newscene

My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.

Might I ask, how was it back then? Was it better than what it is now? Or The world is more exciting these days?

first , I'm not the best person to ask since I'm strong believer that what counts is now, future is unknown and past is gone.

We can learn from the past and dream about future but we live our lives here and now .

Waxing lyrical of how much more wet was water of yesterday , how greener grass and how heavier kilogram was it not my thing at all.

But of course comparison to the past can be made for sake of science so to answer your question back in 2001 there were much more bars and perhaps more boys in bars.  F****ck shows were norm.

Can't say if it was better or worse as shows are getting familiar after a while and at end of day we need just one companion for the night, if is picked up from choice of  3 or 33 is irrelevant.  33 is better statistic sample but also my made things confusing from too much a choice.

HIV scare was still high and in certain areas of Pattaya  admires of boys  not qualifying for driving license yet were still active.

I think we did not have  as many massage shops as we do now and bars were infested by twinks much more than now so for me , always into older musclies is easier now than then. 

There was no MRT and no Swampy, Don Muang was very crowded airport then.

As for prices 1000 short time,2000 long time was what I was told in BKK, perhaps even less  but whether that was cheaper or more expensive depends on exchange rate of our domestic currencies  and our earnings then and now so answer will be different  for everybody.

As for me exchange rate was much worse these days than now but I made more then so at end of day can't see much difference in vacation spending as percentage of my income. What certainly was more expensive , relatively and in dollars were flights and in exchange hotels were much more cheaper in both terms.

For me world , at least it's Thai part,  is more exciting now because I made that far.

PS I am surprised to read the boy actually walked for 20 min. without complaining.

what I noticed they complain when I tell them we will walk, rarely when I ask them if we should take taxi or walk, even Tam #60 (our little secret) said lets walk when i asked him

Then I count my blessings, because I like a product that is overabundant and under priced.  :)

and rest assured nobody will accuse you that you trying to economize by offing slimmer boys and paying by weight

Vinapu – You are simply great!.......

for me vacation is all about having good time......

...... Not good on my part of course as I am pouring money down the drain but it’s all part of learning, right?.......

Spoiler alert, Steveboy and Alizizou – You probably won’t be happy with what I did on my last day in Bangkok

thank you but I'm just nobody

I support your line on vacation fully -  looking at every baht on every corner is not vacation,  is self inflicted torture IMNSHO.

If I don't have money , I wouldn't go or to be more exact when comes to me I'd borrow and wouldn't go next time until loan is paid

( I don't advertise borrowing for consumption but some people like me have very uneven distribution of income throughout the year)

Paying a bit over the odds is not pouring money into drain, taking boy from bar , giving him tip right away and telling him to go home would be,  although , God forbid,  you may come across situation then you will regret you did not do it. 

Can't wait for a spolier part, what did you do? (don't answer,  we will wait for our turn )

I'm more generous if its my last day of the holiday, 

last day is always different and similar to you I had given bigger tips than usual :)

that's funny as I'm exactly opposite, in beginning throw money as drunken sailor perhaps due to excitement of being there and as time progresses sailor becomes more sober and frugal

If we even in BKK at the same time smart boy should go with me in the beginning and realize how ugly I'm in the end switching to you guys, LOL

that's funny as I'm exactly opposite, in beginning throw money as drunken sailor perhaps due to excitement of being there and as time progresses sailor becomes more sober and frugal

If we even in BKK at the same time smart boy should go with me in the beginning and realize how ugly I'm in the end switching to you guys, LOL

hahaha,  yes that would be good both for the boy and our little small community :)

I suspect the vietnamese boy "V"

didn't intend to make sex from the beginning all was fine till newscene asked him to take shower and then suddenly the boy 'remembered' that he has to leave in a twenty minutes that's for sure not enough time for a shower and sex . If I was in this situation I gave the boy about 500 Bhat for his time and if he wants the full fee he has to stay for sex a bit longer, it's up to him what to do .to pay 3K (!!!)for dancing in a club is very expensive mistake.

to pay 3K (!!!)for dancing in a club is very expensive mistake.

how do you know it was mistake , I think newscene clearly enjoyed that time with V, may be a bit too expensive but mistake ?

