TotallyOz

New Photo Forum

This is an excellent idea, although it might be useful to check that a good percentage of the 200 posts have some substance, just to discourage spam posts.

His last pic in the thread shows he behind the back of the boy, smelling his neck. Maybe thats non sexual friend in your culture but certainly not mine :)

I also find that the the posture of these two is not typical of that of a platonic friendship.

It rather looks like an older small guy exhibiting his beautiful young lover.  

Looking at the photo, I see conflicting emotions.

Despite standing very close and touching the boy' s body with both hands, the older guy's closed palms portraying his denial (or being denied) of the full access to the boy. The boy's attitude is natural but the older guy is painfully rigid.

It also reaffirmed my belief that I should never take a photo together with a hot Thai boy. haha.

Despite standing very close and touching the boy' s body with both hands, the older guy's closed palms portraying his denial (or being denied) of the full access to the boy. The boy's attitude is natural but the older guy is painfully rigid.

It also reaffirmed my belief that I should never take a photo together with a hot Thai boy. haha.

Great analysis of the photo. You should become an art critic! Lol

Could his closed palms reflect an effort of self-control to avoid being seen in the picture grabbing the cock and nipples of the young boy?  We also cannot see how hard his cock is pushing against the bun of the boy or if the boy's neck is wet from the man's saliva. I agree that the older guy looks painfully rigid, maybe from the pressure of repressing his total arousal ?

Ok lets post useless posts to get access. What a stupid move to make this site less interesting for most members.

On the other hand, people who HAVE contributed to the forum don't have to listen to people with 1 post complaining about their photos.

I'm all for the new policy. 

Although, it might be wiser to say "people with 200 genuine posts may be granted access to the photo forum, but those with a significant number of spam posts will not.   Or something similar.   This kind of policy works elsewhere. 

Guest ryanasia

Ok lets post useless posts to get access. What a stupid move to make this site less interesting for most members.

59 more posts to go if you can make it. Keep in mind nobody has to let you in that is when you become eligible.