Vessey

Vessey's Trip Report August 2015

Great reports. Vit is a cute one.  Might just have to visit Boyztown again...I am usually camped out in Sunee.

Was that your first trip "up North"? 

Can't wait to read more....

No, I did a trip up to Khon Kaen back in 2010 with an agogo girl I met the previous summer. Arms house was luxury compared with that one.

post-15581-0-48882200-1446666873_thumb.jpg

Your reporting is just great.  A great writing style and interlaced with good photos.  Job well done.

Happy you had a good time at Eros.  That is a pretty standard visit, if one is so inclined.  And no, another customer entering the bar would most likely have not changed a thing....except some of the other boys would have left to go check out the new arrival.  Sometimes a pillow laying about is used a bit to try and hide some of the action, but not really a big deal.  And while not admitting to partaking of any similar activity :spiteful: ...I so understand the bit about the disintegrating tissue.  LOL  Did they have the water fixed in the bathroom?  For quite some time it was hit or miss if running water was available. 

Also a pretty standard visit to Good Boys.  I couldn't quite figure out what time of night you visited, but surprised there was not more staff on hand.  Whenever I wander by, there are always 5 or 6...and sometime upwards of 10 lined up at the bar front trying to lure customers inside..."have show...cock show...LOL.  I can still hear it in my mind.   Not unusual to have more then one at a time behind the screen either.  In fact, I have had two at a time, with 2 more standing by for their turn. 

I am a bit envious of the mid afternoon pub crawl...apparently with multiple short times.  There really is no simliar opportunity with the gay scene.  Other then a couple of massage places, nothing really happens during the day in Patts.  Granted, most of the time BF and I are sleeping the day away due to all night parties, but it would be nice to have a daytime option when the mood strikes.

Keep up the reports and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences.

Yes, I should have gone back to Eros, but there is always next time.

Think it was just before 9pm when I went to Good Boys, after 8pm certainly - far too early really; again next time I will try a couple of hours later.

There are a wide range of 'Gentleman's Clubs', around that caters for afternoon interest, but quite often they are hidden away. I am spoilt living on Soi 6 of course as almost all of the sixty-odd bars will open at 1pm - but there again most (but certainly not all) close at 1am. Something for everyone! LOL

Very interesting description of your shenanigans at Eros.

So, you met Ray. His real name is Aek and he comes from one of the hill tribes. He has a Swiss boyfriend and tells me he's been to visit him in Switzerland a few times. Aek is as mad as a cut snake, but a lovely guy, although he's not my type. He's probably the naughtiest guy in the bar and is up for just about anything. A farang customer often pays him to give a blow job to one of the boys. The 1000 baht you paid him seems appropriate, especially as he let you cum in his mouth. Or was that by mistake?

That guy sitting right down the front in your photos is more my type; he looks really hot!

Well he certainly knew I was about to cum and he hung on in there - even if he did gag as I did so!

There were one or two others there that I would have liked to play with! I really should have gone back there.

I did like the narrative on Eros and enjoyed many of the photos in report, but must say, the photos of the lady-boys did give me the "willies". No offensive to willie-willie.

Well most certainly gave me their willies to play with! LOL

Sorry about that but as you will have gathered my experience to date in Pattaya has been with girls and ladyboys, and I am likely to keep bar-fining across the genders I suspect.

If its any consolation ladyboys give many of my 'straight' friends the willies as well (metaphorically speaking of course! LOL)

I am spoilt living on Soi 6 of course as almost all of the sixty-odd bars will open at 1pm - but there again most (but certainly not all) close at 1am. Something for everyone! LOL

Loving the reports Vessey, Thanks!

I think Mr.Vit may be a busy man this forthcoming high season!

Soi 6 used to have a few gay bars back when i first started visiting Pattaya in 2002, i even recall one bar that was mixed with guys and girls!

Do you know that NAB Man club (Pattaya biggest gay club) is very close to Soi6 (its behind your local McDs!)

You should try there sometime - or maybe bring one (or more) of your LBs for a night out

Loads of eye candy and sexy coyote boys for you to decide if you want to explore your gay side a bit more!

