TMax

April trip report

My Thai husband always changes money at Super-rich, the Green one not the Orange one (there are two, for some odd Thai logic reason.)  They seem to do a huge volume. The rates are the best I've seen anywhere. I don't know Natty Gems though; maybe it's just as good.

There is now one at Sala daeng station that is offering a good rate as well as one at the start of Soi Thaniya

Will post some more reports in a couple of days time, Songkran is in full swing and everyone is having a blast

My Thai husband always changes money at Super-rich, the Green one not the Orange one (there are two, for some odd Thai logic reason.)  They seem to do a huge volume. The rates are the best I've seen anywhere. I don't know Natty Gems though; maybe it's just as good.

Well that's taught me something.

I've only ever done business at the Orange ones, which can be found in several locations.   Including Sala Daeng, near Chong Nonsi and at the airport rail link station.

Whilst the other Superrich website shows a branch at the airport, I don't recall seeing it.   Or any of their other branches.  Probably due to their slightly less convenient locations (for me).

Thx for the report. Was the cum delicious? You should sit on the cock when the boy trying to thrust harder! Lol

Was very delicious

I love sucking but also love to get sucked off. Do some of the guys there do that too?

Yep just ask for gay and all the gays should line up for you

Yep just ask for gay and all the gays should line up for you

Hmm. Now there's a fantasy image I can savour. A whole line of young cute gay Thai/Asian men getting in line to suck off little ol' me!

Guest Hutchison

Re: Safe Sex.  Another thread recently, debated whether wearing condoms was necessary when performing oral sex on a partner.

Now, this thread advocates the 'joys' of swallowing the cum of a sex worker.

Interesting to get the extremes of people's experience.  I think I am somewhere in the middle.

Tmax, I must say I'm very surprised you let a guy cum in or near your mouth. I would have thought that all STDs known to Man are transmitted through semen. Eating a sex worker's cum sounds incredibly risky.

Im not in any way critical of your actions -you're old enough to make your own decisions. I'm just surprised, that's all.

Japanese guys just love to cum in their partner's mouth and don't even bother giving adequate warning. So as a young guy I experienced that, along with bukkake, but I never got used to the taste or smell. I think it tastes and smells absolutely vile!

To each his own.

.. but I never got used to the taste or smell. I think it tastes and smells absolutely vile!

To each his own.

Well, it is like wine, it all depends on the source, the vintage and the vintner. Kind of like comparing cheap, box wine like Mont Clair with an expensive Burgundy such as Romanee Conti.