Wheelz

Jomtien?

First visit to Pattaya i stayed only in Boystown at Ambience. In February Id like to try Jomtien. Where is good to stay? I like twink boys and prefer long time to short?

It depends what type of accommodation you are looking for and price level, but I always recommend East-Suites in Jomtien Complex right next to all the Complex bars. Large comfortable rooms, with large floor to ceiling sliding doors onto balcony, quality fittings with small kitchen area, microwave, fridge etc. and TV/DVD player. Immaculate 50sq/m rooms at around Bt1400-1500. Not a big hotel with around 10 rooms and no elevator due to it's size.

Owner is very helpful. It's usually very busy and I think not many dates may available so close to your intended February dates. Has good website, so worth a try if that's the type of place you are looking for.

I've booked for a short 3 night stay early next month at the start of my Thailand trip. Have had many enjoyable stays there.  

Guest Stewart

I have stayed mostly at Zing Resort which I have found to be pretty good. Alternatively I might suggest looking for Studio apartment in Talay 7 if you plan to stay for a week or more. 

From years back I always enjoyed Boyz Town, particularly Castro Bar, but now am a complete convert to Jomtien. Sun Bar and @home bar opposite offer a great selection of Twink types, sadly now forbidden fruit by my dear little prawn cracker. I will be there toward the end of Feb.

I have made the switch from Pattaya to Jomtien for my next trip.

I will stay in View Talay 7, just 50m from the beach.

I know there is a large gay bar area just around the corner from me.

Can anyone tell me what time most of these bars (in the Jomtien complex) open? And where the best selection of twinks are? I'm presuming they operate in a similar fashion to the gogo bars in terms of being able to off a boy for ST or LT. Anyone have prices/stories to share?

I'm not quite sure what time the Jomtien bars open, but when I walk back from the beach at about 5:00pm, a few of the bars have a small number of boys trying to lure me in.

When I have wandered back to Jomtien at about 8:30, the bars were doing a roaring trade.     

These are all open fronted host bars, so to find the best selection of twinks, you could slowly walk up and down the street before deciding where to start.   Another way to get an idea before your trip is to get a fake GPS app on your phone, set it right in the middle of Jomtien complex & see who is close on Hornet, Jack D etc at about 9:00 pm Thai time.  

Of course a lot of them will not be on line, but it gives you an idea.

I can mainly echo z909's information as my experience last week (OMG is it just  a week?).  Note that on weekend nights walking up and back will find boys holding on to you to bring you to where they want you to sit.  Also, several massage venues in the complex, including a branch of the blind massagers.

I can mainly echo z909's information as my experience last week (OMG is it just  a week?).  Note that on weekend nights walking up and back will find boys holding on to you to bring you to where they want you to sit.  Also, several massage venues in the complex, including a branch of the blind massagers.

I have seen the Thai Blind Massage Institute on google streetview and have added it to my list. Although I'm not that into massages I'm definitely going to give them a try. Streetview was updated in August 2016 and I can see from there that a 1 hour massage is only 180B per hour (thai massage). Seems very cheap. Anyone had a massage there?

I will stay in View Talay 7, just 50m from the beach.....

I know there is a large gay bar area just around the corner from me.

Out of curiosity how did you make your booking?

As mentioned, simply go on the gay social apps and you will find many boys a short distance from you. I can be sitting with a waiter at the Jomtien complex and show him profile pics and he'll reply, oh he works at the BC bar, or SUN, or 4T bar, etc, etc.

Direct contact.

French family. Speaks French, English, Thai. They have more rooms in different buildings for rent.

I use ViewTalay7 with fantastic view. My price was 1150 Baht/night true booking.com. 

there is web camera on building see the view on line:

http://www.giganett.no/en/live-camera-jomtien

boys came to room within 10 minutes and ready for play

post-16804-0-04221600-1486114005_thumb.jpg

post-16804-0-61848400-1486114026.gif

As mentioned, simply go on the gay social apps and you will find many boys a short distance from you. I can be sitting with a waiter at the Jomtien complex and show him profile pics and he'll reply, oh he works at the BC bar, or SUN, or 4T bar, etc, etc.

I booked through vrbo.com. It's owned by an Australian guy, approx 1054B per night, all the mod cons. A bit smaller than I usually get but has the advantage of a nice (looks big) balcony with sea views.

I usually stay at Mosaik Apartments but I got a bit tired of the view from their balcony's. You're so close to the next building you can have a conversation with who ever is outside. In fact last time I was so close to my neighbor  I was able to pass him a cigarette and chat for 10mins

Guest ryanasia

Poseidon is very good.indoor pool.great rooms.

If you want to fuck in the pool after midnight there isn't another option in town see my trip reports. Otherwise there are a half dozen places that lack in service. I recommend Poseidon 100%.

I have stayed mostly at Zing Resort which I have found to be pretty good. Alternatively I might suggest looking for Studio apartment in Talay 7 if you plan to stay for a week or more. 

From years back I always enjoyed Boyz Town, particularly Castro Bar, but now am a complete convert to Jomtien. Sun Bar and @home bar opposite offer a great selection of Twink types, sadly now forbidden fruit by my dear little prawn cracker. I will be there toward the end of Feb.

Was at Sun Bar and @home (met the scotish owner, nice guy) twice in the last few days. 

Twinks everywhere. I actually left alone as I couldn't decide what to do! haha

Reading this thread I'm attracted to the idea of staying a few days in the Complex at the start of my trip in 2 weeks, rather than at my usual Ambience in BT. I Particularly like the mention of a plentiful supply of twinks.

I've often wandered through on my way back from Dongtan Beach stopping for a drink or massage, but I've never stayed there.

Googling hotels the Zing Resort (ex Ganymede) appeals and is rather cheaper than Posiedon. One review on Tripadviser by a str couple amused me by stating that they didn't like the place particularly the pool where old gay men were to be found with their young boyfriends. Sounds good to me !.