Undeterred he gets up and kneels down, head on the pillow, ass in the air, his bum hole winking at me. My cock was still pleasingly hard, and stayed so even when the condom was rolled on. Lots of massage oil and I got on my knees behind him and edged forward.

Not preaching or anything - but you do know that massage oil is very bad for condoms and rots them?

if you are going to fuck, then you are better off to shower off all that oil first and use proper lube

Oh and by the way, there are lots of better lubes than KY out there too... You should try some of the silicone based ones (ID millenium) or Liquid Silk... for me they give a much better experience... no stickyness!

I am a bit envious of the mid afternoon pub crawl...apparently with multiple short times.  There really is no simliar opportunity with the gay scene.  Other then a couple of massage places, nothing really happens during the day in Patts.  

Bamboo bar in Jomtien can be utilized during daytime but you are right, other than massages no bar opportunities during day

I did like the narrative on Eros and enjoyed many of the photos in report, but must say, the photos of the lady-boys did give me the "willies". No offensive to willie-willie.[/quote

My good friend Koko is baiting this poster, knowing how I would react to the endless photos on this thread, but since it's

obvious to me that the majority of posters here are enjoying it and most envy the posters experience, I'll move on.

Guest anonone

I think I can see where this is going...  :goodjob:    LOL

Can't wait to read about your experiences with your new friend.  Though your mention of dehydration is also worrying.  This trip report has all the makings of suspense and fun, with sex as well.  Nicely done.

I think you post also underscores something important about making a connection with someone, and how their personality / mojo / charm / whatever can be so infatuating.  As you so aptly put: what is it about a guy that makes you ignore all the flashing cock around you?

Not knowing the final outcome of this episode, I'm sensing some kind of compassion & understanding towards him not unlike what is observed in a true relationship. The hot sex part can wait until he's completely healed.

There's an aura about the boy from Ubon.

Day 19, Monday 7th September 2015

Well it was gone 11am when I first woke up – J was sleeping like a baby. This was the first time I have Long Timed a boy and woken up next to him. Part of me was trying to think this through, the other part of me was urging me not to ‘think too much’ and just enjoy the situation. And actually I was enjoying the situation – the only odd thing was that he smelt like a boy; boys and girls (even most ladyboys) smell different – not unpleasant – just different.

He was naked and lying half outside the bedclothes and as I looked at him I realised my cock was starting to stiffen all on its own – I was physically and mentally attracted to him – no doubt of that. In retrospect perhaps my entire travels in Pattaya thus far had been a journey to realising (and needing to accept) that I was bi-sexual. Hard to duck that judgement now.

post-15581-0-55196900-1446831543_thumb.jpg

It was gone 2pm before I could get any life out of J. We showered, returned to bed and played around for a while (only his poor cock was out of bounds). I tried, with much lube and gentleness to fuck him, his ass was incredibly tight. Eventually I penetrated and we fucked a little bit but it was obvious that I was causing him pain – and as I withdrew there was a little blood on the condom that caused him to panic. He had been assuring me that he was no ‘Money Boy’ as he put it – and maybe he wasn’t?

He sucked my cock and almost got me to cum several times before finally succeeding, and I cum quite hard – he seemed really pleased that I had (although not as pleased as I was!) . He was ok that I took pictures of him (not graphic ones) but he was even more keen on taking pictures of me, and of me and him together; he took lots. But he needs to dress and go back to his room now. He wants me to call into his bar again tonight and sit with him for a while – it seems important to him so I agree. I ask him if he wants to come back and see me again tonight – and he does and seems very enthusiastic about it.

It was late and I have to find the cleaner – she is getting ready to go home, but a couple of hundred baht persuades her to go back upstairs and put my room straight first.

Laundry and then to the ATM on Second Road, I had been debating on whether or not to see Chai and in the end I did – he wasn’t expecting me this time and I had to wait a few minutes while he completed a foot massage. Then inside with him – strip off, lie on my tummy and wait for the massage to begin.

post-15581-0-48195800-1446831532_thumb.jpg

I was feeling horny again by the time I had to turn over onto my back and I was receptive to a little ‘rub and tug’ when the formal part of the massage was complete. Got me thinking a little, Chai was always polite and friendly and I think he quite liked me as a customer – but never with any real intimacy or warmth of affection. Chai is not gay, and only extends the first rung or two up the ‘gay for pay’ ladder and (so far) is not persuadable to go any further.

