TotallyOz

Gay Companions and Tour Guides in Thailand

Does anyone have experience with Olay? Curious if he provides guiding or just transportation?

Both. Olay has 2 official licenses: for guiding in whole Thailand and for public transportations.

Recent reference from siamroad's client

post-10479-0-24095700-1535442035_thumb.jpg

Does anyone have experience with Olay? Curious if he provides guiding or just transportation?

Thank for the tip. Siamroads ended up having availability. I just landed in Bangkok this morning and Olay met me at my hotel. He helped me quickly get through all of my errands, as I am here only a short time. He was friendly, thoughtful, knowledgeable, and a delight to spend the day with. I wouldnt have accomplished as much without him. He helped me navigate the city and make a plan for the evening. 5 stars.

Please look just few posts above :)

Moses I have sent the message again but it is still not showing in my sent box, so here it is:

I have a straight middle aged lady friend coming to visit us in Thailand in November.
She will spend 3 days on her own in Bangkok, she is very independent but I am wondering about suggesting one of your guides for a day.
What do you think and would you recommend a particular guide

Moses I have sent the message again but it is still not showing in my sent box, so here it is:

I have a straight middle aged lady friend coming to visit us in Thailand in November.

She will spend 3 days on her own in Bangkok, she is very independent but I am wondering about suggesting one of your guides for a day.

What do you think and would you recommend a particular guide

Sure, why not? Mac is best for such job. She will be charmed by him for sure :))))

To everyone: you can easy ask questions and have instant chat at siamroads.com btw 1pm and midnight (Bangkok time (UTC +7), check for chat button at bottom-right corner) of any page.

When Siamroads is almost ready to announce the new guide, I publish "teasing post". Today I will do it too. The only difference with other cases is - it will be announce of very special case :) The first in the history of Siamroads!

Now teaser. Guess country and nationality :)

post-10479-0-68273000-1535564552_thumb.jpg

I just posted announce about new guide in Siamroads team - Nicki from Yangon (Myanmar) in corresponding thread http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10888-local-companions-and-guides-for-gays-in-bagan-photo-tours/page-2?do=findComment&comment=124489

Nicki is the first transgender guide in the team, more details - in the post in Myanmar sub-forum.

post-10479-0-18638600-1535709418_thumb.jpg

Sure, why not? Mac is best for such job. She will be charmed by him for sure :))))

To everyone: you can easy ask questions and have instant chat at siamroads.com btw 1pm and midnight (Bangkok time (UTC +7), check for chat button at bottom-right corner) of any page.

Thanks Moses, my friend told me today she has booked Mac for a day while she is in Bangkok in November

MOSES .May I ask you if you have looked into having guides in Sri Lanka & Nepal?

I am going to the Phillipines early next year and I'm so glad you have a guide there.

You are first person who asks about Sri Lanka for 9 years. For now we haven't plans to expand our presence at this direction. Nepal - may be, but not soon.

Nepal should be interesting since a lot of their gay scene are underground. Malaysia/singapore/indonesia other than bali is another area that could be a potential place for guides

The main problem for all new countries: Siamroads can't just put "somebody from nowhere" to pages and start to promote country: we have to keep our standards of service on high level. So at first we should find gay-person, who is young and at least not ugly, who speak good English, who has knowledges and experience, at second - test his service and only then to invite him to the team. Everything is going quite slowly. We spend over 5 years for to find first guide in Laos. At Nepal I already looking for guide, but still have no results exactly because "they are underground".

Siamroads has "we are hiring" page on site, but 95% of applications what we receive are from moneyboys who wants just to be promoted for to make money on "usual" service..