gerefan

Boyz BoyZ Boyz boy Drinks

If you sit with a boy and buy him a drink prior to offing him your check bin will be ...

Your drink.....280

His drink ......450

Off fee...........500

TOTAL 1230

If, heaven forbid, you bought 2 drinks the check bin would be..... wait for it.....1960

that's 1960 savings for somebody who decides to spent evening watching TV of just wandering streets.

If one had 2 rounds of drinks and offed boy likely had quite a good time so still may consider that money well spent.

there are ways of still having fun for much less:

-off boy without  buying  a drink, easy if you already know him, just wave him over ask if he goes with you , pay off fee and go

-watch the show alone , prey on boy , wave him over etc, no need to sit with him in most cases

-there are cheaper bars but show may be nonexistent or abbreviated and choice of boys smaller 

-no off fee on apps and  after hours when boys are going home , hunting for an occasion on the street may be even fun.

Bottom line is, we are buying those drinks not because of thirst but as a ticket for an entertainment. And is up to us to assess if it's worth expense or not. Basically the same like with movies , live theater, concerts, museums or sightseeing.

Yes  , 1960 it's outrageous but in both Pattaya and Bangkok we have a choice , the same like at Swampy. One can take train to Silom for 73 including BTS or taxi for 380 including tolls. More comfort , more money. What option brought more fun- depends on individual assessment / no eye candy in taxi but driver may be  handsome /

I don't thik it's possible if a boy sits with you more than 1-2 minutes there is a pressure on you to order him a drink from the bar management otherwise he will have to return to the stage .

I agree with vinapu that BBB is the best bar not only in Pattaya but in Thailand so I don't care to pay more when I sit there occasionally.

there's pressure but you can easily resist by saying you are not buying drink.

Bigger issue would be in they bring boy's drink before you are able to say anything - that's pretty common complaint on the forums . 

No win situation - if you pay for it you succumbed to pressure , if you decline you present yourself a cheapo. Easiest way of getting out that problem will be just to off boy in question , than everybody is happy , chances are even you.

I haven't offed anyone from BBB in 10+ years... but recently hasn't the Micro-phoned captain always announced every 5 mins:

"which one you want, which size you like, boy can to sit with you... no cover charge"

So it seems to me that you don't have to buy...but if you do you get screwed!

Guest ronnie4you

Hmmm...I just posted about a drink experience I had at Funny Boys, then realized I was posting in the Pattaya forum. Then I come here and find this thread in the main forum, even though about a Pattaya bar. There is another thread about a first visit to Pattaya in this forum as well.

Shouldn't Pattaya threads be in the Pattaya forum, or do they not get much attention if posted there?

I haven't offed anyone from BBB in 10+ years... but recently hasn't the Micro-phoned captain always announced every 5 mins:

"which one you want, which size you like, boy can to sit with you... no cover charge"

So it seems to me that you don't have to buy...but if you do you get screwed!

I would understand from that statement that there was no compulsory cover charge for a guy to sit with you, but that does not mean that wont be bothering you to buy " dink for boy" every two minutes.

It depend how much of a brass neck to brush them off you have, I guess

It depend how much of a brass neck to brush them off you have, I guess

if you have boy sitting with you they will harass you to buy him a drink, if you sit alone , they will come every 2 minutes to ask you which boy you want, seems like to win situation unless as you said we have brass neck.

Solutions: either boy is sitting with you and you buy him drink / as ticket to get a bit more closer to him / or make fast decision that you off him  , announce and tell them you will go when you finish YOUR drink

or MY PREFERABLE SOLUTION 

sit alone, tell harassers you are just for the show and you really like girls , not boys. If they don't know you , they will buy it. If they know, it's very clear signal they should live you alone, works as charm.

This gives you plenty of time to assess which is boy of your dreams and whether he is smiling at you or avoiding your eyes.

All that , including complaining about high drink prices and greedy boys no longer accepting 1000 tip short time is essential part of Thailand experience and treat is like that , carry on and smile as grumpiness will lead us nowhere in bars.

Guest ronnie4you

post wherever you want , we will find that.

Threads are in forums where original poster put them 

I also post on FlyerTalk. There if you post in the wrong forum, you hear about it. And they have so many forums, it can be hard to know which one is the right one. I am not that savvy at those things.

2 years ago I came with my thai boy freind to BBB the stuff there didn't bother us at all and just smiled politely to my 19 y.o. beuty boy and we had really great time there , I guess if I was alone there was more pressure on me ...

Even then the going rate for short time was minimum 1500 BHT ,Some of the boys at BBB were stunning but I suspect most of them are straight.

Next week I will arrive to Pattaya after 2 years of absence and will check the selection of the boys.Keep you update

Anyone know if this also applies to their prices on the terrace outside the club?

I have often enjoyed a few drinks with the boy of my choice but also a few of his friends on the terrace at BBB, effectively often developing in to a bit of an  unplanned party,    I have always been charged the same drink price for terrace drinks for other boys as the advertised customer drink price - but unsure if that has now changed?

On one occasion I arrived at BBB when the B-boys were on stage. As I am tired of their act now, I decided to sit on the terrace and wait till they had finished.

One of the managers said he would let me know when the act was over so that I could then take a seat inside. Meanwhile, I ordered a drink and paid the terrace price.

When the manager called me inside I just took my drink with me and nothing was said.

Of course, I paid the full price for my next drink.

I've never had trouble with waiters in BBB pushing me to order more drinks. They always leave me alone.

I think if you ask a boy to sit with you, it is expected by the management and the boys that you will buy him a drink. If you don't, you are in danger of the boy seeing you as mean with your money. That doesn't get things off to a good start.

As for why the boys on stage don't strip off any more, could someone please just ask one of the guys? That would be the best way of getting to the bottom of this, so to speak.

Guest samebb

On one occasion I arrived at BBB when the B-boys were on stage. As I am tired of their act now, I decided to sit on the terrace and wait till they had finished.

One of the managers said he would let me know when the act was over so that I could then take a seat inside. Meanwhile, I ordered a drink and paid the terrace price.

When the manager called me inside I just took my drink with me and nothing was said.

Of course, I paid the full price for my next drink.

I've never had trouble with waiters in BBB pushing me to order more drinks. They always leave me alone.

I think if you ask a boy to sit with you, it is expected by the management and the boys that you will buy him a drink. If you don't, you are in danger of the boy seeing you as mean with your money. That doesn't get things off to a good start.

As for why the boys on stage don't strip off any more, could someone please just ask one of the guys? That would be the best way of getting to the bottom of this, so to speak.

When I was last in BoyzTown i was told it's because the police won't allow it.