That sounds critical perhaps – it wasn’t meant to be, it is what it is and I enjoy it enough to keep returning for massages with him (he does do a great massage as I may have said before! LOL). But last night I had found a boy that wanted to cuddle, kiss, hug as much as any girl I have ever been with. And yes I am still trying to mentally process all that!

Returning to Soi 6 I realised that I hadn’t eaten or drunk anything so far today, and that actually I was quite hungry. I sat in one of the booths inside the Queen Victoria and ordered Lasagne, and then, out of the window I saw my friend from last night wander past. I want a word with him!!! He is persuaded inside, he was on a mission, and his mission (ladyboy Beer at Foxy Bar) was watching him approach until I dragged him inside. I was intent on giving him a good-humoured ‘telling-off’ for leading me astray into that particular bar last night – he just smiled and said again ‘Yes I thought you would like him!’.

He was surprised that I had taken him back to the hotel and surprised again when I indicated that J would be returning again tonight after work. I mentioned my mental wrestling with my sexuality that this had caused me. He laughed and said that he thought for a while that I was ‘about as straight as a roundabout’ !

Back to my room for a rest and then a taxi-bike to Soi 13/1 and J's bar. J seemed really pleased to see me, the bar was quiet, there were only a handful of ladyboys about and they were mostly sitting outside. Just one guy with his chosen ladyboy sat inside drinking, so J and I had lots of time to chat. We were getting on really well again, although part of me felt this was all progressing a little too fast.

post-15581-0-03002100-1446831548_thumb.jpg

After about 90 minutes of this I felt I needed to move on for a while, J was reluctant for me to leave – but aside from J I would have been bored rigid with this bar in less than half that time.

I needed a reality check, I need to go and see Vit again in Boyztown. Bit too far to walk, so retraced steps to Beach Road and took a baht-bus. Hadn’t warned Vit of my visit either – but he was sitting out-front with all the other boys (about 20 of them) and looked both surprised and pleased when he saw me. They all dress in these white sleeveless T-shirts and tight black jeans – he looks good in that – but of course he looks better yet when he starts to strip them off – I watch him and then help him with his pants – his cock is almost hard already.

I too am undressed in a jiffy and we go shower together by which time his cock is fully hard. The shower in one of a pair that open directly off the landing with a thin plastic curtain that pulls across to provide a modicum of privacy. We appeared to be alone up there, so I start to stroke his cock, he makes a play at stopping me but its only a pretence. His cock feels hot and hard (and wet of course as the shower water bounces off it). Gently I slip to my knees and start to lick and suck at his cock, he is checking that the curtain is fully across, but then he starts to hold my head as I stick to my task. It doesn’t take many minutes before I feel his hips start to buck and my mouth fills!

I had always fantasised about blowing him in the shower (I had always fantasised about fucking him in the shower as well – but maybe next time!). Apart from the fact that my hair was wet there were no signs of our little play as we left the shower together and returned to our massage room.

We kissed lightly and hugged a lot and then he began a massage. I don’t think the little bugger’s cock ever did get fully flaccid; it was thickening up again as he started to massage me. He usually sits across my legs and reaches up to bum, back and shoulders by which stage he is almost lying on top of me as he does so. And yes, before he finishes I can feel his cock hard again, brushing across my bum cheeks and the I feel the head playing around my bum hole – he wants to fuck me again this time doesn’t he!

He takes a pillow and lifts and puts it under my bum. I check to ensure that a condom has appeared – I feel him smear KY on my bum hole and feel his fingers push in to open my ass up a little . Then I feel the head of his cock pushing into my ass – it hurts – he pushes some more – I try desperately to relax as I know I need to. It is in, it still hurts, he is pushing in deeper – I almost tell him to stop. But then the pain eases as he uses more oil and starts to fuck me – although it still feels strange and a little uncomfortable.

