newscene

My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.

"Now there were two main aspects when I offered the boy knowing he is TOP

First, we can have oral fun and enjoy each other’s company, take a shower together and spend some quality time cuddling etc."

If this is the case you should better chate with the boy at the bar and discuss your expectations from him in advance this is the best way to avoid disappointments latter on .

"Now there were two main aspects when I offered the boy knowing he is TOP

First, we can have oral fun and enjoy each other’s company, take a shower together and spend some quality time cuddling etc."

If this is the case you should better chate with the boy at the bar and discuss your expectations from him in advance this is the best way to avoid disappointments latter on .

I agree completely and that was the learning from that incident...

Hi Newscene - your reports are great! Very enjoyable to read, and I love hearing about the boys and the antics at the gogo clubs. I also learned a lot from the reports on these forums before my first trip. I hope to be heading back in March for my fourth!

Welcome back!

I really enjoyed reading your repeat encounter with the Jupiter boy since I think I know who that is.

I guess it’s reasonable to expect 3,000B if you paid the amount the previous night.

Thanks Jasper, I hope you had a nice time with him too :)

I was worried that all those tipping lectures here pissed you off and you decided to abandon us and I'm very happy I was so wrong.

Good news you made up with V, everybody deserves second chance it seems. Sure , giving him less than previously would invite some hard feeling so you did right thing although on few occasions I tipped the same boy differently but always some explanation was included, usually time related.

Reading about your adventures  today made me home sick for Bangkok, winter blues I guess, LOL

Newscene - really enjoying your reporting and so glad you are are having an enjoyable break in Bangkok with plenty of interesting activity.

In a gay bar the normal terminology for paying to take a guy out of the bar is to “off” the guy which is the equivalent of to ”barfine” a girl. Effectively this is a payment to take the guy OFF the premises hence the use of the word as a verb to “off”. I noticed throughout your report you use the expression “offer” instead of “off” as in the example below.

“V” excused himself for a loo break and since the show was about to end soon, I asked “Z” if he would like to go to a different place or would like to offer someone from here or perhaps offer V if he likes

Please keep the reports coming - love reading them and hope to find you have been successful in offing (not offering) more guys for fun as your holiday progresses.

It was with a certain joy I saw you had posted a trip update and I immediately set to catching up with your adventures. Thanks, as I mentioned before, your style of reporting is engaging and flows easily. I await the continuation

Thanks and I am so glad that you enjoyed this very very long story :)

I was worried that all those tipping lectures here pissed you off and you decided to abandon us and I'm very happy I was so wrong.

Good news you made up with V, everybody deserves second chance it seems. Sure , giving him less than previously would invite some hard feeling so you did right thing although on few occasions I tipped the same boy differently but always some explanation was included, usually time related.

Reading about your adventures  today made me home sick for Bangkok, winter blues I guess, LOL

hahaha, I am sure you do and nope, I don't get irritated that easily, it was just work that was keeping me away and yes,  I am glad too, it all turned out to be fine at the end. So one more happy admirer of Viet boys.

Newscene - really enjoying your reporting and so glad you are are having an enjoyable break in Bangkok with plenty of interesting activity.

In a gay bar the normal terminology for paying to take a guy out of the bar is to “off” the guy which is the equivalent of to ”barfine” a girl. Effectively this is a payment to take the guy OFF the premises hence the use of the word as a verb to “off”. I noticed throughout your report you use the expression “offer” instead of “off” as in the example below.

Please keep the reports coming - love reading them and hope to find you have been successful in offing (not offering) more guys for fun as your holiday progresses.

Thanks, and yes, I do know the off fees is called offing and not offering and yes, I know when I say this, it would sound like an excuse but it's just my way of writing though I will tell in just a minute why, plus trust me, I am not a writer otherwise I would be making hell lot of money and sitting in Bangkok at this hour with glass of beer and a cute guy on my lap :)

Now the reason behind using offer or offering word, first in most of the situation it doesn’t refer to “Off fee” or “Bar fine”, usually I use offer word to show my interest in someone and put an offer for him to either accept or reject. Though there might be instances where I would have used this word interchangeably.

Anyway, I am so glad you read the entire story and enjoyed it, so thank you.

