paulsf

Soi Twilight Police Visit

The Police made the rounds tonight. As far as I know, X-Boys, Fresh Boys and a couple of the bars just past Dicks. Only Thai boys were allowed to work. I went to Fresh Boys. They were down to about 10 boys and shortened the show as they have a large number of Vietnamese and Cambodian boys.

They had 3 Vietnamese waiters working the floor, but they were wearing street clothes and no numbers.

Everybody seems to think everything will be back to normal tomorrow night.

Guest abang1961

By so doing, more non-Thais will be going "underground".. through word of mouth or through apps.

The Thai should learn a thing about the sex industry from Singapore.

Yes Singapore does have a heterosexual sex industry in a small neighboourhood, Geylang.

The sex workers are registered and have to undergo fortnightly medical check-ups.

With the proliferation of non-Thai male sex workers in Thailand, won't it be a boom to the tourism dollar?

More supply means more demand.. more demand means better revenue.

Guest ryanasia

By so doing, more non-Thais will be going "underground".. through word of mouth or through apps.

Yes Singapore does have a heterosexual sex industry in a small neighboourhood, Geylang.

The sex workers are registered and have to undergo fortnightly medical check-ups.

With the proliferation of non-Thai male sex workers in Thailand, won't it be a boom to the tourism dollar?

More legal workers means more money under the table. The only way that would you suggest would be meaningful is corrupt police make more in bribes. You can't force things under ground and expect tax revenue to go up through ill gotten gains.

Guest abang1961

Trying bribing a police officer in Singapore.

I am 100% sure you will have all the men in Changi prison.

Back to the topic of the plight of the non-Thai sexual workers.. they can definitely be offering myself via the apps.

It could be a win-win situation for the client and the professional sex workers.

No middle man, no off fee, the cohort of boys is available throughout the day,24/7.

Of course the only setback is the client cannot examine the goods before the ordering.

Back to the topic of the plight of the non-Thai sexual workers.. they can definitely be offering myself via the apps.

It could be a win-win situation for the client and the professional sex workers.

No middle man, no off fee, the cohort of boys is available throughout the day,24/7.

Of course the only setback is the client cannot examine the goods before the ordering.

Keep in mind that in such an arrangement boy can't examine client as well.

We often forget that sex work is dangerous profession, even more so if they visit clients in their places .

At least two of our members knew boys who died violently  in the line of their work. Working for bar and having friends there offers at least some sense of security.

Once in BBB Inn I was semi-witness of violent alteraction between   client and boy and while I have no idea what was reason

( if could be unreasonable request from punter as much as  him catching boy stealing ) it was not a gentlemanly discussion for sure with staff coming quick to a rescue. What if that happened in client place in some soi ?

It's often said that most sex worker clients are Thais, not foreigners. So, I'm not sure what effect this would have on tourism in any case.

More supply doesn't necessarily mean more demand. It just drives down (theoretically) prices until and unless demand does catch up to supply. At least that's basic economic theory. But I don't know that that's ever applied in Thailand.

Keep in mind that in such an arrangement boy can't examine client as well.

We often forget that sex work is dangerous profession, even more so if they visit clients in their places .

At least two of our members knew boys who died violently  in the line of their work. Working for bar and having friends there offers at least some sense of security.

Once in BBB Inn I was semi-witness of violent alteraction between   client and boy and while I have no idea what was reason

( if could be unreasonable request from punter as much as  him catching boy stealing ) it was not a gentlemanly discussion for sure with staff coming quick to a rescue. What if that happened in client place in some soi ?

I don't write from experience, but it occurs to me that a good compromise are gay saunas where money boys can do their trade there. In this way:

- money boy and client can evaluate each other in advance

- no need for another place to do the act

- no possibilities for theft, since client has everything in his locker and can access it after the act to pay the boy

- little opportunities for violent confrontations since people are around or nearby

In fact, when starting my experience with money boys this would be my environment of choice.

Any recommendation of gay saunas with hot money boys in BKK?

Any recommendation of gay saunas with hot money boys in BKK?

There is no commercial sex in gay saunas in Thailand (in over 200 visits to 40 different saunas, there were two hints that remuneration would be appreciated, which I instantly dismissed), and I hope it stays that way. Gay saunas is the only place where I can be absolutely sure that sex is free. With encounters online or in real life (disco, bar), you never know.