I am not sure how much more I can take of this, I feel his cock speed up a bit, thank god he is on the ‘short strokes’ already. With a deep thrust that almost splits my poor ass in two he cums. As he withdraws I check his condom – it is both clean and no sign of any blood. (I begin to appreciate more what J had put up with me this morning).

Vit rolls me over onto my back and gets to work on my cock – he has cum twice now and I know he will not let me leave until I have cum. I am feeling tired but he not only keeps my cock hard but warms to his task. He licks, sucks a little, and strokes a lot. Actually it doesn’t take him long before my hips buck a little as my balls empty – not quite in his mouth but all over his face so that it is dripping off his chin.

Again the contrast with J – Vit may claim he isn’t gay – but his cock betrays him – he is enjoying it as much as I am. He will dry kiss and hug but there isn’t any closeness or warmth, I am using him for sex, and he is using me for sex and money (ok, mostly money! LOL). Again it is what it is – Vit makes me cum and provides sweaty dirty sex and I love it.

(Vit back in January)

And again I hint at Vit about coming Long Time with me to the hotel – but again get the ‘sorry cannot’ and a small chuckle! Of course I don’t know what I would have done if he had said yes! LOL

Vit gets a decent tip as always – I gather that if the 1.5k baht massage fee that I pay at reception on arrival, only about half will go to Vit – but any tip that I give him goes straight into his pocket.

So Chai, Vit and now J, three very different boys but so far I am enjoying my (also very different) time with each of them.

Back to Soi 6 and drinks with friends in various bars, and about midnight tiredness really starts to sweep over me again and I make my apologies to my friends and head back to the hotel. I strip and get into bed and I am soon asleep.

By 2.30am there is a knock on the door and it’s the old doorman and J. J undresses and goes to shower; he is back with me in a few minutes. I watch as he carefully tapes yet another new cotton-wool pad to his cock, although it looks like it continues to heal – some of the redness around the cut has gone.

J is keen to try and get me to cum again but really, after Vit’s ‘massage’ there really is very little chance – I start to feel guilty as he seems so disappointed that he can’t get me off. Takes lots of hugs and cuddles to reassure him of my affections for him. We are both tired (actually I feel exhausted) and we are content to sleep together.

Day 20, Tuesday 8th September 2015

I had pulled apart from J to sleep, I always seem to need to do so whoever my bed-partner, but I felt him wrap himself around me again and his head nuzzle into me, I kissed his forehead and I hear him give a little murmur as I do so. Sorry this is starting to sound like a ‘Mills And Boon’ novel and in truth it even felt like being in one at times – not that I was objecting at all – but it did still feel a little surreal at times: this was a boy!

And that boy was also getting my cock hard! He felt it with his hand and kissed me and then turned around so that his bum was nestling against my cock. I positioned my cock so that it was between his bum cheeks and the head pushing against his balls, and I felt his bum pump a little backwards and forwards along it. Ok, time for some KY I think. Liberally applied, I eased my cock into his ass, I felt him wince and cry out a little, but the worst was over, I was in and gently easing my way deeper into his ass. My hand brushed accidentally against his cock, it was hard, but I resisted the temptation to hold it given his healing cut. Instead I took hold of his waist and in ‘spoons’ began to slowly fuck him.

In a short while I felt his body start to move with mine. I gently eased him onto his tummy and lifted myself up on my hands so I could better control depth and speed – I was trying to be fairly gentle but at the same time I was feeling horny as hell and recognising the first tell-take signs that I was going to be able to cum. Only a few strokes more and I was cumming into his ass and he was reaching his head around to kiss me. That was the best session with him so far.

I withdrew slowly and carefully so as not to cause him discomfort, helped as my cock was softening fast now. No blood this time, that was good. A happy cuddle and kiss for a while and then to shower and clean each. It was only just after 8am, why had we woken so early?, but back to bed and more hugs and kisses as we fell asleep again for another couple of hours.

