Guest lurkerspeaks

Reporting on my first ever trip to Bankok

thanks, reader, but this was like typical heartburn x 100. 

sounds like me 6-7 weeks ago...

In my case it was a  gallstone that escaped the gall bladder and blocked my bile duct...

Started off like heartburn, sweats and ekg type chest pain... ended up spending 12 nights in hospital... and still not cured :-(

Are you suffering from any jaundice or darker pee? If so..head back to the hospital...soon!

Sorry you are feeling bad and I hope you feel better soon.

Hero is one of my favorite places.  Sometimes it is hit or miss but under the old owners there were always 40 - 50 guys there on a weekend. Yesterday, there were about 20.  So, is this a trend?  Has the place gone that low? If so, what is the new hot place?

On my last visit, I had to have medical treatment for an infection on my right arm.  I went to the emergency room at Bangkok Christian Hospital on Silom...a short walk from The Raya.  World class facility with skilled physicians.  If you need to go there have your passport or driver's license as they need one or the other to register you.  Based on my experience costs are very low, quality of care is high.

I've had occasion to use this place twice over the years and agree that the service is very good and costs are very reasonable. 

Guest lurkerspeaks

I wasn't feeling any better so I contacted my hotel front desk. They arranged a taxi to bring me to thr BNH hospital and a hotel staff member (manager?) came to the hospital with me. Now just waiting on test results.

Guest RWG1226

Here’s hoping you feel better. As someone who has mainly visited Brazil over the last 15 years, I can testify to the attractions of that great South American land. I actually learned Portuguese so I could converse with the boys. And that, I may add, was a good decision. But I’m on this site because I’m about to head off for my second trip to Bangkok. But on my first visit I didn’t explore the boy scene very much but I’m definitely going to do that on this trip. I may not post as much as Lurkerspeaks but I promise to give you all a basic report of each nights prowls.

Actually, the distances from North to South America are much greater than people think. You are not just flying south, you are also flying East. All of South America is east of Savannah, Gerogia. The eastern time zone of South America is six hours different from Pacific time. I once used a tape measure and a globe to measure distances, and on the globe, the distance from Vancouver to Bangkok, and Vancouver to Buenos Aires, are exactly the same. Obviously, it's different from the east coast, but you are still traveling to a different hemisphere. Interesting, eh?

what's even more surprising is that your somewhat crude method of measuring on a globe with a measuring tape was 100% accurate down to the last kilometre, i.e. the distance is really EXACTLY the same, as calculated on www.distancr.com: both routes (beeline) are 11,821km or 7,345 miles:

post-11689-0-92887900-1510471078_thumb.jpg

But on my first visit I didn’t explore the boy scene very much but I’m definitely going to do that on this trip. I may not post as much as Lurkerspeaks but I promise to give you all a basic report of each nights prowls.

welcome to the forum.

It will be great to hear your comparison of those two boy paradises. Thailand vs. Brazil

it is up to lurkerspeaks to report, but here is a brief sneak preview:

after dinner at Maxi's went to Fresh Boys for the show, and after show watched parade of boys for a while, but none took his fancy, so we moved on to X-Boys, where show was in it's final stages. Boy rotation had one cute twinky boy that he liked and offed. So mission accomplished, first boy offed :) 

All the rest, and how he liked everything, must come from himself of course.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I have officially lost my gogo bar virginity. And like the rest of the trip so far, it wasn't off to a great start. The boy I chose at Xboys was a beautiful twink boy from Cambodia with the number 3. His name ( I think) was Pad. Unfortunately, once back at the hotel, I found out he had a very small cock.  I am not a size queen, but since I am a heavyset guy with a fat ass, I need a bigger cock to get the deed done.  His just wasn't big enough to do it. So it ended up with just some oral and masturbation. Sweet boy, beautiful, smooth body. Claimed to be versatile. I would definitely recommend him to someone looking for a bottom. Tomorrow is another day and another boy to be had..

I guess I should have known that since he was not part of the big cock show, he would be smaller. 

I needed my rest anyways.. so off to get some sleep and get ready for tomorrow's adventures. 

what's even more surprising is that your somewhat crude method of measuring on a globe with a measuring tape was 100% accurate down to the last kilometre, i.e. the distance is really EXACTLY the same, as calculated on www.distancr.com: both routes (beeline) are 11,821km or 7,345 miles:

attachicon.gifdistances.jpg

I'm so glad you appreciate the order and precision of my methods. I am the Hercule Poirot of measuring tape!

