Vessey

Vessey's Trip Report August 2015

Guest Prakanong

Is Vit the boy in the singlet?  He's cute - slender face with beautiful eyes and lips.  With a new haircut and maybe a slightly more tapered nose, he should go work in a Thai establishment.  He'll get lots of customers and will find a patron in no time.

Guest anonone

Great start to your report Vessey.  Glad you were able to explore your sexuality a bit.  We don't have many members here that have your unique perspective on Pattaya...hope you continue to visit and share your experiences. 

And both of your friends are very attractive  :good:

I have two questions, but please don't think I'm criticising you. Far from it; I'm just curious, that's all.

You said you spat or swallowed. Are you not concerned about contracting an STD? I know the risk is not that big, but still......

I've always been fascinated by the fact that some gay guys love ladyboys. I just wonder what the attraction is, as I have no interest in women as sex partners. Why not have sex with a real woman? Just wondering.....

Very interesting to see other side.

It looks that bar fines in soi 6 are lower than Boyztown's off fees. I would mind to know what tips they expect but don't feel pressed if you don't want to answer.

waiting for next installment impationtly

Mostly on Soi 6 the 'in house' barfine in 300 baht and the girl/ladyboy/boy (there are a couple of boys) would expect 1,000 baht. Take out barfine varies from 500 - 600 baht and the overnight 'Long Time' expectation is usually 2,000 baht. More or less the same as most beer bars but a world apart from some of the current asking prices in Walking Street.

I have two questions, but please don't think I'm criticising you. Far from it; I'm just curious, that's all.

You said you spat or swallowed. Are you not concerned about contracting an STD? I know the risk is not that big, but still......

I've always been fascinated by the fact that some gay guys love ladyboys. I just wonder what the attraction is, as I have no interest in women as sex partners. Why not have sex with a real woman? Just wondering.....

In terms of the ladyboys, don't forget that when I first came to Pattaya I was an all-girl, and girl only guy. That graduated to girls and the occasional ladyboy. then it was 50:50 girls and ladyboys, and now, this year I have been putting boys into the mix. I like to think of myself as an 'equal opportunities' bar-finer ! LOL

So for a straight guy, ladyboys represented a 'walk on the wild-side' and to be honest I found that I loved playing with their cocks. A surprisingly high percentage of my straight friends in Pats have dabbled with ladyboys - although they don't always admit it! LOL

In terms of STDs, I guess we all have our own thresholds as to how far we go. I always insist on condoms for anal sex, but oral sex has never bothered me. But that's just me.

Fair play Vessey .. You have a lot more stamina than I have.. ... Lol.

I wish I had, I am basically a 60 year old overweight guy with a largely desk-bound job, and my stamina is not what it was.

This was really brought home to me later in my holiday when I had food poisoning and my energy levels and libido dropped to almost nil for a number of days.

Mostly on Soi 6 the 'in house' barfine in 300 baht and the girl/ladyboy/boy (there are a couple of boys) would expect 1,000 baht. Take out barfine varies from 500 - 600 baht and the overnight 'Long Time' expectation is usually 2,000 baht. More or less the same as most beer bars but a world apart from some of the current asking prices in Walking Street.

I'm glad you joined us here so we can have some window on the 'other ' side of Pattaya.

It looks that soi 6 vs. Walking Street is Sunee vs. Boyztown version of the straight world.

What boys are doing in soi 6 - ready for gays going astray that far or rather for  farang / Asian girls looking for a man ?

Enjoyed reading your posts. I am glad you did not believe the fact that you were Vit's only customer for a while. During July, August and Sept. my friend and I enjoyed his company 2 to 3 times a week, separate visits for each of us. Indeed he is a charmingly cute young man, the best at the massage place.

When I steered my friend to your post, we both laughed because now we know where Vit was on the times he disappeared or was busy. Also each of us was his first bottom experience. I guess the guys do not realize that we talk about our experiences with them like they probably talk about us; funny indeed.

Glad you had a great trip. Remember, when having such a great time and being completely flattered in mind body and soul, always keep one foot firmly planted on the ground of reality.

Well written, entertaining and I even learned something new:

The girls always bring the food to your room with change for 1k baht all ready so that you can pay there and then without them having to trudge back up the stairs with change.

Will see if I spot Vit at Scandic and if moment is suitable might go for him. (So far, the 1500 upfront has deterred me. In normal massage, I can decide in the course of the massage if I want more and adjust tip, but not here.)

Well written, entertaining and I even learned something new:

Will see if I spot Vit at Scandic and if moment is suitable might go for him. (So far, the 1500 upfront has deterred me. In normal massage, I can decide in the course of the massage if I want more and adjust tip, but not here.)

And I think he only gets about half of that fee, so I would always tip him a further 500 baht if he got me to cum - I find it very difficult to cum normally, especially with a condom. Vit earned his tip every time! LOL

Guest anonone

Great reports. Vit is a cute one.  Might just have to visit Boyztown again...I am usually camped out in Sunee.

Was that your first trip "up North"? 

Can't wait to read more....

Guest anonone

Your reporting is just great.  A great writing style and interlaced with good photos.  Job well done.

Happy you had a good time at Eros.  That is a pretty standard visit, if one is so inclined.  And no, another customer entering the bar would most likely have not changed a thing....except some of the other boys would have left to go check out the new arrival.  Sometimes a pillow laying about is used a bit to try and hide some of the action, but not really a big deal.  And while not admitting to partaking of any similar activity :spiteful: ...I so understand the bit about the disintegrating tissue.  LOL  Did they have the water fixed in the bathroom?  For quite some time it was hit or miss if running water was available. 

Also a pretty standard visit to Good Boys.  I couldn't quite figure out what time of night you visited, but surprised there was not more staff on hand.  Whenever I wander by, there are always 5 or 6...and sometime upwards of 10 lined up at the bar front trying to lure customers inside..."have show...cock show...LOL.  I can still hear it in my mind.   Not unusual to have more then one at a time behind the screen either.  In fact, I have had two at a time, with 2 more standing by for their turn. 

I am a bit envious of the mid afternoon pub crawl...apparently with multiple short times.  There really is no simliar opportunity with the gay scene.  Other then a couple of massage places, nothing really happens during the day in Patts.  Granted, most of the time BF and I are sleeping the day away due to all night parties, but it would be nice to have a daytime option when the mood strikes.

Keep up the reports and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. 

Very interesting description of your shenanigans at Eros.

So, you met Ray. His real name is Aek and he comes from one of the hill tribes. He has a Swiss boyfriend and tells me he's been to visit him in Switzerland a few times. Aek is as mad as a cut snake, but a lovely guy, although he's not my type. He's probably the naughtiest guy in the bar and is up for just about anything. A farang customer often pays him to give a blow job to one of the boys. The 1000 baht you paid him seems appropriate, especially as he let you cum in his mouth. Or was that by mistake?

That guy sitting right down the front in your photos is more my type; he looks really hot!