abidismaili

Why do long time and not only short time?

Guest samebb

Ok it appears to be official at least to me. Abidismali is a Troll and now I have him on Ignore. Suggest others either do that or stop replying to his inane comments and idiotic questions. Hopefully he will go away!

Good advice right there. Thanks firecat

I only feel not safe when with big boys xpecially tawan boys who triple size than me in one room..for a short time also feel not safe let alone long time..ill kick his big butt out of my room once we settle the bussines..never do long time with them..never trust them..i dont want die young in bed at soi twillight..its not very good memories for next generation to remember me..lol..sorry my broken english..

Oh wow now I remember this poster. He went on a racist pro-colonialism slightly anti-asian tirade towards the end of this thread:

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/topic/10382-do-we-go-to-thailand-because-we-do-not-settle-for-less/

What's funny is I think he is not a troll and he is really this obtuse. I can't stand people like this.

Yes that was a very well argumented contribution of mine. I think you belong to a type of human who acts more on feeling and what ought to be, than on rational thinking. If your feeling says "this may not be true" you just will never accept it, despite all evidence. And all people who think different are a troll, racist, Nazi. I think you vote left wing. That type of human is dominant in that branch of politics.

Well "argumented" or musings of a sad person? This is why everyone is putting you on ignore. Including me.

I don't care. Reduces the risk of deliberate misunderstandings and irrational replies next time I post. Your guys must start re-reading this thread from start to finish with an open mind. Do not use your feeling. Use your brain. Read again. Carefully. Is it really all so strange what I am writing. Really?

I won't miss you.

Guest abang1961

Oops that incident ...

I cannot imagine getting robbed and raped by Thai guys.

Knowing how aggressive and horny those Thais are, I bet these guys had it rough.

Moral of the incident

- dont bring too much cash and do not carry your credit cards if you are going to the bars

- dont bring your phones along too... we can still live the old way..

If a cute boy approaches you for numbers, simply key yours in into his phone.

Give a miss call.. the caller ID should be reflected in your phone, safely kept in your residence/hotel/apartment etc.

This way, he has no excuse to "lose" your number.

Guest samebb

Yes that was a very well argumented contribution of mine. I think you belong to a type of human who acts more on feeling and what ought to be, than on rational thinking. If your feeling says "this may not be true" you just will never accept it, despite all evidence. And all people who think different are a troll, racist, Nazi. I think you vote left wing. That type of human is dominant in that branch of politics.

Ok. You have now made me feel sick. I am simply shocked. 

Having met numazu a couple of months ago I can tell you he is a great guy. Friendly, educated and a really nice guy. Probably one of my most rational people I have met in a long time. 

This has nothing to do with politics. Nothing to do with how one votes. You have crossed a line and I for one can not forgive that. This board has genuine great people, many of whom I have met here in Thailand. You however want to "stay anonymous" and simple judge everyone from a distance. Simply disgusting.  Why are you even posting here? To call people Nazi? Racist? I think it was already proven you are the racist? 

I am done with you. Goodbye. 

The worst thing about Ignore as Willie pointed out is if you quote someone , you are still stuck with reading the drivel of someone you put on Ignore.

Hopefully enough people will put him on Ignore that he will only have himself to converse with. Brain Dead with Brain Dead!

What is your explanation why no one else wonders if other Farang take intiative when to turn during a massage or let it all be controlled by the boy? Because everyone must encounter the situation that you have a hot boy, you lie face down and think to yourself "my God, the hour is almost over, I still lie down, when wil he tell me to turn; I wonder how other farang handle such a situation, lets ask on a forum".

I see your question totally legitimate.  I am also curious, mainly because I don't go for massages. I would also get bored lying face down for half an hour. I would not ponder too long but would... turn around and give the boy a smile.  And contrary to what forky123 thinks, there are some good muscles accessible at the front:  shoulder, pectorals, biceps, triceps, abdominal, lateral, quadriceps, calf, and... the most precious muscle of all.  Then I would suggest to the boy that he takes a rest lying naked and relaxed on me. :)

I see your question totally legitimate.  I am also curious, mainly because I don't go for massages. I would also get bored lying face down for half an hour. I would not ponder too long but would... turn around and give the boy a smile.  And contrary to what forky123 thinks, there are some good muscles accessible at the front:  shoulder, pectorals, biceps, triceps, abdominal, lateral, quadriceps, calf, and... the most precious muscle of all.  Then I would suggest to the boy that he takes a rest lying naked and relaxed on me. :)

Thanks for your support.

Ok. You have now made me feel sick. I am simply shocked. 

Having met numazu a couple of months ago I can tell you he is a great guy. Friendly, educated and a really nice guy. Probably one of my most rational people I have met in a long time. 

