Guest Qualityonly

When your GR visit is not what you expected

Guest Qualityonly

I have different tastes different times,sometimes I like twinks, other times I like big guys etc.

I not interested in Ladyboys or very feminine boys.

Last night a boy messaged me, he looked like a man boy and I asked him the usual questions "can you top? Etc and he seemed ok,agreed price was 1000 baht

When he arrived he came into my room walking like a ladyboy with a pink clip in his hair,it was him,however the pics he displayed on GR had no pink hairclip nor any signs of being feminine.

Anyway I thought he is here now so rather than change my mind I thought we'd make the most of it.

As soon as I started sucking on his nipples he started to shriek " chockadee darling, stop chockadee."

So im thinking its not getting off to a good start.

He was not getting a hard on so I thought its not going to work.

But I persisted and he agreed to suck my cock but it was a lacklustre performance, so I stopped it there.

He was making shrieking type sounds " jep my mouth " he screamed .

So i decided to end it there, I give you 500 baht ok and We'll end it I told him.

He didnt looked surprised actually.

"1000 baht !

"No way ! I said

700 baht he snapped back!

I said " you have been here less than 10 minutes "

I was really angry as he started shrieking again making shrieking sounds.

I gave him 500 baht and he started to get dressed, "farang give me 1000 b ' he said

Too bad i said,your not good.

He then started looking at my perfumes I have on the dresser.

"I take this one ok darling"

I grabbed it back,opened up the door and pushed him out with his 500 baht and shoes in his hand.

He didnt resist.

Today at breakfast I spoke to several farangs (elderly) who have had similar but were too scared not to pay the 1000 baht.

One farang told me he paid 2000 baht when a large obese ladyboy turned up instead of the boy pictured.

"You should of paid " said another,"he could get you in the street walking"

That maybe the case,maybe Im a marked man but Im sure not going to pay over the top for something that didnt happen.I paid 500 baht even that was a lot for less than 10 minutes and putting up listenng to shrieking and screaming sounds.

This is one of the negatives about hiring online.

I know that many people now shop for their boys on-line and most are happy with their purchases,

But I still prefer to meet someone in a bar over a drink or having a massage  and let the old-fashioned two-way vetting process take its course before deciding on taking them to my room.

I want to know that there is at least some 'connection' and basically see if they pass my cock hardening (or at least cock thickening) test before I decide. They too have an opportunity to vet me and make their excuses if they do not want to go with me. 

Yes; it has happened to me and yes, it is the negative about hiring on-line....  caveat emptor. I give the basic 1000 to avoid trouble and try to take a "win some/lose some" attitude. I'm on holiday to enjoy myself and am willing to pay that amount to avoid unpleasantness. The only times when I've refused to engage with a visitor is when the guy looks too young, whatever his ID claims. In such cases (there have been two) I again give 1000 but send him on his way. 

I also never hire anyone without multiple photos and they need to be consistent in age and type.

Certainly Bars eliminate some of that except boy will lie about everything he will do and by the time you get him back to the  room you are out drinks, off fees, transportation etc.

I am reminded of one time sitting in XBoys and there was a hot boy on stage who showed no feminine tendencies and I commented he was a good possibility.

After the show he was walking out the door and my friend said look .  He was just going out the door in 6 inch Red High Heels.

Guest ryanasia

Refuse them before they get in your house to avoid this. I think giving a guy who could be underage is a bad idea. It just doesn't look good to do it. This isn't a moral judgement on my part but it seems it could be incriminating.

If they grossly misrepresent themselves I will offer nothing. Sounds harsh but I had too many guys play games and adjusted my approach online. My building has security so I arrange to meet the guys outside and if they are wasting my time or misrepresenting themselves I just politely say it won't work and walk into the lobby. They wouldn't dare go inside. 

If the chemistry just doesn't work I will probably give them a 1,000 Baht if they haven't done anything wrong and just not my type or whatever is off. Luckily living over here I have chatted with most the guys online and have my regular go to guys. 

The last time I turned somebody away was because I invited one boy to my condo and two guys showed up with out telling me. I simply said it wasn't cool and went inside. 

Guest ronnie4you

Once, years ago, I met an Asian guy at a bathhouse who was an incredible bottom. I got his number and later called him for a date. He showed up in a fur coat and carrying a purse. I hadn't realized how effeminate he was. I drove around forever trying to find a restaurant where I would not be recognized. After dinner, I drove him home. The end. But I guess I did deprive myself of an incredible bottom! It's just that feminine men have never been my desire. I know a lot of you have a different opinion, and that's what makes the world go round.

