abidismaili

ID check needed for massage without happy ending?

This question was asked off topic in another thread. Lets give it its own proper thread.

Who knows (I even lack the knowledge to answer it for my own country, let alone Thailand) if the following is legal:

A fully clothed 17 year old boy gives you - who is naked - an oil massage and there is no happy ending

Legal? 

What more info you need??

You are naked and you receive an oil massage from a clothed boy who is 17 and there is no happy ending.

Legal? What more you can possibly need? The colour of the shirt the boy is wearing? Lets say its red with some blue stripes.

(And he doesnt touch your penis during the whole session, lets assume that too; when I say "no happy ending" I mean totally zero sex)

Again depends on the country . In the USA you need to be 18 to get a massage license . I would guess 99.9% of the massages given in Thailand are not by licensed therapists.

But we all know lots of massage given all over the world without a license .

What more info you need??

You are naked and you receive an oil massage from a clothed boy who is 17 and there is no happy ending.

Legal? What more you can possibly need? The colour of the shirt the boy is wearing? Lets say its red with some blue stripes.

(And he doesnt touch your penis during the whole session, lets assume that too; when I say "no happy ending" I mean totally zero sex)

Why do you get so hostile when people respond to your threads? You ask inane questions with little detail and then get hostile when people respond with anything other than agreement. Put some detail in if you want a realistic answer. Just because he doesn't give a HE doesn't mean he isn't massaging your erogenous zones. There are more erogenous zones than your dick. Is he getting paid? What is legal between consenting people of the correct age may be illegal if money changes hands. What country are you talking about? It really isn't an area for experimentation in any country.

This question was asked off topic in another thread. Lets give it its own proper thread.

Who knows (I even lack the knowledge to answer it for my own country, let alone Thailand) if the following is legal:

A fully clothed 17 year old boy gives you - who is naked - an oil massage and there is no happy ending

Legal? 

you are naked in presence of 17 y.o  - hanging offence or life sentence in countries where death penalty doesn't exist

you are naked in presence of 17 y.o  - hanging offence or life sentence in countries where death penalty doesn't exist

Aren't you a little over dramatic?

I have lived in countries where the locker room for men in gyms is shared by males of all ages, naked 60 y.o in presence of 17 y.o and naked 15 y.o. in presence of 80 y.o.   And how can a surgical team operate on a 17 y.o. if they cannot see him naked and, more than giving him an oil massage, cut into him?

And how can a surgical team operate on a 17 y.o. if they cannot see him naked and, more than giving him an oil massage, cut into him?

These are 2 completely different circumstances.. Surgery is a medical procedure which is done under observation of a medical team and the naked person is not the adult with the presence of an underage kid. On the other hand, the op situation only involves a naked adult with an underage kid in a private room, you get the picture.  I believe the later situation is morally wrong in any culture no matter how you justify for it.

Edwin Edwards, former member of congress long-serving governor of the US state of Louisiana, became infamous for boasting about his popularity this way:

"The only way I can lose this race is to be caught in bed with a live boy or dead girl."

I have lived in countries where the locker room for men in gyms is shared by males of all ages, naked 60 y.o in presence of 17 y.o and naked 15 y.o. in presence of 80 y.o.   And how can a surgical team operate on a 17 y.o. if they cannot see him naked and, more than giving him an oil massage, cut into him?

Surely you are now being rather dramatic? Neither the locker room nor operating theatre analogies really apply to the OP.

What worries me far more tho is the fixation this particular poster seems to betray in many of his posts about the implications of under age sex, real or implied. I do not think they are proper for a forum like this one.

and most importantly  - does it REALLY matter ......

Yes. Because if it is not legal also in massage parlors we will need to ask for ID. I must say I never ask. I only do in beer bars and go go bars and when I take boy from app. But when I want a massage I never ask in shop for ID. So this question is relevant. Because if it is illegal then even for a non happy ending massage you need to ask for ID. Never see anyone do that in a massage parlor. Never. You walk in, you see quite a few people, some customers sitting on chair receiving foot massage, you want an oil massage, you get a guy and he takes you to the back. I never seen such a customer than ask first for ID before he goes to back with the guy giving the massage.

Surely you are now being rather dramatic? Neither the locker room nor operating theatre analogies really apply to the OP.

What worries me far more tho is the fixation this particular poster seems to betray in many of his posts about the implications of under age sex, real or implied. I do not think they are proper for a forum like this one.

Can you give examples of these posts. Thanks. I am not aware of any. In fact in all my replies on topics like this I always say ask for ID card. Above question is very interesting from a legal perspective. Really very curious.

Yes. Because if it is not legal also in massage parlors we will need to ask for ID. I must say I never ask. I only do in beer bars and go go bars and when I take boy from app. But when I want a massage I never ask in shop for ID. So this question is relevant. Because if it is illegal then even for a non happy ending massage you need to ask for ID. Never see anyone do that in a massage parlor. Never. You walk in, you see quite a few people, some customers sitting on chair receiving foot massage, you want an oil massage, you get a guy and he takes you to the back. I never seen such a customer than ask first for ID before he goes to back with the guy giving the massage.

Massage places have a vested interest in ensuring their masseurs are of an appropriate age. I visit many massage places and can't say I've seen many masseurs that would be that close to the age of consent. Then again, I tend to go for guys that look in their mid 20's which usually means they are 30+. I guess if your preference is for boys right on the age of consent then you should ID check them all as it isn't an area you want to get caught on the wrong side of.

Yes. Well Health Massage has some young twinks. I only ask there if I want happy ending, which I almost never want because I like to save my sperm for real sex. Fucking a boy in my hotel is much better sex than receiving a hand job from a guy in a massage parlor.

So why waste your sperm on happy endings?  I don't understand this happy ending popularity. If you cum in afternoon, then for most elderly men it is not easy to cum again 3 hours later.  Body needs to restore. Then why have happy ending? Save it for the night when you take boy from bar. Then much better sex.

You obviously aren't going to the right massage places.

Hehe. Possibly. I only receive handjobs these rare instances when I want a happy ending. There are massage places where you can fuck the boy? I am such a newbie still :-) 

Must be thick walls then in these tiny rooms.

I think fucking is a rare event in massage parlors. If the walls are so thin you would think after 2 years I would have noticed at least once a fuck happening in one of the other rooms. 

Can someone organize a poll? I think when sex happens in a massage parlor it is almost always a handjob/blowjob.

I think fucking is a rare event in massage parlors. If the walls are so thin you would think after 2 years I would have noticed at least once a fuck happening in one of the other rooms.

Can someone organize a poll? I think when sex happens in a massage parlor it is almost always a handjob/blowjob.

Out of all the massages I've had in Thailand I can count the number that didn't end in penetrative sex on one hand (no pun intended). A couple of those that didn't ended with far better endings.

to feel happy perhaps ?

Yes of course. But the point I am making is, isn't it better to wait for the night, to off boy, take him to hotel. That is (I would say) better sex then wasting your daily sperm quota in a massage parlor and not be able anymore to perform a few hours later in the night.

But since I understand fucking is also normal in a massage parlor, there isn't really any difference anymore. I said above statement on the assumption most happy ending is only handjob/blowjob. Since this is not the case I have to withdraw above statement, it was made on the wrong assumption.