It was almost 10 am when we woke again and he dressed to go. I had slept through a text from a friend suggesting breakfast again, I replied hoping that I wasn’t too late to say yes. J is hungry and so we order up some room service for him; it arrives within about 15 mins and he sits, wrapped in his towel, on the floor to eat.

post-15581-0-59906600-1446831721_thumb.jpg

Its almost 11am and time fro me to go to breakfast. A kiss with J and he was off; shall I see him again tonight I asked, if you want he said; ‘yes I want’ I replied – I get another lingering kiss and he was finally off, leaving me to slowly dress and get ready to go down for breakfast.

My friend's well meaning advice over breakfast was to try to be discrete about J, as once tongues started wagging down Soi 6 it would soon be common knowledge that I was shacked up in my hotel room with a boy. Sound advice, indeed J always arrived alone and left alone – in fact I was feeling quite guilty about publically keeping him at arms length, but I could see the wisdom in what my friend was telling me.

Collected my laundry and then back up to my room to rest on the bed again and watch TV; still felt really tired. Got a text from Lee, could she see me again this afternoon, yes I replied without any huge enthusiasm.

post-15581-0-25780400-1446831718_thumb.jpg

Poor Lee, she came around as planned, we both stripped and got back onto the bed – but try as she might my ‘get-up-and-go’ had ‘got-up and-gone’. Not even a hint of an erection on my part. Instead we just lay together on the bed, sometimes chatting and sometimes just watching TV for a couple of hours. She left eventually of course, but she was unhurried and seemingly quite happy just to have been keeping me company for a few hours.

Drinks again with various friends in various bars up and down Soi 6. By midnight I was feeling tired again, and made my excuses and headed back to the hotel – there to sleep again until J finished work and showed up. My first intimation of his arrival was the far ceiling light being turned on; sleepily I opened my eyes to see an almost naked J removing his pants. He had tried knocking apparently but had got no response from me so he had got the old doorman to let me in. It was gone 4pm and I could see that J was tired himself after another long day behind the bar (he gets there before 6pm), so he had worked 10 hours straight.

post-15581-0-93911000-1446831724_thumb.jpg

He looked good standing there and felt even better when he had showered and was in bed beside me. Lots of hugs and kisses again, but no response at all from my cock; no matter we were both tired and time to sleep, we can fool around in the morning!

Day 21, Wednesday 9th September 2015

Not the best of days, but an important one in some respects. I had woken late again with J, and despite the kisses and intimacy, I was struggling to get my cock hard, it had thickened a little but no way was it anywhere near hard enough to fuck him. Instead we contented ourselves with lying all tangled-up together until J said he felt hungry and could he order some breakfast. Yes of course he can, so he calls down to reception and orders, then turns to me and asks me if I wanted anything – ok, I do need to eat, so an omelette on its own with a mug of tea.

post-15581-0-36410800-1446831890_thumb.jpg
post-15581-0-17248200-1446831896_thumb.jpg

J is naked but while I hide in bed, he wanders around the room, and only grabs a towel when the knock on the door heralds the arrival of breakfast. The girl comes in with the tray and sets it out and J pays, but as he his collecting the change his towel slips onto the floor, undeterred he takes the change and as the girl leaves closes the door behind her. Whether he noticed or not but I could see in the wall mirror that the girl was certainly ‘copping an eye-full’ as she left.

He lays my food out on the benching in front of the TV and only when I am sat and eating does he take his onto the floor beside me; he is starting to mother me bless him! LOL Not that I eat that much of my omelette – I am rapidly developing a sparrow appetite – not like me at all!

Soon after J dresses and leaves, leaving me to ponder the day. I felt like shit, but also determined not to waste so much of the day as I had yesterday. I messaged Chai and told him that I would be along for a massage in 20 mins and I responded to a ‘Hi’ message from Olive with a suggestion that I should meet with her at 6pm at Sky Bar.

