tatar

My (litttle) gay massage experience and my mistakes (and questions)

After I've read topics about gay massage in the forum so I decided to give a try during my trips to Bangkok. Most of my trips are short visits which I could have only one massage per trip.

Tawan Bar was a must for me. After several topics, I told myself not to miss this place. I went there quite late (around 11.30 PM). There were a lot of guests and not many seats left for me, I had to sit at the corner, however the view was OK intil a group of Chinese tourists entered the bar. It was not fair that the staff let those Chineses sit where he told me that I could not sit because it would block the way :( . Finally, I found myself a new seat with a better view :). For me, the show was a little too much ; fucking, sucking, Jerking off and sadistic show. I was concerned that after all the show they had done, would they still have strength to do something with the customers? But the guys were really hot, too hot actually. While I was choosing the guy, hot guys were offed one by one until there was no one left for me. LOL So I went back to my hotel with empty hands 

I promise next time I go there, I will go very early so I won't miss the guy and thanks to you guys here for posting the topic about Tawan Guys that encourage me to go there again. I have written down the number and names of popular guys already ;)

My question is if I off the guy, what will happen? I mean will there be just sex only or will there be some foreplay like muscle worshiping, kissing, or touching? Will they give a massage like other massage boys?

Arena was the first massage house. I looked at their website too and they didn't show the photo of masseur so I thought that the masseurs must be very handsome or good-looking or at least, have their reputations to keep. I was wrong :( . They were average to moderately handsome, but not super handsome as I imagined. That was not the problem, their body were hot. Did I forget to tell you that I always fall for the muscular guys? If not, you know that now :lolu:  . The place was not well maintained even though it is the new place (moved from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor) but it was acceptable. The guy I chose was hunk but not as muscular as Tawan guys (I'm still drooling thinking about them) and I didn't remember his name. I took scrub and massage which was 2-hour course. The good thing of this place is that it says clearly that there will no special option at all cost, just handjob only (or there is, but I don't know :?) He spent the first hour scrubbing my body and the next hour massaging me. At the last 30 minutes when he massaged my upper body, he took my hand on his cock so I could jerk his cock while he was giving me massage and I really loved that. At the end, we jerked each other but he didn't cum which was quite disappointing but I didn't expect that anyway. In conclusion, I like this place. What you pay and what you get are reasonable. I will go back again.

Prince. Some say that if Hero is number one, Prince must be number two. And there was no reason for me not to go there. The place was nice, clean, beautiful. I can live here. Before I went there, I looked at their website and had an eye on one guy but he was not there so I chose another one. His name was O. http://www.theprincebkk.com/ourboy.php?mod_id=001742 His massage skill was very good. He told me that he learned from his seniors and from the book of Thai massage. I chose 1.5 hour massage course. After the session was finished, O said that there was still time so he gave me massage until the time was end. I think it was fair for me. With the quality of the place and the masseur, I will go back again.

Hero is number one for many people, so how could I miss it. I was so excited to go there and I went there quite early, well, too early. I arrived there around 2 PM. and the guy at the gate told me that Hero was open at 3 PM.  :shok: OK, I was the first customer of that day. Mama-san was very nice. He gave me good suggestion and didn't rush me. But it was very early, there were not so many guys to choose from. The place was very bad, the room was dark and not clean. The masseur was very good, comparable to O from Prince. What I liked about him was he took a shower with me before the massage  which made me feel so good (No masseur from other places took a shower with me before the massage. At Arena and Prince, they only washed me after the massage). The downside of his was his bad breath which turned me off totally. 

It is hard for me to judge this  place because there were not so many guys to choose, but the quality of the room that I had didn't make me want to back though.