I have officially lost my gogo bar virginity.......

I guess I should have known that since he was not part of the big cock show, he would be smaller. 

I'm glad to hear you don't waste your time on being sick !

Congratulation on your entry to BKK whoring world.

As for big cock show, believe you me , lack of  participation is not an indicator of size. Some boys simply don't like it by their own admission. And there are those devices, easily overlooked  in heat of the moment in darkened bar which create only pretense of  size.

The air distance / miles sidebar discussin interested me as my approach is “it’s a long flight “. I make the trip from the San Francisco Bay Area three times a year- at least that’s the goal.

Air routes are usually great circle and not straight line. I use an on line mileage calculator. It lists Bangkok as 7910 flight miles from San Francisco and a Buenos Aires as 6450 air miles away. No matter what...both are long flights,

...but it’s the destination not the distance.

I have officially lost my gogo bar virginity. And like the rest of the trip so far, it wasn't off to a great start. The boy I chose at Xboys was a beautiful twink boy from Cambodia with the number 3. His name ( I think) was Pad. Unfortunately, once back at the hotel, I found out he had a very small cock.  I am not a size queen, but since I am a heavyset guy with a fat ass, I need a bigger cock to get the deed done.  His just wasn't big enough to do it. So it ended up with just some oral and masturbation. 

I think it is the Devil who messes up all the good stuff.  So many nice women went after me, and I turn out to be gay!  Of slim body and ass, maybe fitting for number 3 "Pad",  and... I'm a top!  Irony of this world...  In any case I cannot travel to LOS now, so I have to read about the opportunities others have and think "how sad".

Actually, the distances from North to South America are much greater than people think. You are not just flying south, you are also flying East. All of South America is east of Savannah, Gerogia. The eastern time zone of South America is six hours different from Pacific time. I once used a tape measure and a globe to measure distances, and on the globe, the distance from Vancouver to Bangkok, and Vancouver to Buenos Aires, are exactly the same. Obviously, it's different from the east coast, but you are still traveling to a different hemisphere. Interesting, eh?

From Houston to Buenos Aires it is 5064 miles, but to Bangkok it is 9256 miles, nearly twice as much.

However, the cost of flying to Bangkok can be one half of that to Buenos Aires.

Lurker, I am glad you are feeling better.  I am glad you made it out to Soi Twilight.  Sorry, the date was not as expected.  It is OK to ask the waiter or mamasan before you have someone over for a drink, "Does this guy have a big cock?"  It is very common here to ask any details you may have.  Some will even show to you just to confirm. :)

What possible difference is the mileage between any city in the USA to Bangkok , since there are no non-stop flights . Thus the distance is much longer then anywhere in South America , because you are going out of your way. And of course the times are much longer since you have to change planes. Just saying?

Sorry to add to the off topic discussion, but hopefully we can get back on topic?

Guest lurkerspeaks

I imagine the regulars in BKK already know this, but for anyone new, there is a restaurant called The Coffee Club just a block from the Raya, on Surawong near Patpong.It is located next door to Burger King.  It is a coffee shop and cafe. They offer a good sized menu and it includes American Breakfast. I had their Eggs Benedict this morning and it was very tasty. I then got some pastries to bring back to hotel, including a lemon tart, a caramel tart, a butter croissant and a cinnamon roll. 

Breakfast is included here at the Raya. It is ok, but the American selection is very limited. Who knew that people eat Cashew chicken, stir fried noodles and salads for breakfast? My biggest gripe with the hotel's breakfast (other than the limited selection) is that it seems like the hot food is never hot.. It is lukewarm if you are lucky, or else cold. It is ok for a day or two, but it gets old very quickly. Now that i found the Coffee Club, I have a place to get made to order food that is more familiar to me in the early morning time. 

The boy I chose at Xboys was a beautiful twink boy from Cambodia with the number 3. His name ( I think) was Pad. Unfortunately, once back at the hotel, I found out he had a very small cock.  I am not a size queen, but since I am a heavyset guy with a fat ass, I need a bigger cock to get the deed done.  

At last an honest answer as to why some guys like a bigger cock.