Badboy81

First Trip to Bangkok...Suggestions Welcome...

Hey guys....

Attractive 30 something year old African American guy headed to Bangkok for the first time...

Im attracted to muscular guys with great bodies and nice juicy asses...I know, I know...Thailand is completely different from Brazil but it's on my bucket list and want to experience the city/country...

What are your recommendations on where to stay?

Where do go for drinks?  Happy Hour?  To see sexy boys?

The best massages?

Best food?

I am reviewing ALL of the posts....there are a ton...so with whatever feedback the OGs who know the country provide and whatever you think would be ideal for a 6ft tall, very muscular African American guy....experiencing beautiful Bangkok for the first time...

Welcome to the forum, 

Stay in Silom/Suriwong area to be close to bars and massages, pick up hotel you fancy on any booking site / agoda , booking.com etc / your choice depends on your budges but keep in mind Bangkok hotels are extremely good value  for money.

Sexy boys and good food is everywhere.

make sure you visit Tawan and Jupiter bars and have a massage at Arena and Senso, all walking distance from each other.

Do your homework and read some trip reports on the forum including most recent by numazu and ggobkk  .

Don't plan too much,  just go, take half things and twice as much money

Make sure you have fun

Glad to see a Brazil visitor deciding to spread his wings. I think you will be surprised. Many different opportunities from Brazil and its Saunas. Choices of GoGo Bars, Beer Bars, Massage Parlors , Discos all of which will provide you with opportunities.  Don't forget the Apps on your phone and it is likely you will get it free in many cases .

Specific questions here will get you the best responses and you need to tell us what levels of comfort , food , transportation etc that you are comfortable with.  Then don't forget you need to report on all your experiences here as payback for the information you receive.

If you have attractive face and body, sauna is a cheaper way to sample local cuisine lol. That said, do sample everything u can. Try the massage at wat pho temple as well, cheap great massage and very authentic thai. For the food, my favorites are meng kam, pad thai, green curry beef with noodle, tom yum kung, chicken with basil to name a few.

you will inevitably be making comparisons to Brasil in your head if not out loud (I do), lol

PROS Thailand: More guys speak some basic English, accommodations cheaper, transportation cheaper, food cheaper,                                          AMAZING massages, more places & options...disco, go-go, massage, sauna, host bars, safer late night, drinks                              are more $$$, long flights are good for airline mileage status.

PROS BRASIL: BIG cocks (I've become a size queen admittedly) , AMAZING sex 99.999% of the time, rates are cheaper for                                  programmas, Churrascarias .....

I have fun in both places.....drink more in Thailand, better sex in Brasil. Guys in Thailand view foreigners more as an ATM, in Brasil they see us as customer or a friend. MANY westerners live in Thailand and are almost cult like about Thailand and many different nationalities......many not friendly at all.

These are my opinions.....be interested what your perception is after your visit.

Welcome to the forum, 

Stay in Silom/Suriwong area to be close to bars and massages, pick up hotel you fancy on any booking site / agoda , booking.com etc / your choice depends on your budges but keep in mind Bangkok hotels are extremely good value  for money.

Sexy boys and good food is everywhere.

make sure you visit Tawan and Jupiter bars and have a massage at Arena and Senso, all walking distance from each other.

Do your homework and read some trip reports on the forum including most recent by numazu and ggobkk  .

Don't plan too much,  just go, take half things and twice as much money

Make sure you have fun

Thank you!!!

you will inevitably be making comparisons to Brasil in your head if not out loud (I do), lol

PROS Thailand: More guys speak some basic English, accommodations cheaper, transportation cheaper, food cheaper,                                          AMAZING massages, more places & options...disco, go-go, massage, sauna, host bars, safer late night, drinks                              are more $$$, long flights are good for airline mileage status.

PROS BRASIL: BIG cocks (I've become a size queen admittedly) , AMAZING sex 99.999% of the time, rates are cheaper for                                  programmas, Churrascarias .....

I have fun in both places.....drink more in Thailand, better sex in Brasil. Guys in Thailand view foreigners more as an ATM, in Brasil they see us as customer or a friend. MANY westerners live in Thailand and are almost cult like about Thailand and many different nationalities......many not friendly at all.

These are my opinions.....be interested what your perception is after your visit.

What is the going rate currently in Thailand for a very hot guy?

Several years ago before I got with my partner I offed a guy in one of the Pattaya go go bars who was clearly over 18 so I didn't think I had any reason to inspect his ID.

When I got back with him to my hotel, reception asked for his ID (which I rather like as it's for my and other guests security).

He said he had lost it , he was not therefore allowed to stay.

So always check your guy ( very hot or not) has ID

Okay Badboy, you are going to miss Songkran, so we can skip all those warnings. Since this is your first time, you might just want to play Joe Tourist and see the Temples, etc. One tour I took included a boat ride from Ayutthya (I believe; it has been a long time) back to Bangkok. It was beautiful. For the rest, just clarify what you want from the boy before taking him out of the bar. There is a soi off of Silom road (Telephone Bar is there) that you definitely want to explore for a possible non-commercial hook-up.

Unless I missed it, posters are being disingenuous not to advise that there is racism in Thailand.

White skin is considered the height of beauty and stores are full of skin whitening creams.

The boys have been taught all their lives that dark skin is ugly and light beautiful.

I've talked to many boys over the years with gorgeous brown skin color and no matter what

we tell them, the darker their skin, the uglier they think they are.

I'm certain Brazil is different.

The positive part of the Thai culture is fat, obesity is considered a sign of wealth and not disgust.

Also old age is respected, almost referred and no one will reject old codgers, no matter how decrepit

as long as they have baht.

Maybe why so many obese old men find Thailand a paradise.

Unless I missed it, posters are being disingenuous not to advise that there is racism in Thailand.

White skin is considered the height of beauty and stores are full of skin whitening creams.

The boys have been taught all their lives that dark skin is ugly and light beautiful.

I've talked to many boys over the years with gorgeous brown skin color and no matter what

we tell them, the darker their skin, the uglier they think they are.

I'm certain Brazil is different.

The positive part of the Thai culture is fat, obesity is considered a sign of wealth and not disgust.

Also old age is respected, almost referred and no one will reject old codgers, no matter how decrepit

as long as they have baht.

Maybe why so many obese old men find Thailand a paradise.

Thanks for that info....Ill keep you posted on how I do in Thailand considering I am African American....

Thanks for that info....Ill keep you posted on how I do in Thailand considering I am African American....

you will do good, ask bucknaway, our member here , I'm pretty sure he reported somewhere he did not have any problem due to skin color specially if you are young .

Thinness  of the wallet is only problem you may encounter.