vinapu

December 2015 adventures- Bangkok and Pattaya trip

I'm going to give both Tawan and Jupitar another try based on your reports.  I think things may change time after time and am always willing to spend a few dollars to check in on a place.

they do change, last December best line up in soi was Dreamboys, in May it changed to XSize, this time as we will learn soon I liked Hot Male the best.

Let us know how you liked it, keep in mind my accolades about those  two bars are what I liked, my disapointment with Dreamboys  line may be actually a boon for  ChristianPFC , z909 and the likes who are not into beefier  and older  men.

Even boys are changing and ones looked for excuse to leave early  in the past now are  in no rush to leave as I discovered to my joy in day 5 , soon to be reported.    

Do others also read these trip reports to see if the author has had a date with your BF or with other Thai boys you dated? 

It is one of the reasons why I read the reports. To see what my BF is up to :-).

He is very hot and popular, so always interesting for me to try to spot him in the reports. It is of course not always possible from the descriptions to identify the guys, but sometimes it is. 

I once saw my BF in a picture posted on this forum. 

Do others also read these trip reports to see if the author has had a date with your BF or with other Thai boys you dated? 

It is one of the reasons why I read the reports. To see what my BF is up to :-).

He is very hot and popular, so always interesting for me to try to spot him in the reports. It is of course not always possible from the descriptions to identify the guys, but sometimes it is. 

In my personal opinion, if your bf is not paid year round, there should be no expectation of anything.  I know many who have BF for a few weeks or months a year and expect them to stay home and be waiting for their return while not paying them.  Anyone that is working is fair game.  Like you, I do like to see what the BF is up to but it has been less and less over the years and now I talk to them once a week or so and that is it.  I have 2 LTB that I support year round and I have greater expectations of them but I am even open to that as well.  They both have women and lives outside of me and that makes me happy.  If they wish to work in a bar that is OK with me as long as I know and can adjust my contribution to their weekly income. 

In my personal opinion, if your bf is not paid year round, there should be no expectation of anything.  I know many who have BF for a few weeks or months a year and expect them to stay home and be waiting for their return while not paying them.  Anyone that is working is fair game.  Like you, I do like to see what the BF is up to but it has been less and less over the years and now I talk to them once a week or so and that is it.  I have 2 LTB that I support year round and I have greater expectations of them but I am even open to that as well.  They both have women and lives outside of me and that makes me happy.  If they wish to work in a bar that is OK with me as long as I know and can adjust my contribution to their weekly income. 

I am not rich enough to support him. So I understand he needs to date Farang customers. He knows I know.

If I had the money like you I would support him with a decent income. But even then: can you really trust he then would not date others? Young guys are horny all the time. They do not wait with sex till you arrive back in Thailand. So why send them money every month? You get nothing extra's out of it that his normal customers also do not get out of it. And for them it is far cheaper. They only pay per date. You send a lot of money monthly and get nothing extra out of it. Not more sex, not more time with him. Nothing.

what kind of boyfriend you are if you are spying on your own boyfriend and admitting it in the open?

If your boyfriend works in the bar of massage you expect him to work  the same way you'd expect if he were working as railway conductor or burger flipper at McDonald, right? 

"not  to dispute your findings - I don't have good memories from Jupiter offs as well,  but it needs to be noted that only reliable way to find if boy have an attitude or not is to try to off him."

I am talking about personal experience and not one time or one comment.  I tried your way!  That is why I kept giving  Jupiter a number of chances.  At least 6 or 7 chances and 3 of them were boys I had had before from Soi Twilight.

Every off bad to abject failure and in every case it was attitude.

You even admit nothing but failure there and you are probably one of the easiest posters on this Board to find something good in an Off or massage.

Over the years I have found dozens of posts mentioning bad offs and attitude from Jupiter.  I don't remember a single post about a wonderful boy.

Good Luck to anyone that wastes their money on an off at that Bar  unless they are either a striking woman or a very HOT Young Man!!

Thanks for your reports vinapu - brings back some great memories of my recent trip.  One of my preferences was to tip any of the dancing boys at the bars who put their heart and soul into the dance.  Many made a slight effort to move in time with the music but I recall one at Dream Boys who really danced his heart out - bless him.  So I thought a reward for effort  placed in his red underwear was most appropriate - the return smile was well worth it. Continue to enjoy vinapu.

PS - I thought  surely you would have posted a self pic in your Bike for Dad shirt!!!

what kind of boyfriend you are if you are spying on your own boyfriend and admitting it in the open?

If your boyfriend works in the bar of massage you expect him to work the same way you'd expect if he were working as railway conductor or burger flipper at McDonald, right?

Mmmm, I hope there were no negative connotations, as in the word "spying" - just curiosity and willingness to hear/recognize the BF in other's story. Something like catching a familiar face in a TV broadcasting...

You know, I would have been glad to spot mentions of my that ...hmm... friend at the forum (we are not talking here about wining situation :) )

PS you gave us a lizard photo, so maybe next will be the tiger photo?

PPS yes, please put here a Bike for dad t-shirt photo too

(Btw, bought 2 in Pattaya eventually, 250 for a polo and 100 for a t-shirt, gave them to said ...hmm... friend of mine)

Guest anonone

I am not rich enough to support him. So I understand he needs to date Farang customers. He knows I know.

