TMax

Yesterday

Do you know that it is very practical to do the waxing yourself?

I have been doing it for years the night before going on my trips of about two weeks, and the hair stays gone all this time.

Would love it if my arms were that flexible that I could wax my back by myself :)

Of all the luck, been struck down with a nasty case of sinusitis so won't be visiting the boys for a few days

Wish you a quick recovery. I have a big problem with the AirCon.

By the second week I usually develop a Cold. Sometimes terrible!!!

Maybe it is the 25 hours of traveling to get there and the jet-lag that breaks down my resistance?

And my Cold lasts for at least a week...

You can, the way I do it.  If you can touch them, you can wax them.

My arms aren't that flexible and there are parts of my back I can't reach

Maybe it is the 25 hours of traveling to get there and the jet-lag that breaks down my resistance?

perhaps you are setting it too low, I never have this sort of problems because A/c in the room but rarely I set it lower than 24 , usually higher. 

few times had problems after bus / car trip because driver fixed temperature too low, sudden move from 20 bus interior to 33 outside  may hurt your resistance

As for cold lasting a week , my grandmother used to say , if you cure it,  it will go away after week , if you  medicate yourself  , should go away after 7 days

Guest samebb

Moderator, can't you do something about this pain in the arse? His gratuitous sniping is neither clever nor amusing nor contributory.

I concur. I am no angel on here, truth be told.. But I don't come here with the sole intention of being an asshole. It seems others do.

There are times when I return to my room a semi-molten, sweating hulk and I am desperate for the air con to be on for a while at least. But I also try very hard these days to sleep with it off and just manage with the room fan.

Added to which cold boys sleep either clothed or with at least one white towel wrapped around them under the sheets whereas a warm boy either sleeps naked or in his little pants - no contest really is there? LOL

Most of the boys I slept with in my room didn't like air con

and were cold all the time, sometimes I turn it off because I couldn't bear the coldness myself and left the room fan but then my room was hot as a sauna ...

It's really frustrating.

Added to which cold boys sleep either clothed or with at least one white towel wrapped around them under the sheets whereas a warm boy either sleeps naked or in his little pants - no contest really is there? LOL

A good reason why rooms in BKK should not only have air con but heating as well.

The funny thing is he thinks he is not an asshole. The whole board sure thinks so tho.

And he wrecks threads left and right. Loves to derail them. He has a gift.

He is an old baiter from way back, in fact he probably considers himself a master at it, i tend to agree he is in fact a chronic master baiter.

He is an old baiter from way back, in fact he probably considers himself a master at it, i tend to agree he is in fact a chronic master baiter.

It seems that some are derailing the thread "Yesterday" with attacks against me.

How about staying on topic?

Steveboy has been warned for the last time before being banned.  BUT since this thread has had no topic since the first post , it is impossible to go off topic!

Also I rarely will take a advice from someone on how the Board should be run from someone who has been a member for less then 1 year and has 34 posts.

Just saying!

As for cold lasting a week , my grandmother used to say , if you cure it,  it will go away after week , if you  medicate yourself  , should go away after 7 days

Unfortunately 1 week or 7 days is a Life Time on a Trip to Heaven...

On with the Trip Report, PLEASE!!

Back into it for a late flurry of activity on Friday and onward (sinuses are much better but still lingering on a bit), still plenty of time to go, will try and post some mundane stuff tomorrow. Been out and about a bit but with the sinuses giving me hell I was just not in the playing mood but as they are improving so is the mood and I can feel a visit to Bangkok massage is on the cards for tomorrow to help loosen up a bit (just masssage but you never can tell what may happen).

Are you referring to skin temperature? Then please elaborate, a subject I have a vested interest in.

As for boys' sleeping habits, in 2015 (?) I had two boys in my room in one week on separate days, same aircon, same temperature (27 degree Celsius) and air flow (minimum) setting, and same bedlinen. One boy (a bit fat for my taste at about 55 kg 165 cm) slept in his underwear, without covering his body with comforter/duvet, the other (perfect slim body about 50 kg 170 cm) wrapped himself completely in comforter/duvet, even his head!

Started off well enough, went to La Nature for the wax work, back bum and brazilian for a cost of 2300 baht. Two young ladies did the work and I was out of there in around 25 minutes, all in all very gopod service.

Shopping at MBK, didn't end up gettin too much this time around but plenty of time for that later. Was also to check out what movies are on upstairs and have a haircut at The Big Cut on level 4 (they are down by the banks), cost is 200 baht for shampoo and cut and I will say they do a good job there.

Went to Arena just after opening, about 12 boys there to choose from, the boy that was showing me the menu struggled a bit and every thing I said he came back with oil massage but eventually I settled on the milk cream massage for 2 hours cost 1090 baht and tip 1500. Showered alone first and together after, massage was ok but nothing spectacular, used pressure in all the rioght places but then just became a sensual rub down.

Warning more Graphic details below, don't want to know don't read.

Chosing the boy was fun with so many shirtless boys on hand showing off some very nice bodies so I chose one boy that I thought fit my type and he had a lovely smile. I stuffed up, usually when I go for a massage I ask for tops only but this time I didn't and ended up with a bottom (just an assumption based on the experience), not a big cock either but not too bad at all. Anyhow back to the massage, I did like the way he would run his hands over my body and especially when he would gently brush my balls and cock giving them a nice little feel as he went. The obligatory body slide then came around and I could feel his cock sliding over me and also felt the occassional poking of it here and there.

Turn over time, once again with the light touch but it didn't matter as he had me hard as a rock anyway. Part way through the front massage it happened, this boy gave me one of the best blow jobs I have had in many years, quite obvious he was a master at it and he had me blowing a load in no time flat. After that wonderful experience he continued on with the massage, after some effort I even managed to get him to cum, only a small amount but still.

Shower time to clean up and the massage went the full 2 hours, remember when I said the first boy struggled with massage type and I settled on milk cream? Turned out I got aroma oil instead, ahh well so be it.

Nice touch to spilt your review like this.