JimmyJoe

Toyboys Pattaya off fee

But somewhere deep in my heart I still think they must like us at least a bit.  

How could this possibly be? I can understand that they can like young chaps like numazu, or Christian. But me ? No way.

I may be gay but I would not want to go near even some bar boys (they are young and not bad looking).

So the boys are 'professional'? Treating as a job? Perhaps, but since when we hear Thais (or Cambodians, Laotians or Vietnamese for the matter) having a higher standard in work ethics than their Western counterparts?

I admit I admire their professionalism; whatever that means :)

I may be gay but I would not want to go near even some bar boys (they are young and not bad looking).

this is how it works, boy one of us is salivating over doesn't warrant second glance from another one. 

one visit of bar with fellow forum shows it clearly not to mention some comments in the model thread

How could this possibly be?

It be, I assure you.

Many plausible factors have been cited and I believe that they all can come into play depending upon the individuals involved.  I think of it as a wonderful puzzle we get to continually explore knowing that we'll never fully arrive at a final solution.

But be aware that there is a danger in overthinking all this: our fantasy may vanish--along with our erection--at a most inconvenient moment. 

We can get off on masturbation with our own right hand, sex toys. 

I am left handed, but sufficiently ambidextrous to also get off with my right hand.  And no sex toys needed.

Which makes me think that we should trust to have some bisexuality too. I can be turned on by a woman in good shape (no fat ! ) and she can surely make me hard as long as she doesn't try to bring her pussy into my face.  Maybe the Christian god has given us all enough bisexuality so that we can do the old fashioned love in bed under the covers, which is the only way he allegedly allows us to do it...

How could this possibly be? I can understand that they can like young chaps like numazu, or Christian. But me ? No way.

---

I admit I admire their professionalism; whatever that means :)

So many young people like to have sex with older ones...

Professionalism is helped by $$$.  There are gynecologists and urologists and gastroenterologists who are very professional and attend even the oldest patients.

So many young people like to have sex with older ones...

Professionalism is helped by $$$. There are gynecologists and urologists and gastroenterologists who are very professional and attend even the oldest patients.

When you were young, do you think you could have had sex with someone old enough to be your grandfather? Did any of your teenage friends express the same desire?

Medical professionals don't care how old their patients are because it's their job, not a way to get off sexually.

When you were young, do you think you could have had sex with someone old enough to be your grandfather? Did any of your teenage friends express the same desire?

Medical professionals don't care how old their patients are because it's their job, not a way to get off sexually.

Neither me nor my teenage friends were professional sex workers, who are the ones we are talking about and whose job it is to have sex with their clients.

I'm simply responding to rollingstone's question of "How could this possibly be?" 

yep, It's why I like straights. They know they need to try harder in order to perform.

There's also question how straight they really are. If father of 2 happily married is undressing in preparation for massage and sports hardon already suspicion is he must be on our side to some degree, right

I don't agree.sex wirh straight boy is definitely mechanical experience like a sex with vibrator. I always make sure the boy is gay before off him.

I never considered my self as sex tourist so I don't compromise if I see a boy that I like and he is gay and between 18 to 21 YO and there is a chemistry between us I will go with him I also prefer LT with the same boy to all my vacation and usually manage to find one each trip .

I never considered my self as sex tourist so I don't compromise if I see a boy that I like and he is gay and between 18 to 21 YO and there is a chemistry between us I will go with him I also prefer LT with the same boy to all my vacation and usually manage to find one each trip .

so my guess will be you like to study Thai language at nights and 18-21 Y.o. are the best teachers in your opinion ?

The main reason I came to Thailand from time to time is to take a break from my distress work I like the laid back atmosphere and the hospitality of the Thai people I am not obsessed about sex if I find really attractive boy and there is a chemistry between us it's OK by me if not I am not willing to compromise, Because I am relatively young Thai boy find me attractive and willing to spend long term without discussing money issues but I always pay them generously for their company.

Guest samebb

Because I am relatively young Thai boy find me attractive and willing to spend long term without discussing money issues but I always pay them generously for their company.

Yeah, this is just gas bagging. I know a 21 year old Thai boy, Notto. He "ONLY" likes European guys, slim, tall and in their 50s+. That's his type and he never compromises. He certainly could, hes stunningly attractive. He is also from a wealthy Thai family and not a moneyboy. Remember, some boys would be hugely insulted in you tried to offer them money for their company. Not everyone is a moneyboy. 

Guest samebb

It rather means "sex commercialization".

A sex tourist like me visits a country with abundant people one likes to enjoy plenty of sex even with little money involved.

If you pay a person for sex while abroad you are a sex tourist...

If you pay a person for sex while abroad you are a sex tourist...

Only if your main purpose to travel is sex.

You can be a sex tourist without paying for sex.

You can be a tourist for other reasons and still have sex, paid or free.

Guest samebb

Only if your main purpose to travel is sex.

You can be a sex tourist without paying for sex.

You can be a tourist for other reasons and still have sex, paid or free.

Wow, do you really believe the rubbish you type? Hahaha. I can't read you anymore. Blocked.