TotallyOz

So Long, Farewell

Good decision, although I would say what was posted by the fossil gay handle warranted a ban on it's own, without even considering the multiple handles.

I'm getting increasingly bored of all the fake profiles here. Some have multiple handles on the go at the same time. Another one resembles the reincarnation of Beachlover.

I think creating multiple handles is clearly a sign of a mental disorder, especially when you use one handle to "Like" or even post favorable/supportive comments in response to posts you have written before yourself, under a different name. Quite creep.

Do you mean Dissociative identity disorder (DID), aka multiple personality disorder (MPD)? With that ... we can argue that it could be a different person responding to the post made by the other personality.

I think creating multiple handles is clearly a sign of a mental disorder, especially when you use one handle to "Like" or even post favorable/supportive comments in response to posts you have written before yourself, under a different name. Quite creepy.

LOL!  Five aliases surely made it easy for him to have always the last word!

But is this worth the effort?  Why not instead dedicate his time to five lovers?

Guest abang1961

Thanks for eradicating FG.

He was really a rather irritating person whom disliked and condemned almost everything I wrote...

Suddenly I feel good again...

:sad:Leading with my chin here, I thought Prakanong had some sensible posts.

Really ?  So you like to read one person having 5 different profiles and conversing with himself ?

Or to be correct, 5 known different profiles.  However many other unknown profiles there were is another question.  Maybe some are still participating ?

I think it makes sense to root out the fake posters and multiple IDs before all the genuine members get bored with a constant stream of fakes. 

Guest ronnie4you

Am I the only one amused at Michael's post? Right under it he lists his previous screen name. So there's two names right there. BUT- take this lightly. I know why he changed it. I just found the juxtaposition amusing in this particular thread. Maybe it's a slow night.

Exactly, I think it's obvious that Michael's situation is quite unique in that regard. That really had nothing to do with tossers who use several handles at the same time AND even use their account B to concur with their account A and other such wanker games.

I agree entirely.   

In the circumstances, retiring one name linked to the board & starting a new one, without using both at the same time is a completely OK. 

Also, it's VERY different to holding down about 5 handles at the same time, all holding fake conversations with each other.  No one wants to read such nonsense.