V-Club This place was ok, the room was clean but not very clean as the photo. The shower area was small and a little dirty. There were two levels of tip to the masseur, level one was for handjob and lever two was for penetration which was additional 500 bahts to level one. I picked Rush http://www.thaimassageboy.com/home/boy_detail.php?mod_id=002453. He looked a lot better that the photo. I didn't remember him until went back to their website to see his photo. I chose 1.5 hour massage course. His massage skill was not good. After 30 minutes, he took out a condom so I stopped him and told him that I didn't want the intercourse. He understood that and resumed to massage me for another 15 minutes and he started to give me a handjob. I stopped him again and told him that it was only half of the duration but he looked tired and acted like he didn't want to do anything at all. So we ended up lying on the bed (thank god that the bed was big enough for us) and had a lot of conversation. We had nipple play and hugged and he also let me stroke his cock the whole time we had conversation and I was very okay with that. What disappointed me was when I pay him tip which was supposed to be 1500 bahts (level one). I gave him two 1000-baht banknotes and expected the change. He just disappeared behind the counter for 10 minutes. When he came back, I asked for the change and he said that he thought that I gave him 2000 bahts. He brought one 1000-baht banknote and asked the mama-sans for exchange but they didn't seem to care. Finally, I took back the 1000-baht banknote and gave him five 100-baht banknotes (which I saved for taxi fare and street food). 

It might be miscommunication that we didn't agree which option we would take at the first place or it might be usual that the masseur would keep the change. But one thing for sure was that the staff were not sincere at all. If I still want to go to V-club, I will make sure that it will be clear of which option that I will go for and bring the exact amount of money.

For some reasons, I'm always attracted to straight guys and all my experience happened with straight masseurs. I'm not sure if things would be different if I picked gay masseur instead. 

If you have any suggestions to prevent any kind of frustrations, you are very welcome to tell me. I'm looking forward to another trip to massage places and I don't want to disappoint myself anymore.

Hi,

I will be in Thailand on next week. So your reviews were very interesting. I'm also attracted by bodybuilders. Good to read that there are many hunky guys in Tawan. I didn't go for 2 years, i think i will visit it this time.

Enjoy your trip,

Lionel

Tawan Bar was a must for me

My question is if I off the guy, what will happen? I mean will there be just sex only or will there be some foreplay like muscle worshiping, kissing, or touching? Will they give a massage like other massage boys?

For some reasons, I'm always attracted to straight guys and all my experience happened with straight masseurs. I'm not sure if things would be different if I picked gay masseur instead. 

what happens largely depends on what you agreed upon and chemistry between you both.Some of the boys are actually quite good at massage and certainly all I offed in the past were into kissing toughing and prolonged body contact.

In my opinion straight boys are trying harder to please so I'm also attracted to them.

As for your V-Club experience - it's always good to have exact money  and not to count on getting change. After all we are giving them a tip , if they see 2000 they may assume it's all theirs

Great report above , thank you  

I hate that. I just want to pay and get what was agreed upon.

we all do but often due to language barrier what we think was agreed upon is not what boy thinks, particularly when no negotiations were made up front. 

Yes and I'm glad you remember that. It's pretty obvious , even if he is faking and interest in us at least makes some effort to make himself visible. He may need off , may like you or heard good thing about you from his bar friends, doesn't matter, he is interested

And there always will be those blank stares better to be avoided even if belonging to most beautiful specimen on the stage.

After getting my lesson hard way  from Jupiter and repeated by Dreamboys boys  I follow this advice and preach it to everybody who listens. Seems to be working for me and should for everybody.

It's why I prefer  picking up prospective bedmate live  and don't use apps and advise against getting hot about the boy just based on the picture on the website.

But of course others may different experiences, fircecat is known of having good luck with boys from apps for example. 

Thank you Vinapu for reminding me about eye contact. Most massage boys looked and smiled at me and made me feel awkward like I was a prey and they were predators. (A few just ran away and hid behind to wall too) But at Tawan bar, those guys didn't look at me at all. Are there any ways to get their attentions? Hopefully, it is not waving a banknote at them.

I'll go to Bangkok again next 2 weeks and I hope I can be like an expert at Tawan bar.  :lol:

Tatar..as u mention early that u arrived quiet late at 11.30pm n the bar is packed with customer so no wonder the boys at the stage didnt look at u..when i visit tawan on last march,i arrived early at the bar around 9.00 pm so all the boys stare at me with sweet smile even some of them turn down from the stage and sit beside me..and its include the very2 popular boys like mekhin n thong...

I find smiling and being polite are excellent ways to get the guys to pay attention to you. Many customers do not smile.