Guest ryanasia

It is funny how we get embarrassed over the cross dressing thing. I have the same hang up. i could bring home a boy who is an obvious hooker and not give it a second thought. I have had your experience when somebody showed up to my condo in drag and I was so shy I wanted to crawl under a rock. I recognize this is my hang up and there is nothing wrong with it but why do I feel ashamed? We are supposed to be so accepting of everybody's sexuality and preferences after all. I try my best not to be too judgmental but find myself having trouble with this. 

Probably a topic for another thread however. 

Guest Qualityonly

I tell them if you don't look like photos I will send you away and the I do just that.  Happens seldom and with so many apps like Line or Whatsapp you eliminate most by having a live chat .

Great idea about the whatsapp and Line.

We are supposed to be so accepting of everybody's sexuality and preferences after all. I try my best not to be too judgmental but find myself having trouble with this. 

accepting yes , but not necessary paying for it,  no reason to call it judgmental.

I have story similar to firecat's and yours from Nov 2013 with Dreamboys boy.

In bar he looked manly but when I offed him and he dressed he turned out to be fem in the extreme. Before we landed in the room we visited a restaurant and a bar where he gave me enough signals to dismiss him and send back but I did not  to my regret.

In  the room  new round of antics followed and after 40 minutes of not even being able to touch him finally I kicked him out with 1000 consolation prize, worst spent money in Thailand ever for me.

As for a subject I, like few other prefer an interaction in the bar and  to see what I'm taking home. Simply I like whole decorum of sitting in the bar , watching a show and parade of boys , fending off mamasans, picking up massage boy out of line behind the glass etc.  

Disappointments still possible as example  above shows but minimized with an entertainment value thrown in.   

But of course it comes with higher costs and sometimes a lot of time wasted but those a prices I'm prepared to pay and gladly do.

We are supposed to be so accepting of everybody's sexuality and preferences after all. I try my best not to be too judgmental but find myself having trouble with this. 

If in his profile he appears not as a ladyboy, it is very rude of him to show up as a ladyboy at your door. He can not just assume you like ladyboys, his profile showed him as a man boy.

So what was he thinking? He assumed every gay man likes lady boys? You order X and you get Y. For me that is rude.

Guest Qualityonly

Some good points on here from you guys.

I never though about using Line nor about asking for recent pics so will do that for now on.

But next time I have a very fem biy turn up im not going to pay .

I tell them if you don't look like photos I will send you away

A boy who doesn't look like the photos is not necessarily a bad thing.  I've posted this before - I've had that happen to me only once with a Planet Romeo boy.  The boy who showed up was definitely not the same boy in the photos.  For me, that worked out beautifully.  I found him far more attractive than the boy in the photos and he was awesome.  I've been seeing him regularly ever since.

Some good points on here from you guys.

I never though about using Line nor about asking for recent pics so will do that for now on.

But next time I have a very fem biy turn up im not going to pay .

If you have connected with someone on an app based solely on the pics and chat,turning him away just because he is more fem than you expected without paying seems harsh and inappropriate to me.  This is assuming the pics are accurate.

If that is the approach you plan on taking then you should confirm with the guy your expectation ahead of time.  This is not hard.  Ask or tell him you want manly (แมนๆ).  It seems basic courtesy and that is what local guys specify they are looking for it when they post on an app.

If after making your expectations clear he still is extremely fem, then I suppose it's up to you, but personally I would at least give him mocsy or taxi fare for his troubles.  (Actually I would pay him.  Or, more much more likely, I would have sex with him and then pay him.)

If after making your expectations clear he still is extremely fem, then I suppose it's up to you, but personally I would at least give him mocsy or taxi fare for his troubles.  (Actually I would pay him.  Or, more much more likely, I would have sex with him and then pay him.)

this  would be my approach as well - at least to pay him something,  most likely at least half of what his normal tip would be.

the same when boy  reneges on a sealed deal ie. agrees to long time and all the sudden after hour of two recalls his motorsai wrongly parked and wants to leave.

When I renege on a deal for whatever reason then it would be full tip / case of Toy Boy guy we promised to off in Jun and then my QBF saw better potential, first boy got his promised tip anyway , early Christmas for him I guess /.

I am reminded of one time sitting in XBoys and there was a hot boy on stage who showed no feminine tendencies and I commented he was a good possibility.

After the show he was walking out the door and my friend said look .  He was just going out the door in 6 inch Red High Heels.

