese and he's my guy's good friend so I never offed him. But I did take him out several times with my guy out for dinner, pool and karaoke.

9 minutes ago, vinapu said:

still if shows Freshboys being in soi4

 

I just wish those boys above were real boys available at Freshboys, sigh

yeah not many on the fresh boys lineup have been to a gym anytime recently, at least from what I saw a couple nights ago.  No complaints here. Love my twinks. 😜

1 hour ago, jason1975 said:

I know of a short guy (between 1.5 to 1.6 metres tall) currently working in bar now who has an ernomous dick. He performs in big cock show. When I first saw him, I was tempted to off him but not because of his dick but because of his rock hard 6 pec abs. Then I found out he's Vietnamese and he's my guy's good friend so I never offed him. But I did take him out several times with my guy out for dinner, pool and karaoke.

Does he work in Hotmale?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.