It is recorded in this forum  that I once offed boy LT  who was so tired that fallen asleep before his head hit the pillow. Instead of being upset I just enjoyed what I had - sleeping beauty and paid him his full tip in the morning, Don't even try to tell me it was mistake as I know better.  I wish he would do to me again but he disappeared for few days from bar and then I was gone.  

"I was shocked, a little surprised and confused at the same time, I was like “He is telling me now, at 2:35am??” not even mentioned once while we were hanging out whole night?

Immediately I calmed myself down and didn’t show him that I was annoyed..."

Vinapu it is clear that newscene was not happy with the boy behavior and he didn't fulfill his expectations so why pay the full fee ???

The boy was clearly trying to avoid having sex he could leave only less than one hour more for sex but he we was stubborn not to do so it's not a honest behaviour from the boy so why paying him the full fee ?

If newscene wanted a partner for dancing he could go straight to the club hung out with one of the boys there pay for his drinks and maybe give him at the end couple hundreds Baht as tip but surely he wouldn't take a boy from a bar pay for drinks and bar fees just for dancing...

I am very honest man and I met many boys in Thailand I am very generous to the ones that was good with me but I can be very stubborn to boys that wasn't. I just want to see what happened if the opposite happened if newscene said to V that he enjoyed the time with him but doesn't want sex with him so he's paying only 500 Baht for his time ,the Vietnamese boy surely will not be amused with that ...

How do you fulfill expectations that were never discussed. He told boy he wanted to go to club, he wanted to go dancing, he wanted to go drinking, but he didn’t tell him he wanted to have sex. I know many will say sex will be implied, but I don’t think so. Many take boys out for day or evening without sex being involved. It again comes down to communication.

I know the boy he had and I know having sex with a customer is Not an issue. Timing is.

How do you fulfill expectations that were never discussed. He told boy he wanted to go to club, he wanted to go dancing, he wanted to go drinking, but he didn’t tell him he wanted to have sex. I know many will say sex will be implied, but I don’t think so. Many take boys out for day or evening without sex being involved. It again comes down to communication.

I know the boy he had and I know having sex with a customer is Not an issue. Timing is.

Thanks Paulsf, I agree, Sex wasn't an issue, plus we both are top, so we can’t really have sex sex but that’s besides the point. There was another interesting twist next day with this boy i.e. DAY 5 and that’s the reason I know sex wasn’t a problem. I will write full story soon as soon as I get some time from my busy schedule

Now I am totally confused lol you said you was shocoked and surprised that V didn't want to stay and now you are saying that you're both top so anyway sex was not been going to happen

have you ever heard or contemplate just to have hand holding session with boy. 

I never did but have few firm candidates so may even try in the future. One can be shocked and nastily surprised with some part of boy behavior but still have  a fun. What's so hard to comprehend ?.

One of on members few years ago  offed one of most popular Tawan boy , sex was fabulous but unfortunately  at end of the meeting boy released loud and stinky fart.  That's nasty but did  it really erased fun  of encounter? For some it would , for some perhpas not at all.

Now I am totally confused lol you said you was shocoked and surprised that V didn't want to stay and now you are saying that you're both top so anyway sex was not been going to happen

hahaha, I believe you didn't read the full passage and to be honest, I wouldn't blame you as they are quite big to begin with

Okay so here is what I wrote

(

I got a feeling that none of them would be bottom, so, either I have to settle down with no sex tonight or need to move on to the new place.

Hmmm, tough choice, considering I had fun last two nights and since I hadn’t been able to enjoy DJS the other day, I could use this as an opportunity and try something new, who knows how things turn out, I might get lucky and guy might let me try OKAY too much thinking, I gotta hurry otherwise no boys will be left to offer tonight, so “TOP it is”

So far I had really nice time and I was looking forward to another eventful time in bed, I knew we aren’t going to have sex though there was this teeny tiny hope that things might turn out differently

)

Now there were two main aspects when I offered the boy knowing he is TOP

First, we can have oral fun and enjoy each other’s company, take a shower together and spend some quality time cuddling etc.

Second, I might get lucky and boy changes his mind and allows me to TOP, this has happened in past, of course not in first meeting but after 2-3 meetings and knowing me & what I need, sometimes they change their mind and it does allow them to get more tip than usual.

