Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gay Thailand

This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.

  1. Guest Boxer
    Started by Guest Boxer,

    http://www.boxertravels.net/odds/benefit-web_small.jpg Poster for the event in link

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  2. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Democrats: Why Did Thaksin Hire Firm? Democrat Party executive Korbsak Sabhavasu yesterday called on the United States to clarify its position on ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra who has recently hired a powerful lobbying firm, in which former Secretary of State James Baker III is a senior partner, to monitor Washington's policy towards the military-backed government. The lobbying registration on the US Senate website confirmed that Thaksin had hired Baker Botts LLP, with an effective date of December 11, 2006. Baker was the US Secretary of State during the Bush Snr administration. American Ambassado…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Guest phil200bongo
    Started by Guest phil200bongo,

    Hello there Is there any one out there, who can recommend a taxi firm from Bangkok to pattaya return? That is a fair price? Thank you all Phil

    • 8 replies
    • 3k views
  4. Guest Boxer
    Started by Guest Boxer,

    Come on you English guys dont we all moan about the rain here. Yesterday a full downpour with floods in the afternoon and today more rain. What is happening to the weather? Rain in Feb unheard of.

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  5. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    I would like to know where in Pattay I can find quality, dependable HIV testing?? Any information will be greatly appreciated.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Guest wowpow
    Started by Guest wowpow,

    I announced the Mr Tawan competition as being on the 7th. Did I read it wrong or did they change the date? I can't get any sense out of the guys at the bar. Mai Pen Rai. They are both on the 9th now.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    NEW "PG Weekly Report" of February 7th now available.... and a wonderful report it is...Thanks Wally and All who are continuing to make this available weekly :-) http://www.pgreport.com/070207/070207.html#fund

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. BANGKOK, Feb 6 (TNA) Thailand's government in its weekly cabinet meeting Tuesday agreed to reopen the former Don Muang airport for both domestic and international flights, making it an additional international airport to supplement the problem-plagued new Suvarnabhumi Airport. Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont told reporters after the meeting that the cabinet resolution to let Bangkok have two international airports is to cater for growing number of passengers. During this time Don Muang airport must be readied as another international airport, the prime minister said, without giving further detail. The former facility was decommissioned as Bangkok's p…

  9. Started by Gaybutton,

    About a year and a half ago I posted a news item that said Thailand was going to build a highway between Chiang Mai and Mae Hong Son. The present road between the two cities is a beautiful drive, but quite difficult for the driver because of the long stretches of snaking, narrow mountain roads. It takes a good six to seven hours to make the drive. According to the following article, the proposed highway has been scrapped due to the cost and now a cable car system between the two cities is proposed. I know very little about cable cars. Does a cable car system 120 kilometers long, approximately the same as the distance between Bangkok and Pattaya, seem like a p…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Guest GaySacGuy
    Started by Guest GaySacGuy,

    I understand that there is s go-cart track in South Pattaya. Does anyone have any history of using the track...do the Thai boys like the place? Also, and information on cost, hours of operation, conctact numbers, etc. would be very helpful.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. Guest ear wig
    Started by Guest ear wig,

    The Latest, Greatest and the most rececommended accommdation in Pattaya,Jomtien. As I have this last 2weeks 9 requests where I can safely put friends who want to stay in Pattaya/Jomtien budget, Medium or luxury for the first time or best recommended, my top twenty. Well apart from the newest Fabulous Pearl to come on line on the way to Jomtien beach With rooms from 1050 baht to a Villa for yourself or with a couple of friends :- Asian Accent House one of the newest developments in a quiet residential area right in the middle of the city. It is located on the lushy slope of magnificent Pratamnak Hill running into the sea. Just a short walk down to the beach …

    • 3 replies
    • 9k views
  12. Guest thrillbill8
    Started by Guest thrillbill8,

    Ok, I am a bit "strange" compared to the majority of gays in Pattaya, but I am in my 40's, still fit and just want to meet other gay men that also have a goal in life, a job...whatever. The only gay bar I know of in Pattaya is Panorama and it is 90% money/beach boys. Is this the only bar to meet other "gays"????? I find BKk's Balcony and Telephone bar close to what I am looking for,but Panorama is mostly money boys. Aren't there gay established Thai men in this area that aren't just the nellie, go-go bar type? Am I clueless of a "normal"gay bar in Pattaya? -From Boystown in Chicago

    • 12 replies
    • 5.4k views
  13. Guest mgluyas
    Started by Guest mgluyas,

    Hey guys not long to go before i get there in fact next saturday11pm. I am trying to confirm reservations with Jimmy at the Pinnacle, he hasn't answered yet. I will phone him later in the week if he doesn't reply. Looking forward to all that Thailand has to offer. A little nervous as to if I will meet anyone. Still it should be fun. I am going to Pattaya on the 15th till the 24th Cafe Royale. It would appear I will be there for the chinese new year celebrations. Thank you all for all your help in planning this trip. Love Michael michaelgluyas@dodo.com.au

