Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thailand 7 Eleven Musts

Featured Replies

  • Active Members

Those Snake Brand towels are new, they didn't have them earlier this year. I'll try them during my upcoming trip. I see on the package it says "only at 7-Eleven". The other type of cooling towels are also available in bulk in the super stores like Big C.

Snake Brand makes a famous Thai body powder that's been around for many years - prickly heat powder, sold in several scents.

11894625_.jpg

  • Replies 69
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I always drop into 7/11 in Silom every night to get my morning coffee, condoms and lube and a dessert. If I'm heading back to the hotel with a 'friend' I usually tell him he can go and pick up anythin

  • all that food is nice but what about boys over there at Ko Samui ? or you become lesbian which happens to me from time to time too but cheer up, it's easily curable. I found that one of 7/11 musts is

  • @aaroninatl a man after my own heart. In my bar whoring days, too often I raided the hotel mini bar in the wee hours of the morning only to be presented with an unpleasant bill on check out. I remembe

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, aaroninatl said:

And yeah the towels are vital. This is the one I get. Was surprised my buddy who lives in Bangkok had never noticed them. Probably more of a tourist thing.

I'm surprised too as they are available in 99% of 7/11 in Bangkok , always where refrigerated drinks or food is. But there they are in bit different wrapping - white and blue , without the snake.

They have more use than just providing refreshing and I always make sure I have at least two in the room, just in case there's need to wipe some residue after sinful activities . Boys seem to like it too.

4 hours ago, daydreamer said:

There are no Family Mart stores in Thailand. Family Mart exited Thailand three years ago.

Family Mart (Thailand) was a JV between Central Group Thailand and Family Mart Japan. Central Group bought out FMJ in 2020 and decided in 2023 to drop the brand, hence all stores were rebranded as Tops Daily, or just Tops, Central's Supermarket and Convenience store brand.

  • Author
21 minutes ago, Lotusleaf said:

Can't beat the ham n cheese toastie and a visit to the ice-cream fridge offers some good choices.

Quick and easy, just how I like my dudes.

On 9/15/2026 at 3:35 AM, daydreamer said:

Those Snake Brand towels are new, they didn't have them earlier this year. I'll try them during my upcoming trip. I see on the package it says "only at 7-Eleven". The other type of cooling towels are also available in bulk in the super stores like Big C.

Snake Brand makes a famous Thai body powder that's been around for many years - prickly heat powder, sold in several scents.

11894625_.jpg

Brings back memories, I still have a tin of prickly heat powder in a bathroom! Bought many years ago in Bangkok.

On 9/15/2026 at 3:37 AM, vinapu said:

I'm surprised too as they are available in 99% of 7/11 in Bangkok , always where refrigerated drinks or food is. But there they are in bit different wrapping - white and blue , without the snake.

They have more use than just providing refreshing and I always make sure I have at least two in the room, just in case there's need to wipe some residue after sinful activities . Boys seem to like it too.

I'llstick to my Andrex wipes, which boys also appreciate!

For my boring answer, the main reason I shop at 7/11 or the old Family Mart was to buy water for when I'm out on my morning walk or later at night if I fancy some icecream. All other snacks (including fruit) and drinks I usually stock up mainly at Foodland or occasionally at Tops, I do like to keep an assortment of them in the room.

On 9/14/2026 at 6:28 PM, daydreamer said:

There are no Family Mart stores in Thailand. Family Mart exited Thailand three years ago.

Thanks for keeping me up to date. Now I recall I read something about that, but have not really noticed on the ground. I kinda know where the convenience stores are in our usual playground, and just go to the nearest without even noticing what name is on the signboard. If they changed the sign above but kept the store environment more or less the same, I might not have noticed.

On 9/14/2026 at 6:16 PM, hank75 said:

For yogurts and fresh produce I prefer not to go to convenience stores. The Tops Food Hall at Dusit Central Park is mind boggling.

Agreed. But if I just want one or two items quickly, I wouldn't make a long trip to just one location when a 7-11 or Tops express is just around the corner.

  • Author
2 hours ago, vinapu said:

have another cookie and stop that scaremongering

lol for real. It’s 7 Eleven. How many of these dipshits are going to 7-Eleven for health food? 😆 7 Eleven is where you grab a snack. Have I bought the sliced apples or a banana on this trip? Yes. But the whole point of this post was to see what kind of interesting unique to Thailand things I might’ve missed. The snake products are awesome. Yesterday I found the powder someone referenced. Also grabbed a little thing of spray they sell.

