Alizizou

TAWAN boys

emailbroken..theres no need to ask their permision to post their pic here dear..and i think theres no thai people know about this page nor the gogo boy themself..haha..and didnt you read one of a very popular thread in this page where they exposed thousand of male models and gogo boy..did they got any permission from the boys?..i dont think so..

emailbroken..theres no need to ask their permision to post their pic here dear..and i think theres no thai people know about this page nor the gogo boy themself..haha..and didnt you read one of a very popular thread in this page where they exposed thousand of male models and gogo boy..did they got any permission from the boys?..i dont think so..

Alizizou ... Thanks for the great photos. Finally, I can start to imagine the possibilities if I off them ... Of the above photos, I have only seen Thong for a brief moment in the bar ... I don't recognize the rest of them. I like the 1st three tawan boy photos.

But is it possible to also include the names (& tag no.) of the tawan boys for easier identification/reference?

Hi Alizizou

I think the tone of your reply is unnecessarily condescending. I am going to do my best not to reply in the same way.

The fact that they guys may not know that the site exists doesn't mean that it is ok to post.  One of the things about the internet is that a picture posted in one place can easily end up in another.

The fact that thousands of gogo boys were exposed elsewhere does not mean that it is ok for you to do so.

Like I said great pics, but posting here is a violation of their trust and their privacy.

Alizizou, as usual thanks!  

I just checked my calendar - my flight for Bangkok leaves in exactly 98 days (but who's counting!?) - First stop after checking in at my hotel is the Tawan!  Your pics have made me decide the Tarntawan Place is perfect - easy access to the Tawan men!

Edited - not sure why this is all in bold... tried to fix it, couldn't... guess it shows my excitement over the Tawan guys!

LAguy, 98 days is really a loooong way to go. it only takes them a couple of days to transform from fit to flab unless there's a competition that they are preparing nearing june/july.

when did you take these pics alizizou? correct me if i'am wrong i think these pics are not recent.

the guy is the first two pics still looks the same as of last week, but he does not come to work everyday. the guy on the last pic is more ripped and a bit thicker than on the pic. third guy AFAIK no longer works in tawan, guy on the 4th and 5th pic was a bit bulkier/less ripped, no 6pack abs than in the pic.

i do not know the guy on the 6th pic, do you know his name?

Nice selection, I finally saw a Tawan boy I liked. Thank you. :)

I assume you refer to the picture #7.  The last but not least.

This one is also from the whole collection the one with a guy who is not excessively big for my likeness.