TMax

Yesterday

How will you open another thread "Yesterday" when you continue tomorrow?

May be the next day, or the day after, lol. Actually the next report will be in 2 or 3 days time.

Guest ronnie4you

Warning more Graphic details below, don't want to know don't read.

Tmax, thanks for the warning. I was able to protect my eyes- and my innocence- knowing that I could not read further. No tales of cocks sliding and poking and blowing for me, although I am glad that  you had these experiences. I'll bet that you came out smelling great! :)

Steve, couldn't you hold your fart until you actually leave the table? 

Actually, holding a fart is degrading the function of our digestive system. The importance of this system overrides etiquette.  If gases want to escape, let them go.  Of course, other gastric operations can be restrained but not too long, otherwise we need diapers like the babies.

What's the boy's name? I want massage by him! Ha!

Sorry Jason but didn't get his name

Warning more Graphic details below, don't want to know don't read.

Tmax, thanks for the warning. I was able to protect my eyes- and my innocence- knowing that I could not read further. No tales of cocks sliding and poking and blowing for me, although I am glad that  you had these experiences. I'll bet that you came out smelling great! :)

I too felt a great sense of relief at being spared reading about the best blow job you've had in years and blowing your load in no time flat. And if I had had to read about the small amount if cum he produced, well, that would have been a huge disappointment.

I too felt a great sense of relief at being spared reading about the best blow job you've had in years and blowing your load in no time flat. And if I had had to read about the small amount if cum he produced, well, that would have been a huge disappointment.

How... how did you learn about all these details... if you didn't read what he wrote ??

How... how did you learn about all these details... if you didn't read what he wrote ??

Ummm...it was tongue in cheek. Wasn't that obvious? Would a smiley faced icon have made it clearer? :-)

Started off well enough, went to La Nature for the wax work, back bum and brazilian for a cost of 2300 baht. Two young ladies did the work and I was out of there in around 25 minutes, all in all very gopod service.

Did you know that you can get decent waxing service by a cute Burmese guy at "Up 2 Hairsalon"?

It's on the 2nd floor of Charn Issara Tower on Rama 4 between Silom and Surawong, just behind Thaniya Road (there is a back entrance from Thaniya, too)

It was obviously tongue in cheek.  But you read what he wrote, didn't you?  C'mon, be honest, we understand...

Aww you caught me. Clever you.

Did you know that you can get decent waxing service by a cute Burmese guy at "Up 2 Hairsalon"?

Do you know that it is very practical to do the waxing yourself?

I have been doing it for years the night before going on my trips of about two weeks, and the hair stays gone all this time.

Of all the luck, been struck down with a nasty case of sinusitis so won't be visiting the boys for a few days

Do you know that it is very practical to do the waxing yourself?

I have been doing it for years the night before going on my trips of about two weeks, and the hair stays gone all this time.

You're a man of many talents, Steve. Not only do you filter your own water, you also wax yourself. Wow.