Ok, time for Chai, but I felt tired by the time I had got to the top of Soi 6; this is stupid, but I got a taxi-bike to take me – think the driver thought I was mad, but I gave him an extra 20 baht on top of what he asked for and he then seemed happy enough.

post-15581-0-59242800-1446831898_thumb.jpg
post-15581-0-89117700-1446831908_thumb.jpg

I slept though quite a bit of Chai’s massage and on turn-over time there was no reaction from my cock at all; he did his best poor lad, but apart from a slight thickening nothing was happening. My Cialis tablets I had still been taking each day were having no discernible effect. Despite Chai’s best efforts this was a disappointing massage for me, but I still tipped him and then tottered along Second Road, pausing only at the ATM and to get some fresh milk from the 7/11.

And yes, you guessed it, back to bed and switched on the TV. I occurred to me that I had really hit some form of low-point when I realised that I was trying to follow a French action-film, dubbed in Russian and sub-titled in Thai! Had I really travelled 6,000 miles to spend my time doing this?

I was saved by a message from my friend, he was downstairs if I wanted to join him. He was eating but I just had a cup of tea and I was regaling him with my woes, my loss of appetite, my loss of libido, my tiredness. He was getting impatient with me – I had to ‘sort myself out’ before I lost any more holiday.

He confided that he had been to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital recently also feeling tired and down and had been tested and given a bag full of medicines for about 3k baht (including consultation fees) and it had only taken 2 hours. More importantly he had felt the benefits after only a few hours. He made me promise that I would go there directly.

Actually it was the prompt I needed, my shits may have subsided and I may have been telling myself that I was on the mend but I patiently wasn’t! With huge reluctance I got a taxi-bike to the Pattaya Memorial Hospital climbed the few steps and went inside.

There was a sort of triage conducted at reception and I was sent over to have blood, pee and poo tests. I was told that I would need to wait for an hour for the results that would then be discussed with me with a doctor. Well there were not many people about really – but I duly took my little plastic cartons to the toilet and completed my task.

What I did notice, and continued to notice, was just how clean and well organised the hospital was, the staff were attentive, friendly and above all, helpful. Thailand may still be classed as a Third World country, but this hospital knocked spots off my local hospitals around my home.

In the end I didn’t have to wait the full hour before being called into see a doctor, he had my results printed out in front of him and was studying them as I entered. Yes I had an infection in my stomach – food poisoning he agreed, but of more concern to him was my level of dehydration which he said had got quite severe.

Well I wasn’t expecting that, but what I now was expecting was some medicines and a bill. I got neither. He wanted to keep me in and put me on a drip. How long for I asked, about four or five hours he said. Ok, I replied, if that is what needed.

I was asked to wait outside and another girl came up to see me to get me to sign various consent forms, and then another girl to talk money. They wanted an up-front deposit of 10k baht for a ward bed, or 13.5k baht for a private bed. Well that could have been awkward. Thank goodness I had just been to the ATM after seeing Chai – I had withdrawn 10k and I had another 1k and a few hundred baht on me, plus my K bank card. They would have taken a credit card, but of course mine were locked in my room safe.

I then started to re-think and decided that no I would not go on a drip and I would seek medicines from the pharmacy. The nurse looked worried and within a couple of minutes I was back in front of the doctor again. He said in no uncertain terms that my dehydration was serious and was causing both my tiredness and my loss of libido and had reached a stage where an intravenous was necessary to get fluids back into me. I relented, handed over the cash to the girl who returned shortly for a receipt. If it was going to take four or five hours to sort me out then so be it. I was slightly concerned that the 10k baht was a deposit and could cost more depending on how long I stayed.

My next thought was Olive turning up at Sky Bar at 6pm; I tried to call her – no answer, I left text message – no response. I tried to get FaceBook on my phone and send her a message that way. I even messaged my friend to tell him what was happening and ask that if he was around Soi 6 at 6pm could he please keep an eye out for Olive and give her my profuse apologies.

But then they came to collect me – I had to sit in a wheelchair as I was taken up in the lift to the wards – I felt a proper ‘Charlie’ in a wheelchair – but it did add to the sense that I need to take this seriously. Up to a clean, open ward, not too big, I counted five beds, only one, closest the door was occupied. I was taken to the next bed along, the curtains drawn and given a hospital gown to change into.

post-15581-0-44711800-1446831915_thumb.jpg
post-15581-0-68514700-1446831912_thumb.jpg

My neighbour was a real pain, a wizened little old farang man, constantly trying to engage the nurses and the doctor when he arrived to plug me up. I could tell that he had been testing their patience for a long time by way they reacted to him. The doctor was at my bedside, a needle was inserted into my outer hand and taped down. A stand appeared with two clear bags of liquid, the smaller one I was told was antibiotics and the larger one water and various salts (or whatever), both colourless.

