TotallyOz

Gay Companions and Tour Guides in Thailand

New testimonial. Best (nickname), Pattaya.

I'm back in USA now and reflecting on my time in Thailand and the Siam Roads guides I booked during my 3 week stay. Top of mind is my time with Best the young guide in Pattaya who was a wonderful companion and made my stay an enjoyable experience. Although Best may be the least experienced guide you have by time on the job, he has the intuitive sense for what the client wants that a much more experienced guide develops over time. It's my hope that you or some other person associated with Siam Roads will mentor Best so he can reach his full potential. Please relay to Best "job well done" and wishing him success in the future. If comments from this email can be used as a testimonial feel free to use.

Best's profile is here: https://siamroads.com/best-pattaya/

best-guide-pattaya-05.jpg

I apologize in advance if my question might be construed as negative or critical. I just want to make sure I understand.

These gay guides-companions-drivers are good persons and good guides who are also gay, right?

The differ from 'regular' guides only by also being able to guide service for the gay scene, right?

They don't offer direct *themselves) or in-direct (hook-ups) sex services, right?

The fact that most of them look hot is 'only' an eye-candy bonus, right?

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

I apologize in advance if my question might be construed as negative or critical. I just want to make sure I understand.

These gay guides-companions-drivers are good persons and good guides who are also gay, right?

The differ from 'regular' guides only by also being able to guide service for the gay scene, right?

They don't offer direct *themselves) or in-direct (hook-ups) sex services, right?

The fact that most of them look hot is 'only' an eye-candy bonus, right?

Right. Most of guides are professional workers with guiding licenses (some are freelancers), drivers have licenses for public transportation, and everyone from staff is reliable.

Differences: they are gays, they know gay scene, you may speak openly to them about your preferences and wishes - Siamroads is almost 10 years on the market and you can't make your guide to blush - they saw everything already, they will easy follow you to gay sauna or to f*ck show and will feel themselves comfortable there (but don't expect they will be nude in sauna).

Correct: Siamroads and guides don't provide any sexual service,  guides will not pick-up moneyboys for you, but guide may help in translation of your conversation with boys in bars.

Most common services are: to make tours to places where only official licensed guides may to work (such as Royal Grand Palace in Bangkok or Angkor Wat in Cambodia), to show local life to returning visitors, to introduce city to newcomers, to arrange tour outside of home-city, to introduce local gay scene, entertain solo travelers, to protect from scam and so on. 

Most guys from Siamroads work over 3 years and are trusted persons with a lots of testimonials and reviews.

Very shortly: they make your vacations easy and comfortable.

Samui island!

Siamroads announces new location: Samui and our first guide and companion there Ten.

Ten is 29 yo guide, concierge and companion on Samui island, Thailand Hobbies: fitness, swimming, singing and dancing. Languages: English (School), Thai. Ten's English isn't perfect but that is compensated by his kindness. Ten is very friendly and love his wok a lot.

Full profile and more photos are here: https://siamroads.com/samui-guide-ten-thailand/

sanui-guide-ten-thailand-08.jpg

sanui-guide-ten-thailand-01.jpg

sanui-guide-ten-thailand-18.jpg

Testimonial on Mike's tour:

Mike was a brilliant guide for my first day in Bangkok. He provided me with an excellent introduction to the main sights of the city.

Mike is an interesting, highly intelligent and, above all, fun guy to be with. The conversation flowed, we covered many subjects. He was genuine, kind, attentive and I enjoyed his company just as much as the sightseeing. Thanks Mike, you're the best.

Andy

Mike's profile: https://siamroads.com/mike-guide-bangkok-thailand/

Mike-guide-Bangkok-Thailand-circle-07.jpg

Review on Tie service (Phuket)

Just returned home (United States) from my visit to Phuket,Thailand and HAD to send a shout out to Tie for his hospitality. Tie was a good tour guide. We definitely needed his services to communicate with some of the the locals. Nice meeting you man. Now I have a friend in Phuket.

Tie's profile: https://siamroads.com/phuket-guide-tie/

tie-guide-phuket-companion-20.jpg

One more:

Message Body:

I just returned from Thailand and wanted to express my experience with your guides.  First in Bangkok:

MAC was my guide in Bangkok.  He was kind on time and full of knowledge.  He was always making sure I was happy and enjoying the tours he had helped me plan.  Great job Mac as it made my trip wonderful and full of great sights and experiences that I will not forget. Keep up the great work .

Second in Phuket: Tie was my guide--

Tie was great cause I had no idea what to do.  Tie helped me plan a few tours and I was greatly appreciative of his knowledge of the area and what to see.  Thank you Tie for making me feel comfortable and taking me to places I would not have been able to do on my own--

I will gladly tell anyone that I know who is traveling to Thailand to use your guides.  The are professional and courteous. Sincerely, S. T. W.