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Update: Wednesday night January 31st... A short note to let you know that The Gay Pattayan - Allen - has been admitted to the Bangkok Pattaya Hospital at 6:00pm Wednesday January 31st. During the past few days it has become apparent that Allen was in stress and his appearance was cause of concern for his friends. A checkup this Wednesday morning by his Cardiologist ( who implanted his heart pacemaker the first week of Jan 2007) showed that the Pacemaker is fine...he is to return in 6 months for another exam by his Cardiologist. However, his checkup and scans of GP's brain by his Neurosurgeon revealed "complications" has allowed water to again collect o…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. The following appears in THE NATION: _____ PASSENGER TERMINAL 'Treat the disease, not the symptoms' Architects Call for Internationally Accepted Professionals to Resolve Problems This week the country's leading architects will meet to ask Airports of Thailand (AOT) to cease its reactionary approach to the problems at Suvarnabhumi's passenger terminal. They point out fundamental errors in design and space management. Without an independent and comprehensive reassessment, they feel, Thailand is unlikely to get the world-class airport it was promised. "Thais wake up to one piece of bad news after another about the airport every morning," said Sin…

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
  16. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Chinese New Year Festival Announced at Pattaya City Hall Press Conference At Pattaya City Hall a colorful press conference was held in conference room 401 to confirm the details of this year

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Guest phil200bongo
    Started by Guest phil200bongo,

    Hi guys can you help me out!!! I have read the reviews on places to stay, but can you help and let me no what places in Pattaya are quite!! (trouble sleeping) but a good stantand to please. Hope to visit in March. Thanks guys Phil

    • 7 replies
    • 9.6k views
  18. Started by Gaybutton,

    The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: _____ Disabled Access to Pattaya Will Improve, Says the Deputy Mayor Khun Wootisuk, Deputy Mayor of Pattaya, chaired this meeting inside the VIP Room at Pattaya City Hall on Wednesday Morning to discuss an issue which will be of interest to disabled tourists and residents of Pattaya. The meeting discussed how to modify walkways and entrances to shopping centers and other major attractions to allow for easy access for wheelchairs and electric vehicles used by disabled people. This meeting was prompted by complaints received from tourists and local business operators who believe Pattaya does not currently con…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Guest travelerjim
    Started by Guest travelerjim,

    Hello Friends, This is an unofficial report on the happenings at last nights "Fab Feb Street Party" hosted by several fine gay businesses in the Jomtien Complex - Pattaya. I say "unofficial" as I a reporting my personal experiences and what I heard said during the night. It was THE BEST party I have attended in Pattaya :-) WOW, what a great night of friendship, love and outpouring of support shown our dear friend - The Gay Pattayan :-) Yes, The "Fab Feb" Street Party Benefit for The Gay Pattayan - Allen, was well attended by (my guess) - at least 250 - 300 guests....maybe more as the night gathered more excitement and the music and show time played on from …

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  20. Guest dale1
    Started by Guest dale1,

    I have been asked by Monty to post the following text for a GALA EVENT in Jomtien Complex from a flyer as he is unable to access to his computer: Benefit for Allen Briggs -- Raffle, Auction & Donation to benefit Allen Briggs (Gay Pattayan) JOMTIEN Fab Feb >> Street Party >> Thursday, 1st Feb. 7:30 pm until late Your Hosts: Monty's Enchanted Hut, Bondi, Over the Rainbow, Queen's Restaurant, Curtains, B. J. Bar, Question Mark Bar 300 baht entry includes a big buffet and first drink (food served until 9:00 pm) No drinks over 100 baht Free shows -- Live Music -- Guest Artists -- Lucky Spots Over 100 boys to take care of you!…

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  21. Guest splash4
    Started by Guest splash4,

    Just returned home from my first trip to Thailand. I am still having withdrawal symptoms as I don't know if I can still live my previous lifestyle. Very hard to think of work when I constantly dream of setting in Wild West Boys or Splash. Just wish I had discovered Thai heaven earlier in life. Would like to send some kind of small gift to a special Thai boy. Has anyone found anything that is either not available to a Thai boy or would be appreciated as a gift from the US. Obviously US dollars, but I want him to have something that he would keep around a while. And, is there any problems with US mail or would you suggest FedEx or UPS for Pattaya. A…

    • 9 replies
    • 3.2k views
  22. Started by Gaybutton,

    I received the following in an E-mail. I am posting the significant portions of that E-mail. Also, by sheer coincidence, last night I was dropping off a friend at the condo at which both he and GP reside. At that moment Ken (GP's Thai boyfriend) and GP were coming out of the condo. It was obvious that he was in bad shape again. That was a difficult moment to bear because only a few days before, just after his operation, he seemed to be in such good shape and good spirits: _____ He is very ill again and has gone grey faced even more than Monday when I saw him. Wally, Ken & Wayne were there today and Allen has lost all brain power cannot remember safe or …

    • 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
  23. Guest buaseng
    Started by Guest buaseng,

    Engineer suspects airport cover-up An expert engineer yesterday voiced suspicion that people in the last Thaksin Shinawatra government covered (up)over cracks in the runways at Suvarnabhumi airport. Tortrakul Yomnak, a member of Airports of Thailand (AoT), said like other engineers, he used to believe that cracks at the new airport were ''technical cracks'', which are not unusual during construction. Mr Tortrakul also inspected the airport in 2005 after the Bangkok Post ran stories about cracks in the runways. ''I'd never thought there were real cracks on the runway until recently when I went back to inspect the airport, and I remembered that the runway …

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  24. Guest Boxer
    Started by Guest Boxer,

    When I click in i get the Censors page again anyone else same?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  25. Guest TOQ
    Started by Guest TOQ,

    Condo for rent in Yensabai Condos. 40sq meter condo completely remodeled. 21

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.