Hi All – A quick update on my short trip to Bangkok last week. This time only 2.5 days

Day 1 – Reached BKK at around 9:30am in the morning, max 10 minutes to clear immigration and straight into taxi, though it took almost about 1 hour 10 minutes to reach my hotel at Sathorn, Silom Soi 3.

I had already called in an advance to ensure I have the room available so when I reached the hotel, my room and everything in it was ready for me to check-in.

A quick shower and 3 hours of nice sleep before heading out for a quick bite, though before I fill my belly, I needed to book session at Prime and since last time they had recommended to book in advance, I thought to give them a quick visit, book my

5:30pm appointment for 2 hours massage @ 700 BHAT. Now time for lunch yummy

5:45pm, now I am really late, reached at the reception, thought she will say I am late but before I apologize for being late, she smiled and asked me to sit on one of the comfortable chair and took my booking card. Soon a nice girl came over and asked who I would prefer for the massage, since I was late, I said “I won’t mind though would prefer a guy”. She smiled and asked me to take a place at the comfortable massage chair, after settling, a nice & cute looking guy came over (not that it matters as it’s a “NO Nonsense place”) and asked me to place my feet into lukewarm water. Nothing can beat this feeling, nice environment, relaxing atmosphere, cute looking guy and a nice massage.

After 2 hours of session, I am fully relaxed and ready for long night fun. Paid 300 BHAT to the guy, back to the hotel to get ready. 10:00pm, first stop Tawan (since I had read a lot about this place last time but didn’t get to visit, hence thought to start with this place).

No entry fees outside, place was half empty but I was assured show will start at 10:30pm, 400 BHAT for a drink. 10:45pm the show finally started, 7-8 guys in total, none of them of my liking, only 2 guys I would say had a good shape body rest were towards chubby side.   

Though, one thing I would give, these guys were trying, one or two guys came over to me showing their big size cock, asking for a tip, first guy 100 BHAT “Said Thank you”, second guy 100 BHAT “Kissed me on my cheek”, since both of guys were wearing masks I can’t tell who was who, though, immediately after first round of show, one guy came over and sat very next to me, started to give me massage and said “He wants to take care of me”, I was like “Thank you but I am all good, had a good massage few hours ago and I am kinda more into lean type guys” He kinda got the gist and left me in peace (phew). As soon as show ended, I took no time to show myself out.

Outcome: Total expense 600 BHAT, entertainment – OKAY, Value of money – Not sure, Will I visit again: Probably not.

(Hahaha, kidding, it’s always good to give it a try time to time, you never know, something might surprise you).

Next stop Diagon Alley (you know what I meant, establishment, Hot Males).

The moment I entered into the alley, a guy came over and immediately recognises me, wide smile and he put his hands onto into my arms, how are you? I said, “I am fine, how are you doing, long time?” (this is the guy I offed last time, glad to see some familiar face, though I thought, I need to be careful as I want to explore more as I don’t want to commit just yet)

He sat with me and as a gesture, I asked him to order himself a drink too, after 30 minutes of nice chatting, I said, I want to check out upstairs and will come back in a bit, he nodded but said, “Don’t leave without meeting me, I want to come with you”. I said, OKAY, I will let you know, paid 260 BHAT for drinks and headed upstairs. No shows but there were about 10-12 boys on the stage and few were hanging around either with customers or sitting playing with their mobile phones.

Mammasan came over and asked me his usual question “Where are you from”, I said “Sydney”, “Ah, nice place”, “Yes, have you been there? I asked”, he only smiled. I will take it as “NO”, what drink you like “Gin and tonic please”, sure. 2 minutes on the dot and my drink was there on my desk.

Though there were about 5 more customers, mammasan decided to sit next to me, who do you like? mmm, No one “this is what I wanted to say” but said “Will let you know, give me some time”, though soon I found 2 guys of my liking, asked mammasan, is number “XX” top or bottom, “He man, only TOP”, ah okay, no worries, what about number “YY”, he do everything, you can fuck him, do you like him, mmm, yes, call him. Before mammasan calls the guy he saw me and started to come over anyway, very cute smile and nice-looking body.