But yes, seriously starting this light fun topic… I never thought it would be the first discussion to make me mute people. 😆 But here we are. I wish the mute worked both ways. I was told by DM this morning that one of the dipshits is still responding to all of my messages.

IMG_0414.jpeg

9 hours ago, aaroninatl said:

7 Eleven is where you grab a snack.

I wouldn't call KY or condom snack

7/11 is where you garb everything I'd say, at least as everyday needs are concerned.

I for one I'm grateful you started this topic and on my next trip I MUST to try those sleep inducing candies I did not know about but....

9 hours ago, aaroninatl said:

How many of these dipshits are going to 7-Eleven for health food?

I was told by DM this morning that one of the dipshits is still responding to all of my messages.

be nice , here we say " forum members I don't agree with " or "contributors with opposite view, God bless them " instead

Here are a few more for you.

  1. Royal-D electrolytes. I missed this in my first list, but they are great to rehydrate after a long day of sightseeing or too much sun

  2. Ener-G Walke-Up for an energy boost at the start of the day

  3. Protein drinks, the range is huge but Hooray and Meiji are popular or Tofusan for plant protein

  4. Boss canned coffee. Popular with Thai locals, a Japanese brand. I find it weaker than Nespresso but buy it occasionally since I don’t need to be too wired on holiday

  • Author

This afternoons haul. There may have another purchases that were more healthy not in the photo, but well ya know. 😜

Image.jpeg

1 hour ago, aaroninatl said:

This afternoons haul. There may have another purchases that were more healthy not in the photo, but well ya know. 😜

Image.jpeg

You are making me miss 7-11. I need to get my hands on those Dewberry cookies soon. I love jam sandwich cookies and also a good Victoria sponge cake.

And yes I omitted all the “processed food” recommendations this time 😅

  • Popular Post

I always drop into 7/11 in Silom every night to get my morning coffee, condoms and lube and a dessert.

If I'm heading back to the hotel with a 'friend' I usually tell him he can go and pick up anything he wants. Usually it's a drink, hair products, toothpaste etc. To their credit, no guy has every gone overboard with their purchases and taken advantage of my offer.

In Japan you can eat like a king at any of the numerous convenience stores.

Each chain has its own speciality for which it is famous. For example,, 7/11 has its 'tamago sando' - egg sandwich (YUM!!!!), Family Mart it's 'famichiki' - deep fried boneless chicken cutlet, Yamazaki it's baked goods....

The Western-style dessert choice is endless. It's where I head to first. Lots of crème caramel, crème brûlée, tiramisu, soft buns filled with cream....

All the stores sell 'onigiri' - rice balls with different fillings (although they are actually triangular!) For years I struggled to open them, knowing that there must be a proper way of doing it. Afterall, this is Japan I finally decided to read the instructions! They are wrapped in 2 layers to keep the crispy seaweed separate from the rice to prevent it becoming soggy. It's ingenious. Pull down the tab in the middle, pull both sides at the bottom outwards and hey presto! The seaweed magically wraps itself around the rice.

Whenever friends came to visit when I was living there, they were astounded at what they could buy in a convenience store. They would take a basket, wander down all the aisles and just buy up everything and throw if in their suitcases.

'Can we come back again tomorrow?'

Over the years I've noticed the selection of products has really expanded in Thailand 7/11 stores. I love all their spicy snacks. The product I most want to try is some kind of durian product like biscuits or desserts - but I'm still not brave enough. 🤣

9 hours ago, hank75 said:

Here are a few more for you.

  1. Royal-D electrolytes. I missed this in my first list, but they are great to rehydrate after a long day of sightseeing or too much sun

  2. Ener-G Walke-Up for an energy boost at the start of the day

  3. Protein drinks, the range is huge but Hooray and Meiji are popular or Tofusan for plant protein

  4. Boss canned coffee. Popular with Thai locals, a Japanese brand. I find it weaker than Nespresso but buy it occasionally since I don’t need to be too wired on holiday

I wonder, wouldn't simple tea and beer do all that rehydrating and energy boosting job ?

Need to try that Boss thing as I don't recall seeing it but that needs to wait till January

1 hour ago, a-447 said:

I always drop into 7/11 in Silom every night to get my morning coffee, condoms and lube and a dessert.

morning coffee at night, that's new level, certainly saves time in the morning though.

As for lube , buy bigger tube so no need for daily trip for that

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.