This has nothing to do with politics. Nothing to do with how one votes. You have crossed a line and I for one can not forgive that. This board has genuine great people, many of whom I have met here in Thailand. You however want to "stay anonymous" and simple judge everyone from a distance. Simply disgusting.  Why are you even posting here? To call people Nazi? Racist? I think it was already proven you are the racist? 

I am done with you. Goodbye. 

I think Numazu's behaviour towards me in this thread is very low and unprovoked.

What line have I crossed? What is it in my posts that crossed a line? I try to be civil, you can't say that of everyone responding here. If I reply less civil it is always to a reply that is less civil. I will never ever in my life be the first to be less civil in interacting with a fellow human being. Only when I am treated mean, I will myself act mean. Numazu lost his temper, was very uncivil towards me. Really immature behavior.

Please tell me what line I crossed? What was so wrong? I really do not see it. I think you lack the ability to understand written text, to understand the point someone is making. Can I ask what your education level is?

Guest samebb

I think Numazu's behaviour towards me in this thread is very low and unprovoked.

What line have I crossed? What is it in my posts that crossed a line? I try to be civil, you can't say that of everyone responding here. If I reply less civil it is always to a reply that is less civil. I will never ever in my life be the first to be less civil in interacting with a fellow human being. Only when I am treated mean, I will myself act mean. Numazu lost his temper, was very uncivil towards me. Really immature behavior.

Please tell me what line I crossed? What was so wrong? I really do not see it. I think you lack the ability to understand written text, to understand the point someone is making. Can I ask what your education level is?

Sure.

I am unable to read written text. I have no education. Be happy with you assumptions. 

I only suggest you stop insulting valued members of this community. As of right now, your only objective here is to be bitter, offensive and rude. 

My real question is why are you still posting? In fact, I should ask myself the same question. I am finished talking with you. Don't waste your limited energy replying. Die in peace. I sincerely hope I am never inflicted by your presence again.  

And contrary to what forky123 thinks, there are some good muscles accessible at the front:  shoulder, pectorals, biceps, triceps, abdominal, lateral, quadriceps, calf, and... the most precious muscle of all.

I didn't say there were no muscles at the front, merely that the big muscle groups that need the most massage are accessible with the person lying on their front. As for your list of muscles, the shoulders and calves are not ones easily massaged properly from the front. Contrary to yourself I both receive and give a lot of massages not only in Thailand, but at home also.

Sure.

I am unable to read written text. I have no education. Be happy with you assumptions. 

I only suggest you stop insulting valued members of this community. As of right now, your only objective here is to be bitter, offensive and rude. 

My real question is why are you still posting? In fact, I should ask myself the same question. I am finished talking with you. Don't waste your limited energy replying. Die in peace. I sincerely hope I am never inflicted by your presence again.

My God what a character you are. Amazing. And also wishing a fellow human being dead. For what?

You should be ashamed of yourself. But good you showed your true colors. We all now know what kind of man you are.

I used to do mainly short time having the same worries with a new boy and also being a very light sleeper.

I am accustomed to sleeping alone and 2 weeks out of 52/year doesn't change that. But after meeting a friend I want to be hospitable and offer him to stay the night if he wishes.

He doesn't accept last time- he would wake up and look at me unsleeping and smiling from his presence.

"You not sleep all night!"

In the middle of the night I can look over and see perfection Yes- I do not settle for less.

I scour all the bars before I fall into lust and what he prefers is "up to him" - ST or LT.

Also a big fan of the Netherlands.  

I think people who like do LT is the poor old farang who dont have enough energy to fuck the boy twice in ST but still want another fucking in the morning..i am very symphatized to them..old..no wife..no family..no children..no grandchildren..whats in their mind is sex..sex..and sex with underage boys..i think they are mentally people...LOL

Guest abang1961

I think people who like do LT is the poor old farang who dont have enough energy to fuck the boy twice in ST but still want another fucking in the morning..i am very symphatized to them..old..no wife..no family..no children..no grandchildren..whats in their mind is sex..sex..and sex with underage boys..i think they are mentally people...LOL

This is so condescending to condemn older people.

Everyone will go through this phase in life where getting it up is quite a task.

Erection may come with the help of medication but not ejaculation.

I certainly attest that I cannot come in loads within an hour..  it just take longer in between loads.

Personally I like long sessions of foreplay - hugging, cuddling and plain old simple oral sex.

As long as both parties enjoy these activities, penetration becomes secondary.

Not everyone enjoys quick sex - wham, bang and goodbye!

What a disgrace! One of the worst posts i have ever read on any gay forum

Guest abang1961

What a disgrace! One of the worst posts i have ever read on any gay forum

I could agree more ..that guy has simply pigeon-holed most of us..like I said, we are BIG Strong and Friendly.

Money is not the priority for older farangs to do long time..