If I had the money like you I would support him with a decent income. But even then: can you really trust he then would not date others? Young guys are horny all the time. They do not wait with sex till you arrive back in Thailand. So why send them money every month? You get nothing extra's out of it that his normal customers also do not get out of it. And for them it is far cheaper. They only pay per date. You send a lot of money monthly and get nothing extra out of it. Not more sex, not more time with him. Nothing.

My BF lives in Isan now, so very little chance of spotting him in a Trip Report.  And he would most likely tell me about any adventure long before it was reported here.  We don't keep secrets from each other and understand each other very well....you know, sort of like a real relationship instead of an "I send you money so I control you" type of setup.  Probably best not to hijack vinapu's excellent trip report though.

But to your question, I have many, many friends in Pattaya and have recognized them in reports and pictures throughout the forum over the years. 

Thanks for your reports vinapu - brings back some great memories of my recent trip.  One of my preferences was to tip any of the dancing boys at the bars who put their heart and soul into the dance.  Many made a slight effort to move in time with the music but I recall one at Dream Boys who really danced his heart out - bless him.  So I thought a reward for effort  placed in his red underwear was most appropriate - the return smile was well worth it. Continue to enjoy vinapu.

PS - I thought  surely you would have posted a self pic in your Bike for Dad shirt!!!

That is great.  I do that as well.  I really, really enjoy watching them dance and habitually tip 100 or so to the best dancer on stage. 

... you are probably one of the easiest posters on this Board to find something good in an Off or massage.

Over the years I have found dozens of posts mentioning bad offs and attitude from Jupiter.  I don't remember a single post about a wonderful boy.

you are probably right  about me being easy to please - I don't pay 1000$ for a ticket to be grumpy, that's my attitude.

I do recall positive posts about Jupiter boys including by the poster who responded to this thread

Really where was that. I can' find it.   ( Wishful thinking??)Grumpy has nothing to do with it. Limited amount of time and money for anyone visiting so why waste on a Bar where your chance of getting a boy with a good attitude are so low.

Makes no sense to me?

Somehow I doubt if you followed your own statement and visited a Massage Parlor even 3 times with poor results that you would not put that Massage Parlor on the very Bottom of your list.

me and self pic  - dream on ! LOL

My tipping habbits in bars: boy sitting with me if invited 100, sometimes 200

big cock participants - one chosen 100

fuck show participants - 100.

departure tip to best looking boy in line who was not tipped for other reason above - 100 , sometimes I reward more than one, once got carried over at ABomb and rewarded 7 !  

If nobody took my fancy then I don't tip - my recent Dreamboys experience.

Mmmm, I hope there were no negative connotations, as in the word "spying" - just curiosity and willingness to hear/recognize the BF in other's story. Something like catching a familiar face in a TV broadcasting...

You know, I would have been glad to spot mentions of my that ...hmm... friend at the forum (we are not talking here about wining situation :) )

PS you gave us a lizard photo, so maybe next will be the tiger photo?

PPS yes, please put here a Bike for dad t-shirt photo too

(Btw, bought 2 in Pattaya eventually, 250 for a polo and 100 for a t-shirt, gave them to said ...hmm... friend of mine)

I was kidding, I like to hear about my companions in other's hands as well.

Your wish about your ....hmmm friend will be granted mid-week in due course since I'm planning to post 1 day of trip per day.

You will not get a Tiger photo, not THAT Tiger.

By the way it was side discussion about negative experiences we have from time to time. Two of our contributors warned me in the past about Tiger's attitude. I registered but glad I did my own research. At end of my trip I must say that while all of my night stands were fabulous , Tiger , even if present for 2 hrs only seems to be winner , in both activities and an attitude.

This proves what I always try to convey -  pay attention to what others say, register , but check for yourself and don't get discouraged at first try, give them a second chance if you like them - this was my case with Boy#15, pissed off first time , in heaven next three !

Shirt's photo posted, I paid for my polo just 100 , long live Bangkok !

nice stories again :) Looks like you have a thing for Lao guys... 

No - "hmm friend" means not this Lao guy you had luckily mentioned to me. In his case it was me, who was offered a sleeveless shirt - and I refused. 

So, no the tiger photo from you? It's pity. Do you mind if I fix it somehow?

post-14053-0-84349400-1450633855_thumb.jpg

(a zoo park in Siberia, the tiger decided not to eat the goat and for everyone's amusement they became a kind of friends)

Somehow I doubt if you followed your own statement and visited a Massage Parlor even 3 times with poor results that you would not put that Massage Parlor on the very Bottom of your list.

surprisingly or may be even shocking for some including myself Hero and Prince are close to be there, in both cases last two massage experiences  were underwhelmed for me, not that something was wrong but  nothing sparking warranting detour from Silom where I spend most time.

We will see what happens next time I'll be there

Can you really trust them not to date others?  No  :) 

I want them to have money enough to make the decision to do things that make them happy.  The only thing I get is a bit of satisfaction in knowing they are happy and their lives are better.  One of the 2 is about to finish college (one day in the future in a galaxy far away) and the other one has a son to support.  For me, it is totally worth the money just to know they are OK and have money to make their own decisions in life.

If your boyfriend works in the bar of massage you expect him to work  the same way you'd expect if he were working as railway conductor or burger flipper at McDonald, right? 

You would be surprised at how many want this to happen.  I have heard so many times over the years when a guy meets a boy in a bar and gives him a bit of money and then doesn't understand why he returns to the bar so fast.  It is his work.  This is what he does for a living.  As long as one can understand this, they will be better off. IMHO

So day 5 finished  and all my nights so far are still 5 stars. 

Excellent.  I hope each night gets a great rating for you!