TotallyOz

Gay Companions and Tour Guides in Thailand

1 hour ago, 10tazione said:

Please tell us soon so we can book a flight to the right country!

Cambodia. First one is from Siem Reap, second one - from Phnom Penh. We will announce them in Cambodia forum/thread as soon as their pages with profiles will be ready.

Just now, Moses said:

Cambodia. First one is from Siem Reap, second one - from Phnom Penh. We will announce them in Cambodia forum/thread as soon as their pages with profiles will be ready.

so what is my prize Moses :) 

3 minutes ago, eurasian said:

Sareth is still in charge or not in Siem Reap ? 

Sareth is leader in Cambodia. He is most experienced guide I know, 8 years with Siamroads. In TOP-30 guides on TripAdvisor. These 2 guys are additional guides, they mostly will do evening tours and tours where knowledge of Angkor are not important (like a Lonle Sap lake) 

Review on Tie's job. Tie - guide on Phuket. https://siamroads.com/phuket-guide-tie/

Tie in Phuket is a super nice guy. I was interested to find quieter beaches which he took me too and he got good deals on the travel.

I was also keen to get some good local food. Tie showed me several places. We ate in a couple of nice restaurants that were great prices. He also walked me round to point out places for drinks, night clubs and the restaurants that are super popular for other nights.

Tie is great fun and made my stay far more interesting and I learnt a lot about Thai customs  Highly recommended.

tie-guide-phuket-companion-20.jpg.9a2a4b7a88fcbb5c2dcf4d66ba803fa1.jpg

New feedback on Esso's guiding service in Bangkok:

Esso looked after me for two days and was good in communicating beforehand, prompt on arrival and attentive throughout – from ensuring I crossed the road safely, to trying local delicacies, getting tickets for trains, boats and entry tickets. He was very enjoyable and easy company. We went to the River Kwai area on day one but apart from stating I wanted to go there by train I left the rest of the details to him and had a great day visiting temples, the dragon cave, experiencing Buddhist culture.

Day 2 we went to Ko Kret island by boat. Highly recommended. He was happy to let me sit in the shade and snooze a while next to the water and took me to corners of the island I would not have found on my own.

ESSO! A great guide.

Esso's profile is here: https://siamroads.com/esso-bangkok/

esso-bangkok-guide-221.jpg.7d13ef09cd5650d49564d4e2835bd636.jpg