I once offed a "boy", years ago at Studio Boys in Pattaya who then came out wearing a dress. What a disappointment! Made up some excuse and gave him 500 to leave.

Two of my Romeo assignations in June were with guys whose photos had been effectively improved by some sort of photo-shop app. One of them was barely recognisable.

Nevertheless, I stuck to my rules and paid them their money. I wouldn't  turn them away. And yes, on more than a few occasions the my visitor looked better in the flesh than in the photo. This happens when they choose photos (presumably from LINE or Facebook) in which they are pulling silly faces.

This offender not only looked different to the photo, but also clearly had no intention of performing.  We should not assist people like that to make a dishonest living.  

I can think of 3 ways to discourage such behaviour:

1 If there is no performance, they should be sent away with as little as possible.  If they get 500 or 1000 per client, they are way ahead of the minimum wage & are winning.

2 To assist us in avoiding that one, perhaps you can post a GR ID, or better still a few screenshots from his ID, since the ID will most likely be changed soon.

3 The first time I meet people, it is usually outside the hotel.  Then if someone like that shows up, I can send them away, without ever going near the hotel room.

In Europe, I have forcibly ejected people from my room e.g. one who would not even take his shirt off & others who did not intend to do anything other than extract money to leave my room.   

However, this seems like a risky strategy in Thailand, where they all talk & I visit regularly.  Thankfully, problems in Thailand are very very rare.

As for looking different to the photo, anyone with an honest & recent photo usually looks better in the flesh than the photo. 

The other type have photos several years old.  I know at least one in London who had the same profile pics 5 years ago.

And yes, on more than a few occasions the my visitor looked better in the flesh than in the photo. 

I find it to be a case very often with Thai boys. Oftentimes boys on websites of their places are looking much less attractive than in reality. One more point to go and check by ourselves.

1 If there is no performance, they should be sent away with as little as possible.  If they get 500 or 1000 per client, they are way ahead of the minimum wage & are winning.

2 To assist us in avoiding that one, perhaps you can post a GR ID, or better still a few screenshots from his ID, since the ID will most likely be changed soon.

3 The first time I meet people, it is usually outside the hotel.  Then if someone like that shows up, I can send them away, without ever going near the hotel room.

1. you are correct but one need to take into consideration other factors than just disciplining unruly boys i.e. possible noisy or even violent scene in the room or if boy is from the place one visits often , we don't have control over what scenario of events he presented to his bar friends, not necessary reflecting truth.

When I threw not-performing boy from my room at On Yim , from facial expression I could see that night time receptionist despises me more that boy did. And my next night off was also from Dreamboys and he told me what he heard from  his friend / that I wanted to beat him /

2. forum like this comes handy but on another hand posters are presenting their side of events which may not be  accurate either, nobody is going to say loudly that boy refused to  get into interaction just because we refused to shower and brush teeth 

3. that is a brilliant idea, gives  you best of both worlds - avoiding trouble and expenses of bar offs and at the same time  having a chance to see an offer before commitment

If there is no performance, they should be sent away with as little as possible.

I would agree as long as it has been made clear to the boy what you want, what you are expecting him to do, and he has agreed.  Then, if he shows up but won't do what he said he would do, that's when I think it is legitimate to send him away.

I have only very rarely had a dud.  In all the years I've lived here, I've only had a boy who didn't live up to expectations twice. To avoid problems I will still give him what I agreed to give him.  I'll manage to survive without the money.  I just never have him back a second time.

And, gentlemen, make sure, if the boy turns out to be a non-performer, that it isn't your fault.  Are you freshly showered and shaved?  Are you dressed decently?  Is your bed made?  Have you been drinking?  Are you demanding that he do things he didn't know in advance you're going to want him to do?  Are you treating him well or treating him as if he is nothing more than a sex object whose very existence means nothing more than giving you a nice, satisfying cum?

The most common complaint about farang I hear from the boys is that the farang only cares about himself and sex, and obviously doesn't give the first shit about the boy other than using him for sex.  If you happen to be one of those, does it really take much to figure out why the boy doesn't want to give you a stellar performance? 

We've all seen posts from some of these arrogant assholes who look down their noses at the boys and refer to them as whores and other demeaning terms - and they treat them that way. Meanwhile, those very same boys are the reason those farang are in Thailand in the first place.

If you're not treating him well, especially if you're treating him like a worthless whore, even if that's precisely your perception of him, three guesses how to expect him to treat you.