floridarob

Tawan Last Night

In Tawan, a boy receive 50 Bhat commission for non-alcohol drink, cola/ orange juice/ milk.

The drink is almost equivalent to the off fee... Then I would rather tip the boy a 100bht then buy him a drink. I am sure the boy would prefer the tip than a drink.

The drink is almost equivalent to the off fee... Then I would rather tip the boy a 100bht then buy him a drink. I am sure the boy would prefer the tip than a drink.

yes he definitely prefer money but it would be  a bit awkward to sit  with boy for hour or two , say during show,  and sip your own drink with him just watching.

For that reason I buy them drink as well and tip boy for my trouble unless I'm offing him , then no tip for sitting with me in bar. 

If I don't want to see in the bar and know which boy I want , I wave him over , seal the deal and off we go , don't bother with drinks

! Good luck on your adventures; Tawan rarely disappoints.

I agree with whole heart  but this is bar for those who like their men older and muscler, if one is for 18 y.o.  skinny twinks , nothing for him there although they have few boys who are quite diminutive.

More popular boys from Tawan may be more demanding when comes to tips that say, Classic or XSize boys and some may subscribe to theory ' you cum,  I go' so if you want to spent more time in their massive embraces make sure you fix time terms beforehand.

But all are invariably friendly, both in the bar and in the room, without being pushy and I don't recall any antics like refusing to shower together or demanding to go to the hotel just around the corner which happens at times with 'stars' from Dreamboys or Jupiter. Maturity comes with age and they have better sense of customer service and being mostly 'gay for pay' they, in my opinion try harder.

Thank you so much for the information. I will make a brief report my experience at Tawan bar after I get back. :)

rest assured they will be quite a few here waiting for said report impatiently. You don't need to be brief , LOL. Talking about in-bar experience of course, not trying to be nosy.

Have fun !

Adding to Vinapu's post - a boy also needs to make a number of drinks per month for his bar. And he works for the bar and will come to the bar next day, so "100 baht instead of a boy drink" strategy could be better for the 2nd or 3d off, not for the 1st one. Although you can wait a little bit and order the drink after a phrase or two - sometimes it's enough to understand that you will not be offing this boy

I think this has been well covered here, but from my perspective whilst I would rather not buy the boy a drink at such an inflated price for a simple soda and as  many other posters have rightly pointed out your paying a fortune for a dash of soda, however when I first meet a boy in Tawan or wherever in any bar chances are I am enjoying a drink myself so if I buy the boy a drink the few minutes then spent in conversation and sussing out if this is someone I want to spend a lot longer with is surely worth a few hundred Bhat. If however I then decide he is not for me, which is much better then than having offed him, I simply thank him, small token tip for conversation and continue my search, this is surely better so perhaps money very well spent and worth the small price of the drink? If I know the guy from a previous visit then I simply confirm the "off" with the boy immediately  and the mamasan and there is no pressure to buy any drink!

Simple suggestion but if your in Boyz Boyz Boyx in Pattaya and you think you have found the boy of your dreams, invite him to join you for a drink outside the bar, let the waiter know and he will happily move your tab outside, drinks on the terrace are a lot cheaper, chances are the boy will probably select a beer instead of a dash of soda and gives you a much better chance to get to know him and often great fun with some of the other guys!

Boyzboyzboyz encourages customers to sit on the terrace and buy a Gogo boy a drink during the show.

The boys who aren't in the show have nothing to do during the hour long show and are happy to have a drink

and a chat, which could lead to an off and money. The boys are all there working for money.

I find at BBB, when the show starts many just go straight out to the tables and chairs in the soi and enjoy each other's company.

If they had any business nous, they'd hang around on the terrace for a bit, hoping a farang (me!) would offer to buy them a drink.

Thanks for the information! Good to know so I don´t have to bother go and can stay away from there together with Soi Twilight. I´d rather support the bars a few meters from there who charge a 100 baht per drink.

That's true that all three : Super A, Nature Boys and Golden Cock are steps from Tawan and are charging 100-150 for drink but this is  limited alternative. While soda , cola or beer are the same , boys on offer are of  different type from  Tawan ones

Since I've been reading good comments about Tawan here, I decided to give it a try.

I haven't offed anyone there in maybe 10 years.....in the past they guys seemed too freakishly big, asking for a lot of money only not wanting to do much.

So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw about 4 or 5 guys I was into...plus the place was packed.

I really went being curious about #51 that has been talked alot here but didn't see him... must be popular,lol

Had a lot of fun with the guy I did take though...