I asked him, if he is willing to do bottom, the answer was “Yes”, good, one item checked, next thing, what about “Long time”, the answer “No”, damn, I only like long time, okay, till what time you need to leave, “2:00am”, okay, let’s do it, 2000 BHAT, agreed. Paid 500 BHAT offing fees, 800 BHAT for drinks (for me and boy), 200 BHAT mammasan’s tip.

He quickly changed into his fully black clothes, man, this guy looks much better in clothes (I got excited as I would get to take them off ), though I completely forgot, someone was waiting for us (Or would say for me) downstairs, oh shit, he saw us and came quickly over and said “what about me, you said, you take me”. I wanted to say “next time” but his puppy eyes were very cute and I didn’t want to break his heart, so said, I already got him, will you be okay with 3 of us together else I will come back tomorrow?

He looked at the boy and said, “he my friend, Yes, I am fine, take me with you” Damn, I thought he would say no, as most of the guys aren’t comfortable with 3 people, but apparently, he was OKAY, but hold on, what about the other guy so I asked him as well, he smiled and said, if I am happy then he is happy. “Phew”, all this drama but good, everyone seems to agree. OKAY, paid another 500 BHAT offing for the second guy for the night with agreed 3000 BHAT for long time.

Now back to Hotel, I asked the guys to not to take their clothes off as I like to do that (hehe). I prepared nice warm bath for all of us and then the fun started. They both seems to get along well with each other in bed and the best part was both were versatile which allowed 3fold fun, made my night much better than I had thought. Shower again together and it was almost time for first guy to leave, as promised paid him 2000 BHAT and bid him good bye. Back to bed with my second, though only cuddling as we both had no energy left do anything else

To be continued....

may i know on what day you going to BKK that time... when i heard the Tawan part, quite spoiler for me ... since no one look like competitive body shape  :unknw:

great report,

lesson learned is be careful what you say about prospective offing given  night. I think is better to say 'no , not tonight' and change mind later then to say 'yes ' or even ' may be '  because boy may read it as commitment and one has drama on the ready.

Good at end of day or rather night it worked well for OP.

As for Tawan part or in fact any bar , scene is often changing from day to day and it's better not to read much either way after just one visit, never hurts to try again / OK it does hurt a pocket a bit but after all this is what we are there for/.

Even in one evening if may be difference depending on time. After opening there's more choice  but boys may be choosy and more demanding too. At end of night some boys may be gone but those present may be more amendable both  service and tip like and boy who will not go long time at say 10 may be more then willing to  do it past midnight if risk is he will go home empty handed or rather empty pocketed .  

Even in one evening if may be difference depending on time. After opening there's more choice  but boys may be choosy and more demanding too. At end of night some boys may be gone but those present may be more amendable both  service and tip like and boy who will not go long time at say 10 may be more then willing to  do it past midnight if risk is he will go home empty handed or rather empty pocketed .  

Very true, though as you know it's all about that moment and the boy you set your eyes on. But yes if you are there for a long time then probably one night trying can't hurt you :)

Day-2:

Woke up in the morning and was glad to see my second was still sleeping. I am famished, so, headed for a quick shower and then woke my sleeping beauty up as I don’t want him to starve, after 10 minutes we both are ready for luxurious breakfast and morning tea.

At 11:00am, he is ready to leave, so I paid him his dues and kissed him good bye. Now, the decision time, what to do in the afternoon, legit massage or fun massage? After juggling few minutes, I decided to go with latter.

3:00pm, I am all ready for my afternoon fun, next stop Prince Spa. Not bad for the first visit if you want to explore something not too fancy but not too dicey either.  Around 8-10 boys available for you to choose from, massage prices are little on the higher side but the place looks decent enough.

Since this was still afternoon, not so many customers around, only me and 2 more customers who were still looking and trying to decide who they want. I didn’t waste much time in deciding as the choice was very limited specially for what I wanted as most of the guys were either straight or were only TOP.

Back to the menu to decide what I want in massage, since I had whole afternoon ahead of me, I was tempted to go for 90 or 120 minutes massage, however I remembered DM’s advise about this place, that no matter what time you go for, things usually settle within 60 minutes so why waste your hard earn money. So, 60 minutes massage it is. Price 1200 BHAT.

