Gay Thailand
This is the main forum for all things gay in Thailand. Post about specific events, places, activities, questions, and comments under the relevant city heading. If commenting on more than one city or other parts of Thailand, use the general comments section below. Keep the topics related to information on Thailand.
Subforums
11,067 topics in this forum
-
I hear there is a new Sheriff in town. No not the one from Bangkok. The one with a British accent and talks fast and writes even faster. Tall sophisticated guy with more stories than Muhammad Ali. I heard he was related to Cindy Adams and Michael Musto. But, I am not sure. Never got confirmation on that one. This is this what I heard let me be the first to tell you!
-
I'm sure there must be a really logical reason for it too. Until a few hours ago, I could access YouTube any time I wished. As a matter of fact, I was using YouTube just a few hours ago. Guess what . . . now it's blocked!
-
Condo for rent in Yensabai Condos. 40sq meter condo completely remodeled. 21
-
I'm wondering if everyone has the same habit (or it's pretty standard), that once the boy reach your apartment/ hotel - both showers individually (or together) than dries up to start everything. Is it only me, and does the boy expects to shower prior to the act?
-
OK, I met this young man of about 20 years. He says the night I met him was his FIRST night working in a bar and also that his mother has serious case of cancer and big hospital bills. Now, I have been around the block a few times, and find both of these assertions suspicious, but I have no way of knowing either way. The mother is in Isaan, so can't visit the hospital. Now, I like this guy, but this level of lying is too much for me, if it is lying. In your estimation, what are the chances he is lying or not?
-
- 22 replies
- 5.4k views
-
-
I just received a phone call advising me that all the Farang in Wild, Wild West without a passport in their possession were detained/arrested/taken to jail??? Not sure which, but definitely not good. It is 10:30 p.m. in Pattaya, apparently this just happen this evening. Also rumor of two or three bars being closed, but no confirmantion. Can anyone either confirm or deny this information?? I sure hope it is some kind of mistake, but the way things go, you never know!
-
(From the International Herald Tribune) In the age of George W. Bush, to travel the world is to be hyperconscious of being American. You keep expecting people to shake their fists or pity you. So it's refreshing to visit a part of the world, Southeast Asia, where few give a fig about America. You announce you're American and people just smile and say, "Saw-ba-dee." Hello, welcome. It's partly their Buddhism
-
An interesting letter-to-the-editor appears in this week's PATTAYA MAIL. I'll let you read the article for yourself. If you are someone who uses hotel safes, I'd make sure to read this one if I were you . . . http://www.pattayamail.com/current/letters.shtml#hd1
-
From Pattayacitynews.com Thursday German boy bar owner arrested on allegations of making underage sex videos. We joined officers from the Women and Child Protection Unit, a division of Chonburi Provincial Police as they conducted a raid of a house in Soi Paniachang 8 in Central Pattaya on Thursday Morning. An arrest warrant had been issued for Mr. Peter Fritz Alfred Kuttner, aged 53 from Germany who is the owner of the Dragon Bar located in Soi Sunee Plaza, an area notorious for boy bars that will often employ underage male workers. The warrant states that the suspect is accused of taking pornographic movies of boys under the age of 15. Inside his house explic…
-
- 9 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
How do people like these come up with this kind of idea in the first place? When you get right down to it, I wonder how people like that get to be people like that. The following appears in the PATTAYA CITY NEWS: (click the link for photos) http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_05_03_50_2.htm _____ Two Burmese Men Arrested and Charged with Abduction A fascinating case now from the Pattaya Immigration Office in Soi 5, Jomtien Beach. Police Colonel Itipon, the Superintendent of the Office received information from a small hill tribe in the North of Thailand of a potential case of abduction involving two Burmese men who would bring these poor tribesmen t…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Just wondering if anyone has been to Sansuk? Is it worth going there for relaxing? What kind of cliental does it have? Does one have to walk up the soi at night to get to Thappraya Road? May go this weekend, but will the police hit that next...