Now why I was shocked, because of his sudden realization “something being important and convenience of 3:00am time to leave, especially when we’re having good time” at the same time, I was surprised because we have been chatting, walking for 20 minutes and nothing was mentioned, not a single hint.

If he had no intention to take part in any other business tonight, why bother coming to hotel in a first place? Why take hassle of walking 20 minutes to just leave in half an hour, doesn’t make sense right? He could have simply told me there (when we were leaving DJS) that it’s late and he would like to leave, I would have given him amount there n then itself and called it a night but that didn’t happen either correct? Now I am not sure about others but this was more than enough reason for me to be surprised and shocked with this type of behavior which doesn’t make sense.

But again, I don’t blame the guy, perhaps earlier, he didn’t get the time or perhaps he was really tired after dancing, so it all skipped from his mind, these things happen, like take my case for an example. I forgot to call my friend who was coming from Singapore as my mind was occupied with other thoughts so it really didn’t hit me until he showed up on my door.

Hope this clarifies any doubt you might have but if not, please do wait for me another post, I will write about this boy again and that might help you understand him a bit better.

newscene , sometimes even  if not everything is working out is better to err on generous side as it's always another time.

and as addition , haggling in middle of the night with boy about his tip is not everybody's idea of fun on vacations.

Don't worry about us having doubts if you had fun , you know better.

You are right about boys changing their minds as perhaps they think it more secure to say '; no ' first and then change to ' yes'  making client happy than other way around giving reason to complain that boy did not keep his side of bargain.

Day 4 – Continue: I walked across the street, picked up few bars, juice, yogurt and two packs of flavored milk. Man, it’s super-hot at this hour, one more hour in this scorching light and I will be roasted like a chicken. Need to hurry up and get back to my hotel.

Half an hour later, I am back to my room. I put the stuff in the mini fridge and lie down next to “Z”, he is still asleep, must be very tired (I thought) so I picked up my Mac and looked up few videos of “TRY GUYS”. BTW, if you haven’t watched their videos, then I would recommend give it a go, they are hilarious, and since I love Asians my favorite is Eugene.

Not sure how long I was watching videos and when I dozed off, but now, it was 2:30 pm when “Z” woke me up, after a while we headed downstairs and completed check-in process of “Z’s” room, soon after putting his luggage, we decided to grab a bite and then head for the pool at the hotel, as nothing is better than the water in this summer heat. After enjoying an hour session at the pool, it was perfect time for a nice relaxing massage so we decided to meet at the lobby in next 30 minutes and head towards PRIME (since I loved the massage there, I decided to take “Z” in there too). This time we are going to have body scrub & aroma oil massage, 2 hrs @ 750 BHAT each.  As expected top notch service with no drama, we both tipped our boys 300 BHAT each and left after rejuvenating session with aroma & nice warm green tea.

It’s almost 7:00pm and we both are famishing, we didn’t have proper lunch (thanks to breakfast in bed) and after all pampering at PRIME, our body needs well deserved food, so we decided to eat at our hotel in an Italian restaurant and what else could be better than wine & cheese, with some Italian food delicacies

FUNTIMES: It’s 9:30pm and a perfect time to start the night, first stop my favorite place HM2, we entered the street and before we head towards HM2, a nice-looking boy came over (not sure from where) and took “Z’s” hand (like he’s his property) and said, sit here i.e. HM. I was little pissed, why “He only paid attention to ‘Z’ “, now that’s fine because “Z” is really good looking, 4 years younger than me and thanks to his Asian genes, he looks way younger. But common, I am a customer too and coming here every day, I should be the given preference, not happy

“Z” immediately noticed my disappointment and quickly grabbed my hand & pulled me towards him. All that anger vanished and I had this broad smile on my face like I had won a lottery or something and I thought, that’s the reason I love this guy, he is one of my best friends who always know how to react in a situation like these.

