TotallyOz

New Photo Forum

I used to write a shit ton of content for this forum because I enjoyed sharing my stories, and stories that actually happened to me mind you. Not some cockamamie fantasy. Nowadays I think why even bother to do that if it just devolves into this.

Why should cockamamie fantasy stories be inferior to stories that actually happened to you?

OK,

I am new to this Forum. But not to other Web Forums about Thailand.

I enjoy reading about members trips, adventures, opinions, places to see and go...

But not about their Web Fantasies and seeing those accompanied by fake photos of some member's Wet Dreams.

And jfarmer017, that is exactely what I have found your posts to be.

Your Fantasies and Wet Dreams!! Nothing of real value to this Forum.

Maybe Scooby could be open to making a separate Room just for you.

And you can jerk off to your heart's content.

I am sure you will also get off on all the Views and Replies.

So now you have heard from more than one Member who is not pleased with your posts here.

GWMinUSA

Lol. Why is it so hard to believe that samebb is good friends with the boy. I know samebb personally, and can vouch for him. And there is significant chatter offline about your post too. Unfortunately the loudest voices on this board are usually the most abrasive.

I used to write a shit ton of content for this forum because I enjoyed sharing my stories, and stories that actually happened to me mind you. Not some cockamamie fantasy. Nowadays I think why even bother to do that if it just devolves into this.

Ok we can go back to the bitching now.

Go back to the bitching now ??  Why you think that your post is not a continuation of the bitching?

And your post is not abrasive? Like the "some cockamamie fantasy" ?

OK,

I am new to this Forum. 

-----

Your Fantasies and Wet Dreams!! Nothing of real value to this Forum.

-----

So now you have heard from more than one Member who is not pleased with your posts here.

GWMinUSA

Then you should be very willing to hear from one member who is not pleased by your post here.

You wrote: "Your Fantasies and Wet Dreams!! Nothing of real value to this Forum."

You should speak for yourself and not for the whole forum.  Especially when you are, as you say, new here.
Where you get the nerve to claim that fantasies and wet dreams of others are not of real value to this forum?  Probably the largest thread in this forum, "Some Model Photoshots", is dedicated to our fantasies, and we truly enjoy it. We can disagree with the fantasies of others, but to declare them of no value?  
Only your fantasies are of value?

I'll bite, just this once tho. What I said was within the context of that infamous thread in question, and not a blanket statement about other fantasies in general. 

You should remember that not long ago your thread was the "infamous" one.  And I supported you against much criticism.  I am surprised that you now come out against a person who is placed in the same unfair position you were at the time.

Go back to the bitching now ??  Why you think that your post is not a continuation of the bitching?

And your post is not abrasive? Like the "some cockamamie fantasy" ?

LOL chill out man. Why does everything have to be like this with you? Instead of rehashing past follies, why don't you go to Bangkok? Get a boy or go to Babylon! Enjoy everything the city has to offer! And if you're in Bangkok next week, I'll be there! I'll buy you a beer or two :).

LOL chill out man. Why does everything have to be like this with you? Instead of rehashing past follies, why don't you go to Bangkok? Get a boy or go to Babylon! Enjoy everything the city has to offer! And if you're in Bangkok next week, I'll be there! I'll buy you a beer or two :).

LOL! you misinterpret my posts if you find any anger in them. For me this forum is an interesting human experience. And so I write what I think is appropriate without any malice.  I have not been in BKK since last year's Songkran, and had to cancel many trips included this past Songkran because of the poor health of my bf.  But I can read about and empathize with all the fun you and others have and wish you the best of times.  When the time is right I will return to BKK and make up for all the lost opportunities, and if you are around I will be pleased to share some beers with you  :)

You wrote: "Your Fantasies and Wet Dreams!! Nothing of real value to this Forum."

You should speak for yourself and not for the whole forum.  Especially when you are, as you say, new here.

Where you get the nerve to claim that fantasies and wet dreams of others are not of real value to this forum?

Steve, I read GWMinUSA's post differently.

I interpreted it as him saying there was nothing of value to the forum as far as he was concerned. I don't think he was talking for others.

The worst were the three photos featuring the boy with dark hair, two showing his face and one of him being fucked by a farang.

Would anyone like those type of photos of themselves being posted? 

According to samebb, there was also a photo of a boy who was under 18 when the photo was taken.