-
Now available..... http://www.pgreport.com .(select & click on March 6th Report) FOR THE 7 DAYS ENDING MARCH 6TH 2007 Jomtien Spotlight Report on Jomtien Gay Community Music Festival Sunday 4 March Report on Cafe Graffiti Club Jomtien Report from Sunny on Sunee Plaza & Day Night Plaza Sansuk Sauna and Guest House - Pattaya La Cage Needs YOU! and all the little people.... Funny Boys Special Pattaya International Music Festival Scaled Down Bangkok Reports Balcony Dates - Luminous Dance Bar - Art at Play March Events @ Telephone Pub G.O.D. still calling Long Yang Club of Thailand - March events Bangkok @Richards New…
-
Bangkok moved up to 15th from 26th in global rankings that measure the world's busiest airports in terms of passenger throughput. A total of 42.80 million passengers passed through Bangkok's Don Muang and Suvarnabhumi airports last year, an increase of 9.8% from 2005, according to the latest statistics released by the Airports Council International (ACI). Singapore's Changi airport, Bangkok's main rival, was ranked 22nd in the ratings by the Geneva-based global airport association. It had 35.03 million passengers, an increase of 8% from the previous year. But Bangkok lagged behind Hong Kong International Airport, which moved to 14th place in ACI rankings from 22…
-
I'd done some asking, and apparently it's possible for gays to get married in Thailand. There's a tedious amount of paperwork (and law etc), but the point is that same sex marriage exist. Does anyone know more information about this?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Just curious ......... why do you think that there are so many nice looking Pinoy boys posting their profiles on this -- a Thailand -- web site????
-
From my home computer here in Pattaya, for several days I have not been able to access Sawatdee Forum using my normal link <http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/forum-9.html> I have tried using only <http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com> but that has not worked either. Tried the link at the bottom of Boxer's web page and that did not work. And the "Other Links" on this web page does not give me anything, but Fatal error: Smarty error: unable to write to $compile_dir '/var/www/vhosts/gaythailand.com/httpdocs/smarty/templates_c'. Be sure $compile_dir is writable by the web server user. in /var/www/vhosts/gaythailand.com/httpdocs…
-
My BF just told me that developers have just bought 500 acres in Mae Chan and will develop Central Festival-Northern Chiang Mai (there is also a newish Central Festival mall in Phuket). The BF says it is slated to open in December and will be the biggest mall in Northern Thailand. It will have the usual run of mall stores, a Central, a Tops, a Tesco Lotus, a major cinema, a Hotel Sofitel, and more. It seems the small Tesco Lotus in Mae Sai does gangbuster business because of the traffic from Mynmar, and it is hoped that the central location of Mae Chan will be a draw for the entire area as it really is an equal distance between Chiang Rai, Mae Sai, Chiang Saen, and i…
-
Here you go teasing us with that hunk of eye candy again. He is definately my type of guy and what I am always looking for but never find. Oh well the hunt is fun and will continue on my trip in april.
-
There was mention of nightly raids in sunee on another board. Can anyone give some details of the raids?
-
My sincere apologies to everyone who has treid reaching me by email during my convalescence. Following two brain sugreries, a heart pace maker, , other surgery and though I am out of hospoital, I am convalescing and seeing the destruction that e-maill companies can do in just closing down account, without word to sender or addressee. . No messages fowarded, no explanation. I do not intentionally ignore anyone. My sincere apologiies if you have written since late Dedember. I am now convalescing at home and have to restrict time on computer, but want everyone to know I appreciate all everyone has done for me. Without "spelling out" furll e-mail," **rem…
-
Hi guys, can any one tell me if it is safe to swim in the sea at the gay beach? I have had mixed reports. I love to swim in the sea, but may be i should forget Pattaya and have my week break in Phuket. Any help or advice from some one would be great. Thanks Phil
-
-
Three stories have been published within the past few hours. Here they are: The following appears in THE NATION: _____ Robbery May Not Motivation of Killing Two Russians : Police Boss Acting national police chief Gen Seripisut Temiyavej does not believe the man arrested for the murder of two Russian tourists intended to rob them. Seripisut questioned on Saturday the man personally and said he disbelieved his claim that the killings had been the result of a robbery gone wrong. Tatiana Tsimfer, 30, and Liubov Svirkova, 25, were shot dead around dawn on February 24 as they sat in chairs on Jomtien Beach in Pattaya. Seripisut said Anuchit Laml…
-
THE SAFEST PLACE TO STAY If you have been looking for a wonderful Hotel right in the heart of Sunee Plaza you may not have noticed this previously run down Hotel Called "MARINA INN PLAZA" you know the one that was mistakenly previously bunning down..........but its far from burning, it has recently had multimillion Baht refurbishments with rooms for every pocket from 450 baht a night to wonderful suites. Next time you are thinking of a Gay budget Hotel with a Gay Boss, try this, also they own the most amazing KRAZY DRAGON. So give it a try you could not be safer and in the heart of all the action I have a friend who is a multi millionaire in the USA stays …
-
Our servers were attacked and effectively destroyed. We have moved to new servers and we are restoring the site from backups. We are working as quickly as possible to bring the site back up to full effectiveness. Please bear with us. It will take us time to achieve a full port of all services to the new servers and a complete recovery. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience. The GayThailand Team http://www.gaythailand.com