True. But when I see 3 or 4 boys smiling at me and trying to get my attention because they need an off,  it doesn't make me feel at ease to be honest. For the following reason:

Some of these boys are not my type. So I try not to look too much at them when I see them trying to get my attention, because else they will think I am interested in them. Yet at the same time this also makes me feel not good. I tend to feel sorry for boys easily and I rather not have a feeling of pity when I am in such a bar. I can see the begging looks and it really makes me feel sad/uneasy to ignore them. I start thinking 'he maybe needs to pay his rent tomorrow',  or thoughts like that. Sometimes you really can see the begging looks. It really is not a nice feeling if this happens to you and you have no intention to off him. If you want him it is of course a totally different story. 

How do your guys handle situations when a boy looks beggingly at you to please off him and you have no intention to do that at all? You slip him a 100 baht note?

.... at Tawan bar, those guys didn't look at me at all. Are there any ways to get their attentions? Hopefully, it is not waving a banknote at them.

try their approach - you smile at them and stare at boy  you fancy trying to establish eye contact. If you note he still avoids your stare just give up on him.

At Tawan if you sit alone sooner or later you will be approached by one of the boys, if you don't like him just shake your head , if you not sure have him to sit with you and see where it leads. They are used to rejection but also they know lots of clients are shy and need some encouragement to have things moving. Some may be very adventurous and you may find your hand placed in some strategic position by the boy.

Don't think to much about whole process , just go and see what happens but use your guts. If you really don't fancy boy don't let him to intimidate you into off, "no, thanks"  should suffice. If not,  just tell them you have a boyfriend already in your room.

Yes it's a bit intimidating for uninitiated but only way of getting over it it's just to go to the bar and live an experience , after third visit you will be expert and if you had succesful off you may be object of some advances by other boys.

and no, don't wave banknote at them, you will have more pleasure if you will slip it discreetly deep  into his underwear, then you will get a smile , rest assured.

When leaving bar, with boy or alone  I have a habit of slipping a note into undies of boy I consider most attractive. This is a way to get his attention if desired on my next visit in the bar-they have good memories so it may even work for you next trip.

Another way of overcoming shyness is to visit with somebody, than you can always say that your companion is your boyfriend so they leave you alone. One of my best memories are bar visits with members of this forum and exchanging our impressions on the spot. 

No I only go to Thailand to do myself a favor. :-)

But I can't help feeling uneasy when I see begging looks and I have no intention to off him. I can't help it. Just makes me feel uncomfortable. Just who I am.

I would simply say that the gogobar stuff is not suitable for you. You may look for other options such as massage place or calling boy to your hotel to avoid the situation which makes u feel uncomfortable.

...and its include the very2 popular boys like mekhin n thong...

Thanks, I'll remember those names 

try their approach - you smile at them and stare at boy  you fancy trying to establish eye contact. If you note he still avoids your stare just give up on him.

At Tawan if you sit alone sooner or later you will be approached by one of the boys, if you don't like him just shake your head , if you not sure have him to sit with you and see where it leads. They are used to rejection but also they know lots of clients are shy and need some encouragement to have things moving. Some may be very adventurous and you may find your hand placed in some strategic position by the boy.

Thank you very much for your advise and " find your hand placed in some strategic position encourages me a lot  :crazysmile: 

Great report and very good discussion.

You're welcome ;)

Pretty much the same as my experienced (different places, different masseurs): very few who are good at massage and afters, some who are good at massage but not at afters (in which case I often spoil the good massage by so-so afters, but if you don't try you will not know), some good at neither.

In situations like described, it's best to pay the exact amount to avoid confusion or give chance to short-change you.

You are not the only one who is shy and pities the boy. A friend of mine finds it difficult to say no to outrageous money requests or requests for mobile phones. No problem for me (to say no to unreasonable requests).

...at Tawan bar, those guys didn't look at me at all. Are there any ways to get their attentions?

Since most of them are bodybuilders and work to improve or maintain their bodies, many seem intent on looking at THEMSELVES in the mirrored back wall more than the customers. Maybe hang a mirror on the front of your shirt?   :lol:

Thanks for sharing your story, by the way!

Since most of them are bodybuilders and work to improve or maintain their bodies, many seem intent on looking at THEMSELVES in the mirrored back wall more than the customers. Maybe hang a mirror on the front of your shirt?   :lol:

LOL!  You recommend also wearing a mirror when you are with them in bed?

In any case, it should be wise to cover all the mirrors in the hotel room,  otherwise one runs the risk of being ignored.