Then you should be very willing to hear from one member who is not pleased by your post here.

Where you get the nerve to claim that fantasies and wet dreams of others are not of real value to this forum?  Probably the largest thread in this forum, "Some Model Photoshots", is dedicated to our fantasies, and we truly enjoy it. We can disagree with the fantasies of others, but to declare them of no value?  
Only your fantasies are of value?

Well said. I like the model pics thread. I like the fantasy thread, probably more, because I seem to share jfarmer017 tastes of boys. Perhaps we should have a separate area for 'stories'. Then those that wish can ignore it. Or even better make it by subscription/invitation only. Then if you sign up you have no reason to complain

It was getting to the point it was no fun to read any posts.

Can we just go back to giving information about hotels, restaurants, food, bars, boys, beaches, tourist sights and places? And add pictures to make it more informative and enjoyable? Which are the reasons this site is interesting.

We will never ALL agree on our preferences, be it lodging, food, men or sexual position. So there are no reasons to make one preference better than the other guy and make it into a posting fight.

Let's go back to being happy and envious (!) of the person having fun in Thailand and appreciative of the time taken out of their limited time to posts their stories here.

That is, until the time each of us can go back and take the time to post our own trip report again.

Yes, bomb throwing is acceptabe, but let it be on the joyful side and not on the war to posts side.

Excellent post, and entirely why I participate in forums, and why I haven't been posting any more TRs on this forum; one or two BMs ensured that it was no longer any fun to do so.

Combine that with BMs who think it is quite acceptable to run off and show any pictures to the boys and frankly its not worth the risk to post any boy pictures it would seem.

Showing this forums to the boys will open a can of worms that most of us will hate. In a few forums, self promotion became rampant after the boys knows about the forums, and then it leads to the boys bad mouthing other boys who keep getting customers simply because of jealousy. And we can never know a trip reports or a review about a boy is really from a customer or from the boy themselves acting like a customer. Seen it happen and talked about in my country, so it definitely can happen here as well. By that time, the forum will die.

Showing this forums to the boys will open a can of worms that most of us will hate. In a few forums, self promotion became rampant after the boys knows about the forums, and then it leads to the boys bad mouthing other boys who keep getting customers simply because of jealousy. And we can never know a trip reports or a review about a boy is really from a customer or from the boy themselves acting like a customer. Seen it happen and talked about in my country, so it definitely can happen here as well. By that time, the forum will die.

You are right, and it should be up to the discipline of members to keep this site away from the boys, like we keep away information about our bank accounts.  And if such a boy is a "friend", even more reason to not make him aware of something that may "upset" him.

I now recognize value in Scooby's action to create an area that is limited to the people who belong here by having contributed with many posts.  This area is the new forum "Photos" which could include any information that should not be seen by the casual visitor and therefore is not "outed" to public domain. 

Reading last few posts above reminded me a story of one of our members who is still posting here from time to time.

Few years ago in his trip report here  he mentioned strange antics of mamasan in one of most popular massage places, at the time his favorite and  frequented often so he was well known and welcomed there. On subsequent visit , day or two later after posting he noticed visible hostility from that mamasan.  

He was sure that this was result of either gossip by our readers or somebody showed his report to that mamasan.

Result - we don't have his trip reports anymore, place lost  his regular client and as a side dish I learned his lesson and now write my trip reports after I return home. 

Lol. Why is it so hard to believe that samebb is good friends with the boy.

How do you define friend? I too use the word "friend" very loosely.

A real friend would be someone who helps me moving (I have one who did, and I returned the favor when he had stuff to move), or for a real friend I would go anywhere anytime that is technically possible. I had a boy calling my from a police station in Bangna, saying he needs 500 Baht to pay a fine. Place and time would have allowed me to go there, but what for? From our previous interaction, I know he wouldn't do the same for me. Judging from his facebook, he got out in the end.

I think in Thai is a word "friend when there is food on the table", have to ask Thai friends for details.

There was a joke somewhere how US-Americans use the word friend, something like:

friend - someone I have just met

good friend - someone I have known for a da

very good friend - someone I have known for a week.

Friend should be someone that shares similar interest/work/hometown/culture etc and it should be mutual, not just one way. If u cant even talk in the same language, share your problems, ask for advice, stop your friend from doing bad things, being stopped by your friend because u want to do stupid things, and if its just sexual and money, its called "friend" or friend with benefit, casual friend.