The boy came over to ask about our drinks, of course starting with “Z”, knowing I would mind (so mean of me), “Z” asked me, what you like “babe”, “BABE” I was blushing suddenly, not sure why, “we are good friends” and there is no sexual relationship between us, we are here for an entertainment and we both would be offering boys tonight then “why I was behaving like a spoiled chic who is jealous of every other girl who is having casual chat with her boyfriend”. I soon came to my senses and shook that feeling away so that we can enjoy the time. I thought while “Z” is good looking and all, this place is all about business, right? so let’s see if that boy knows how to do business (so dirty of me, I thought)

OKAY, so the boy came over and placed our drinks over the counter and waited for a bit, when “Z” didn’t give him attention he was seeking for, he decided to get to the business and went to fetch few more customers who were entering the alley.  “Z” and I were chatting and decided to come back to this place, though we were having deliberation where to go next, I wanted to avoid “Jupiter” tonight “due to other night’s incident” whereas “Z” was intrigued and wanted to see the guy whom I met, finally I gave up, can’t argue with my sweet friend and we decided to go to “Jupiter” but with one condition, “Z” will not offer him for tonight for sex (“Z” can bottom so they can have sex and I didn’t want that) at best, if “Z” really liked him then we can offer him again but for only dance party and “Z” can choose another guy for fun, plus I had perfect candidate in mind for “Z”, there was this nice Korean looking guy in Jupiter, since he’s super TOP and was already booked for a night the other day, I couldn’t ask him but if he is available tonight, “Z” can have him (that was my Trade-Off)

It’s 10:15pm and we are at Jupiter, the place is fully packed, so we paid 800 BHAT for an entry and ordered ourselves a drink. Captain seems to have recognized me and immediately guided us to the decent spot on the stools which were placed not too close and not too far from the stage. The show was about to start and some of the boys were coming over with their badges on, I can’t see “V” on the stage and felt relief (not sure why but I just wanted to avoid seeing him tonight but since we are here and if he’s around then that’s not gonna happen) though I think, I celebrated too soon, one by one more guys started to come on the floor and there you go “V” was coming over and standing in the second row.

With my detailed description, “Z” instantly spotted “V” and asked me to confirm and I nodded my head in “Affirmative”, I think captain was watching us or something but while “Z” was confirming about “V”, captain thought we were interested in the boy and since I had offered him last night, he came over to us and said “Do you want to call the boy?” Before I politely decline the idea, “Z” jumped the gun and said “Yes”, I said “No No, he doesn’t mean that” but Captain was like “You didn’t like the boy, I said “No, he was fine” and again before I say “I want to try someone else” Captain said “good, let me call him OKAY, I will say him to be more nicer to you, don’t worry” and “Z” took an opportunity and said to Captain “Yes, call him” and then it was done, Captain was gone, and I know “V” was going to come and sit next to us

To be Continued…

Agree with everyone else who said your reports are interesting, but you are grossly overtipping.

I pushed him to the bed and kissed him a bit more, after 10 minutes of having fun with each other, I said, “Do you want to take a shower?” and he said “Yes” but then he immediately said “What time it is?” and I said, 2:35am “Why, do you have to be somewhere” I was hoping he would say “NO, just curious” but instead he said, “Sorry but Yes, I have to go around 3:00am, is that fine?”.

I was shocked, a little surprised and confused at the same time, I was like “He is telling me now, at 2:35am??” not even mentioned once while we were hanging out whole night? But then I thought, I was partially to blame too, I never cared to ask him if he can stay longer and if not, how long? He was simply going with the flow and wherever I wanted him to go, so how is this his fault??

Immediately I calmed myself down and didn’t show him that I was annoyed but made a little sad face so that, at least he knows how I was feeling. He said “I am sorry and folded his both hands in an apology and I was like, “no no, don’t, it’s absolutely fine, you must have something important” at this time, only 15 minutes left before his deadline and my mood spoiled. He asked me to connect on LINE so we exchanged numbers and chatted a bit. It was almost his time to go and I didn’t want to show him that I was pissed, not on him but more so on myself (I could have communicated better).

Similar happened to me with my first off in 2010 in Pattaya. I made the mistake of walking the boy through Walking Street (as if he didn't know it is there), and back in my room before I can do anything, call from mamasan "the boy has to visit his sick mother in hospital tomorrow morning and has to leave now". At that time I was naive and paid him 700 THB (all Thai currency I had at that moment, else it would have been more, but in hindsight 700 is far too much).

From that experience I derived a basic rule: sex first, talk later.

