Serendeputy

Boy 66 Club - Initial Impressions

Wow very expensive with the drinks at the bar total of around 4000 BHT for short time and boy not willing to do what you asked from him,this is why I never off boys from bars in BKK.expensive and most of the boys at the bars are straight anyway.

My short Bangkok stay (work cum holiday) was over due to work commitments. Agree that BKK is expensive but far more important BKK is perhaps making a pleasant off more difficult. I had to 'interrogate' all potential offs with my basic question list and had to forego some contenders as they 'don't like' this or 'don't do' that. Pattaya boys are more pliant (for want of a better word) - in my opinion so next time Pattaya that is.

My short Bangkok stay (work cum holiday) was over due to work commitments. Agree that BKK is expensive but far more important BKK is perhaps making a pleasant off more difficult. I had to 'interrogate' all potential offs with my basic question list and had to forego some contenders as they 'don't like' this or 'don't do' that. Pattaya boys are more pliant (for want of a better word) - in my opinion so next time Pattaya that is.

Exactly.

Boys in Phuket/Patong and Pattaya are better,the rates are more resonable and many boys can be reach easily via the Apps.at BKK they are arrogant, expensive and usually straight.

Exactly.

Boys in Phuket/Patong and Pattaya are better,the rates are more resonable and many boys can be reach easily via the Apps.at BKK they are arrogant, expensive and usually straight.

To add a gently dissenting voice, although the prices are admittedly different in BKK I've certainly never had a problem with attitudes and there are lots, and lots, and lots of gay guys.  

I'll second Divinemadmans view. Boy69 you have a very negative view of most things Bangkok. I'm extremely happy with my life in Bangkok and yes it costs more than Pattaya, but I don't find it expensive.

It's a matter of personal taste I am in general not a fan of big cities and BKK isn't exeption this city suffer from all illness of mega cities :trafic jams,air pollution ,high living cost act. .When I'm traveling abroad I am looking for more relaxed places and better with beaches.BKK is expensive compare to Pattaya everything is almost double cost and sometimes more,

However I am glad for you that you happy with your life in Bangkok .

Agree that BKK is expensive but far more important BKK is perhaps making a pleasant off more difficult. I had to 'interrogate' all potential offs with my basic question list and had to forego some contenders as they 'don't like' this or 'don't do' that. Pattaya boys are more pliant (for want of a better word) - in my opinion so next time Pattaya that is.

Can you elaborate on your question list? That must be expensive in Bangkok, inviting boys to sit with you, buying a drink, finding out the boy will not do this or that, and then even tipping him?

I live in Bangkok, but even if you consider travel and hotel costs, Pattaya comes out cheaper, so I take all my boy business to Pattaya.

.at BKK they are arrogant, expensive and usually straight.

I helped many BKK boys  to shower in my room over the years , not all of them were very accommodating but I would be hard pressed to recall 1-2 I'd call arrogant, lazy , greedy- yes,  but arrogant ? NO

I said this already 127 times but gladly repeat , straight boys are working for me big time and I think it's because they know they need to try harder to please but that's me

.When I'm traveling abroad I am looking for more relaxed places and better with beaches.

BKK is expensive compare to Pattaya everything is almost double cost and sometimes more,

I seriously question judgement and sincerity of anybody who claims to go to Pattaya because of her beaches. Bitches, yes , but beaches?

As for costs comparison I found that KY lube costs 10 baht less in BKK 7/11's than Pattaya's for reason unknown.

When straight boy treat trying hard, they sometimes do more than they would normally do, always a turn on for me lol. Usually it takes a while for me to be comfortable with the guy, so unless we really clicked, itll take a while for me to cum. And the effort they put to ensure that i cum is definitely great. Suddenly they started kissing me, hugging me, even kissing my thigh, or sometimes allow me to on top with him facing down, ie my dick in between his leg from behind ( my favorite position especially with boys that have muscular thigh )

But once they know this, it wont take as long for the next session if they are worth repeating of course.

I regard the decision to off a boy as an big investment of my time and money. My offs are usually long time so it's important for me to ascertain that he will perform in bed in the ways that give me pleasure. Kissing is an essential preliminary so I try to check this out in the bar . Some boys resist my tongue in their mouth so that would be a negative mark. I am versatile I like being topped so a feel of his cock is necessary. Not too big !. Them cumming too soon is a disappointment but you can't get an answer about that pre off.

Yes checking them like you would any purchase is sensible to reduce the chance of disappointment. During my recent visit to Pattaya - 18 days with 12 separate boys, mostly from Jomtien, I only had two unsatisfactory offs.

I seriously question judgement and sincerity of anybody who claims to go to Pattaya because of her beaches. Bitches, yes , but beaches?

As for costs comparison I found that KY lube costs 10 baht less in BKK 7/11's than Pattaya's for reason unknown.

You're misleading my words I said that in general I prefer places with a beach when I am travelling ,BKK is not appealing to me for many reasons and one of them ia a lack of beaches so I prefer places like Pattaya,Phuket, Krabi act.

The main reasons I go to Pattaya are : it's a great fun to be with many attractive boys on a reasonable price, there is huge selection of affordable accommodation and restaurants , vibrant night life and all approachable in short distance by foot or 10 baht taxi ,and yes there are beaches not very good ones but it's better than nothing.

You're misleading my words I said that in general I prefer places with a beach when I am travelling ,BKK is not appealing to me for many reasons and one of them ia a lack of beaches so I prefer places like Pattaya,Phuket, Krabi act.

The main reasons I go to Pattaya are : it's a great fun to be with many attractive boys on a reasonable price, there is huge selection of affordable accommodation and restaurants , vibrant night life and all approachable in short distance by foot or 10 baht taxi ,and yes there are beaches not very good ones but it's better than nothing.

Relax, I know what you want to say. When I came to Pattaya first time  frankly I was not impressed at all but encouraged by few member here to give her a chance I did and on second time I liked  her much more . Now I see fully her advantages you mentioned to a point that my last trip was evenly split between BKK and PTT as  I found few boys there worth of any detour. 

Even if beaches are not a first class , Koh Larn is only 1 hr ferry ride away and even faster by a speed boat.