There is no commercial sex in gay saunas in Thailand (in over 200 visits to 40 different saunas, there were two hints that remuneration would be appreciated, which I instantly dismissed), and I hope it stays that way. Gay saunas is the only place where I can be absolutely sure that sex is free. With encounters online or in real life (disco, bar), you never know.

It is just the same as Christian describes it at Sansuk Sauna in Pattaya, no sex for money, the owner Punya does not allow it. I have never had a boy ask me for money who I have encountered in the sauna.

I have however met a few money boys away from the sauna and taken them to Sansuk for a pleasant afternoon of debauchery.

I have always had multiple free sexual encounters in Sansuk and I have never left dissatisfied.

Well, it might be better this way.  Gogo bars where any boy can be had for money,  and saunas where the only motivation is lust. 

I also in my over 200 sauna visits in many cities, countries have never been approached with requests of payment for sex, and I don't know how I would react.  I just have read about saunas frequented by money boys, but I have never been approached by one. 

I have this fantasy of something like a regular sauna with cute boys circulating like the customers but with a distinctive number, and fliers around with a "menu" of boys with their prices.  Yes, like a self-serve restaurant...  or even better, a sauna like that with a high entry fee and an assortment of boys for "all you can fuck", all included in the entrance fee.  

I remember that there were some rumors about freelancers fishing for customers at Babylon back in my early days in Bangkok. They would approach likely candidates, get acquainted and then attempt to turn it into a long-time. I'd guess that has never been very common, because of having to pay the entrance fee in advance and the risk of wasting that money, plus time. DJ Station, in comparison, has a lower entrance fee and drunk marks to prey on.

I remember that there were some rumors about freelancers fishing for customers at Babylon back in my early days in Bangkok. They would approach likely candidates, get acquainted and then attempt to turn it into a long-time.

I, too, remember those goings-on at Babylon.  There were not many, but they seemed to be regulars.  Haven't been to Babs for quite some time now because of the poor ratio of Thais to guys like me. As Groucho Marx said, "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member."

As Groucho Marx said, "I wouldn't belong to any club that would have me as a member."

Hahaha,  I hadn't heard that one!

Every once in a while one hears in a gay sauna or gay bar someone saying something like this: " the people here are no good, a promiscuous, sleazy low class of individuals".  And one feels tempted to say in the face of this snobby gay: "The people here... YOU ARE ONE OF THEM! "

By the way, my BF of 20 years and me we met in a sleazy gay bar, and I am sure I could not find a better person in a church.

The police made a return visit to Soi Twilight tonight. it appears they hit up the whole street this time. Same silliness. Thai boys onstage in their speedos and foreign boys in their regular street clothes. Foreign boys were allowed to work. Though many took the night off.

Foreign waiters and Mamasans also had to wear street clothes. The two massage shops had very few boys working. Appears they sent Boys home. Maybe 5 or 6 working in each shop. Was told things will be back to normal tomorrow night. Time will tell.

I was only at x-boy and Fresh Boys. They were in street clothes. There were more boys back at massage palors, but still much less than normal. It was thought to be a one night thing, but now they are not sure. But it's business as normal. All boys working and shows happening, just a lot of street clothes in sight.

In Fresh boys I saw a Farang who asked 7 boys to sit with him. He had to pay 7 * 400 baht for that. Why? What benefit does it give? You can only touch and chat with the boy directly to your left and directly to your right. He didn't really interact with the other ones. Wonder why he likes to throw money away. Is it a ego thing? Showing off your wealth?

In Fresh boys I saw a Farang who asked 7 boys to sit with him. He had to pay 7 * 400 baht for that. Why? What benefit does it give? You can only touch and chat with the boy directly to your left and directly to your right. He didn't really interact with the other ones. Wonder why he likes to throw money away. Is it a ego thing? Showing off your wealth?

Why you worry? Perhaps he felt charitable knowing that with police visit if may be harder for boys to get an off?

If he felt good , it's not throwing money away, it's entertainment spending.

There have been a couple of high rollers in Fresh Boys this past week. What benefit? Maybe he finds it more exciting to sit around talking to a group of boys than sitting up in the corner all by himself. Both offed 5 boys. Fun night had by all. Most of the boys at Fresh Boys are very customer service oriented and fun to be with. I never understand when people tell others that they are wasting their money. Many have lots of money to spend and as been said before Holiday Millionairs. Customer has fun, boys have fun, boys make money, bar makes money,

What's the down side? I wish it was me :)