So a short time off is rather to be seen as hiring the boy for maximum three hours, and what you do during this time (eating, drinking, disco, Walking Street / Khao San / wherever, or heaven forbid sex) is up to you, but you have to pay the expected short time tip.

Occasionally a boy tells me has only time until xxx, then I reply: "Ok, don't come to my room / we don't go to my room. Meet another day when you have time." And in all cases so far, the issue miraculously resolved somehow.

Nowadays I off boys between 21 and 23, so I can go to bed and sleep midnight or 1, and more importantly there is no hurry from the boy, because all he will do is go back to the bar. Whereas if I offed midnight, and finish activities 1 am, then the boy's mind would be on eating, drinking, meeting friends.

This one in hilarious: "you must have something important" like a job interview at the Swiss embassy, or a morning flight to Singapore to perform in a classic concert? Sorry to disappoint you, but he just wanted to go home to sleep, or meet his friends, or girlfriend, or eat. Just like you look at your watch after a day of work: "17:03, time to go home!".

(Mental note for my next visit to DJ station: there are not just money boys, but money boys are booked already.)

Nowadays I off boys between 21 and 23, so I can go to bed and sleep midnight or 1, and more importantly there is no hurry from the boy, because all he will do is go back to the bar. Whereas if I offed midnight, and finish activities 1 am, then the boy's mind would be on eating, drinking, meeting friends.

The slight risk from offing boys at 21:00 is they want to do a very rapid short time off, so they can get back to the bar and bag another client.

I don't tend to spend that long in one gogo bar, but even I have seen boys leave with a client & return to the bar within 40 minutes.

I've also had early offs rushing, for example from Cupidol in 2016 and Soi Twilight on more than one occasion.

However, I certainly prefer to be all done and sleeping between 24:00 and 1:00, either after short time, or alongside my latest longtime companion.

From that experience I derived a basic rule: sex first, talk later.

I find such rule very smart.  And I think it can be flexible.

From my experience (and some here think that I have no experience!, LOL) I see no conflict doing the two at the same time, or in an alternate way. When I start having good sex I like to know more about the person, and so some conversation follows. This does not have to stop the sex, and even spreads it out and makes it closer.

Except for one time with an offed Thai boy, all my sex has been in non-profit encounters, and I have never had someone walk away because of the intermixed conversation. Even with the Thai boy there was chatting, including me telling him how gorgeous he was and what attracted me the most in him, and he telling what he wanted me to do.  

When I start having good sex I like to know more about the person, and so some conversation follows. This does not have to stop the sex, and even spreads it out and makes it closer.

I cannot have a meaningful conversation during sex, or meaningful sex while talking. Sex and talking do not go well together for me, and I had to tell chatty boys to shut up during sex.

I cannot have a meaningful conversation during sex, or meaningful sex while talking. Sex and talking do not go well together for me, and I had to tell chatty boys to shut up during sex.

You'll find that they'll stop talking if they have your tongue or some appendage in their mouth.

As usual with most of your post, you have no idea what your talking about. You admit you don’t hire so you really wouldn’t know, If customer doesn’t tell boy he is looking for long time, they expect just an evening date. If you want all night, tell them. They spent 3 or 4 hours together, so 3000 isn’t out of line. Probably would have been ok with 2500.

Newscene is a newcomer to the forum. Sounds like he is having a great time. But with any newcomer to the Bangkok/Pattaya scene there is going to be a couple of bumps in the road.

The ignore button is your friend.  Dont feed the troll ;)

We all have our preferences.  I might suggest you carry an anti-snoring mask that keeps the mouth of the boys shut.  If in need, a piece of 2 inch surgical tape is ideal to keep the lips together.  I use this daily, not to stop chatting but to avoid getting a dry mouth during the nightly sleep and so protect my teeth.

WARNING: Below paragraph might hurt your feeling, please don’t take it to heart or take it personally as this is my personal opinion and not an advice to anyone.

Dear Newscene,  you should not feel one ounce of guilt or concern of hurting feelings.

What you pay/paid is peanuts compared to what some individuals do betting millions of dollars on a Ming dynasty vase. What more can you do with such vase than look at it?  But a million US$ can pay for a lifelong of great sex, especially in LOS!