And I know Firecat will ask for pics....so here ;-)

floridarob, how is he? does he mind what you want to do with him in room :friends: ?

Does Tawan bar still have the jerkoff & cum finale show? What about in February & normally which day of the week? Any other bar has such show?

I have yet to experience it first hand and would love to watch it at least once (preferably by the muscular type of boys).

Btw, for those boys who jerkoff on stage, does it mean that they will most probably not be offed that night & hence they perform the act?

Yest , they still have  it at end of show daily, usually 2-3 guys, tips are collected from an audience while they are jerking off. First one gets whatever is collected and next round  starts , sometimes , surprisingly perhaps,  second guy gets more than first one  but also at times they are no tippers after first cum and guy or guys are going behind the scene empty handed but full balled   so to speak.

No other bar has this type of show at the moment as long as I know.

And since it's Tawan you are ensured that those are muscular types of guys who are giving their best.

Boys performing are volunteers most likely , they are masked but sometimes you can recognize them because now ubiquitous tattoos if not offing one of them is important.  .  

Try not to seat at the front row as you may be hit by the eruption unless you want to. 

I have visited Tawan bar just once and during that only visit the shows were boring & I was disappointed 'cos I didn't get to see the JO show... they ended the show with some guys posing on stage... but maybe it's 'cos it is a Tuesday night.

Instead of the solo JO show, maybe they should change it up a bit. It would be real hot & exciting to see the boy as "captive" being fondle and milk forcefully till orgasm "against his will" by other muscular guys. Or something like a CMNM (as oppose to CFNM) kind of act.  :)

Instead of the solo JO show, maybe they should change it up a bit. It would be real hot & exciting to see the boy as "captive" being fondle and milk forcefully till orgasm "against his will" by other muscular guys. Or something like a CMNM (as oppose to CFNM) kind of act.  :)

then those who don't like quasi S/M number would be complaining , it's hard to please everybody

Guest ronnie4you

I have visited Tawan bar just once and during that only visit the shows were boring & I was disappointed 'cos I didn't get to see the JO show... they ended the show with some guys posing on stage... but maybe it's 'cos it is a Tuesday night.

I am so tired of orgasming against my will, I finally gave in and agreed to it. :p

Vinapu.....Can you confirm that the jack off show is actually daily?

When I was last there it was very variable and def not every day.

No, but if it's not every day I must have very good luck because whenever I'm in Tawan for the show J/O show is the grand finale.

I'm not picking up particular days to visit and go when I feel urge to see boys there / often / so possibly I have just luck. 

In truth I'm  not as much fan of cum shoots but of naked boys who do it. 

I went to Tawan bar last night (Saturday). From their announcement, in 4 languages (Eng, CHN, Thai, Jap), they will have 2 shows (10:45 n 12:15) per night for Friday n Saturday. They will also hold their annual musclemen competition next Friday 19th Feb. Unlike other bars, one has to immediately pay 400bht for the entry fee before they let you in ... So no one can take a quick peek n decide to leave.

It was a full house. In fact, it was overcrowded with people coming in and more chairs being placed in between those wall seats and the bench seats. I finally get to see the JO show (3 participants, with the 2nd person cumming twice!). Also, like X-Size, fuck show is back for now. The 2 participants went around collecting tips while doing the act. To my knowledge, two boys were offed.

Too bad I didn't have a chance to have a look at Vinapu's favorite no. 14 n 15. According to the mamasan, they dun stick to the same bar every night...

I finally get to see the JO show (3 participants, with the 2nd person cumming twice!). Also, like X-Size, fuck show is back for now. The 2 participants went around collecting tips while doing the act. 

Too bad I didn't have a chance to have a look at Vinapu's favorite no. 14 n 15. According to the mamasan, they dun stick to the same bar every night...

good to know that bars are becoming more adventurous again. Paulsf reported returns of the same at Hot Male.

Hope when you see both boys  you will like them , don't feel disloyal if you decide to off them LOL.

But as always keep in mind what works for one , not necessarily works for other one. I learned that painfully on two separate occasions when I proudly presented my  boys offed from Screwboys and BBB Pattaya to ChristianPFC and he labelled both ''too fat" , I'm still smiling at memory of. 

Most likely, they were spending Valentine weekend with their girlfriends.

Nr 14 - quite possible, 

I don't know about # 15 having girlfriend , not sure I even asked,  but he goes to Laos for 2 weeks every 6 weeks , I guess visa requirements.

Both good kissers so no doubt trained by somebody