Progress was slow, after three hours the antibiotics were in and they moved to the water bag – that was huge! It dawned on me that at this rate I would still be lying here in 24 hours. I tried to sleep, but was woken up by the nurse asking if I wanted any food. I said no, but the nurse persisted, when had I last eaten and what – you need to eat she said and produced this restaurant style menu for me to choose from. I ordered a chicken rice that appeared about 30 mins later along with one of those fortified orange drinks.

Tried to sit up to eat, but ended up bending my wrist and cutting off the water drip and setting a small alarm off. It was re-set with a warning not to bend my hand. Actually the chicken rice was good and I was glad that I had been talked into it. A few sips of the orange and I tried to sleep. Managed a couple of hours before the old boy next door started on one of his attention-seeking rants again.

The level on my water bag had dropped, but not by much, it was already gone midnight and I was staring to be concerned about Jay showing up to an empty room. My phone was switched off and packed with my clothes in a drawer. Next time the nurse came round I told her that I had already stayed far longer than I had originally been told and that I would have to go soon.

She came back a while later and said that if I could stay another hour I could go after that if I wanted to. Ok well that was better than nothing, still the level in the water bag ever so slowly fell, almost imperceptibly. The nurse came to take my temperature, it was ever so slightly over (J said he thought I was running a fever last night). Seems ok I said, but cannot let you go if you have a fever she said. A short while later she came to repeat the process, it was marginal this time but she took pity on me and started to dismantle the drip.

Ok I could dress again now and walk (with her accompanying me) back down to the waiting area. I had a prescription to collect and then I had to go see the money girl. I got given a course of antibiotics and a bag-full of those fortified orange drink powers in their foil sachets. And now the bill, I had been wondering who I could call at this late hour if I needed more money to get out. But thankfully the total cost was fractionally under 8k baht so I had 2k baht and some small change returned to me.

post-15581-0-07975300-1446831921_thumb.jpg

I left the hospital and looked around in vain for a taxi-bike, but at gone 1am I had to search around, almost back onto Pattaya Klang before I got one. No messages from J which was a relief, and I was deposited on soi 6/1 outside the external metal stairs of the Queen Victoria. Pausing only to let the old doorman know to expect J later again, I head to my room. I am supposed to take my antibiotics twice a day with food, and my fortified orange drinks as and when – I make one up now.

It’s an hour or more before J is let into my room, I was half-awake waiting for him. At first he is very concerned about my hospital visit, and then he is cross with me for not letting him know – he would have come and seen me. It is another night of kisses and cuddles rather than sex, my cock still isn’t responding to anyone at the moment – not even me!

But right now, I was happy to have J fussing round me and to be snuggled up in bed with him and I tried to sleep. He was asleep before me but I wasn’t far behind. Normally I need to sleep disentangled from anyone else, but not tonight, tonight I was happy to feel J between my arms.

Thanks for this highly entertaining trip report. You obviously put a lot of time and effort into its production. We need more like it and I hope to produce one in January when I return to Pattaya, although there will not be pictures of girls or ladyboys in mine as I am 100% gay. We should however welcome reports from bisexual guys particularly when they censor their activities with bar girls.

I was interested in the parts when you mentioned taking boys to the Queen Victoria in Soi 6, which is I think, not a gay hotel and is in a non-gay area. I once walked down this Soi which seemed to be frequented mainly by rough British guys likely to be gay unfriendly. I would feel very uncomfortable there with my boyfriends.

Anyway thanks again.

Thanks for your very entertaining thread and complete trip reports.  Based on the number of views, I would guess your posts have entertained many.

Where did you find time to take the notes that allowed so many detailed reports between all the SEX? HeHe  Hope you will continue to share your future trips!