After telling the manager, what massage I need, I paid the fees and was asked for wait for 2 minutes till the time boy prepares my room. 5 minutes after I was shown to my room along with the towel, no instructions were required at this stage as I somehow knew the drill. Shower alone before and together after   :p

A quick shower and I am ready on my bed waiting for the boy to come along, 3-5 minutes later, he entered the room and said I will shower, I nodded though told him not to take his towel off after coming out of bathroom as I love to do that. 2 minutes after he was done with his shower and as instructed, he didn’t take his towel off. 30 minutes down the clock and we are done with normal massage and now was time for B2B, this was my clue that he’s ready and all in mood, I quickly took my condom out and the real fun begins.

A joint shower afterwards, paid 2000 BHAT as tip and now I am way back to my hotel. A quick bite and I am ready for a quick nap.

7:30pm, woke up and was glad to see few messages on grindr app, couple of messages from locals (none of them my type) and few from MBs, though 2 caught my attention. Both very nice looking and very cute. First boy, very eager to please and ready to stay overnight, though somehow, I was getting the feeling that photos on the app weren’t accurate, since he was very close by so asked him to come over for a quick beer and if things work out then he can stay else I can pay him travel fees and we can call it a night. He agreed and was at my hotel lobby within 10 minutes, well that was quick and good for me (hehe).

As expected there was a difference between photos and real person, though not much, however still not good enough for me to settle on. As promised, after a beer, I paid him 300 BHAT for his troubles but said, may be next time. He tried to negotiate to short time but since we had both agreed well in advance, I was in better position to enforce that deal. 

As soon as he left, I thought to give it a go to the other guy, similar to this, I agreed with him to try and see if things work out, though I was ready for things to turn out be the same. However, to my surprise, this guy was much better looking in person than the photos, although was not that masculine as depicted, nevertheless nothing that I can’t work with. Since he was much better looking in person, I changed my mind and went straight ahead for a quick fun which he was quite open & ready for. Dinner outside with him and now was a time for DJ station, dance & sweat on the floor and the hotties there never let anyone down.

It’s almost 1:00am but I am still not done yet, may be because I have a flight to catch later in the evening and I wanted to enjoy as much as I can. So, decided to pay a visit to Screw boys for their 1:00am show.

Place is almost packed, though still enough place to sit and enjoy drink or two. Paid 800 BHAT for the drinks for both of us and

the show started, full fucking show, they didn’t hesitate to come into the audience and to give them full and closer view of their doing. 100 BHAT tip to each, for their performance and up close view.

2:00am, now’s the time to return to our hotel and for another round of fun, which he didn’t seem to have any problem with, shower together and right on bed for fun filled night. I am fully exhausted now and just need a good night sleep, though he said, he would leave around 6:00am. I thought he might be worried about the morning , though he said he has a morning work duty at 7-eleven. Sure, no problem. Let’s sleep and wake me up at around 6:00am and I will pay your dues.

6:30am in the morning and he wakes me up, I wanted to ask him to stay longer but thought he might have to go that’s the reason he’s not asleep, while he was taking shower, I got up and made a nice tea for him so that he can start his day afresh. He seemed to liked that a lot and quickly finished his tea. We had agreed to 2500 BHAT, but since he was super sweet to me and had shown no issues with two times fun during last night, paid him 3500 BHAT. A quick smile at his face and I got my reward.

He left and I am back on my bed, I need more sleep  :sleep:

To be continued…

great to learn fun still can be had in Bangkok, low season or not.

As for longer term courses at massage places I found cure if they  steer toward early finish, I point we still have 40 minutes , cuddling time. Boys seem  always oblige so at least I get my money worth.

great to learn fun still can be had in Bangkok, low season or not.

As for longer term courses at massage places I found cure if they  steer toward early finish, I point we still have 40 minutes , cuddling time. Boys seem  always oblige so at least I get my money worth.

hahah, yeah that's a nice way :)

My regular here in my country used to rush things up during my first few sessions with him, but later learned that if he let me take the lead, ill finished earlier lol. Rushing turns me off thus making me less ready to cum. Anyway, i always cuddle after until time is up and those chat during cuddling was always a nice stress reliever.