newscene

My first long trip to BKK with special thanks to people of this forum.

Before I start, first I would like to thank you all for sharing your experience and views on this forum, this seems to be the blog everyone should read before coming to Thailand no matter how experience they are. I now feel so stupid not having done so before my travel but mistake corrected and now I do and therefore thought to share mine too.

Second, a very special thanks to DivineMadam and Vinapu, you guys seem to have lot and lot experience and thanks to all your posting and recommendations, not only I was able to correct my mistakes (details will follow later) but was able to enjoy the time after having, which I call not a healthy start.

Okay, now little background about my trip, last year I traveled to BKK with my friend from Singapore who kinda introduced me to Soi 4 and after bar hopping and having splendid time at DJ Station & GOD, I gathered some courage to offer one boy on my second night at Dream Boys, it was so so experience but not bad for a one-night fun. This all led me to plan my next trip and knowing my friends can’t spend so many days with me here in BKK we planned our itinerary as below.

Trip Date:

27th till 29th (3 nights of my own)

30th till 1st (me and my friend)

2nd till 4th (3 more nights of my own)

Continue...

I was like fine, no additional information required (first mistake)......

After the show ended, we headed out and since my spirit was high (after picking the guy on my first night), I needed some place to dance, so we headed out for DJ station. ........., only to find out the guy doesn’t like dancing and particularly at DJ station (bummer ).........

After staying for a while at DJ, I realized there was no point as the guy didn’t like it, so no point staying longer

taking boy to a place he did not like to be in   was mistake but don't feel bad about it as it was not easy to avoid.

Had you asked boy " do you want to go dancing to DJ station ?" ., likely answer would be " yes" or ' up to you " as  boys  generally are keen on giving you an answer  they think you expect. Only after you know boy better and he knows you better too i.e. after successful off session you may get or feel a bit more honest answer.

Good for you that you sensed his discomfort and cut it  , rest assured he was grateful.

taking boy to a place he did not like to be in   was mistake but don't feel bad about it as it was not easy to avoid.

Had you asked boy " do you want to go dancing to DJ station ?" ., likely answer would be " yes" or ' up to you " as  boys  generally are keen on giving you an answer  they think you expect. Only after you know boy better and he knows you better too i.e. after successful off session you may get or feel a bit more honest answer.

Good for you that you sensed his discomfort and cut it  , rest assured he was grateful.

Thanks Vinapu and yes, you are absolutely right, and to the fact I couldn't agree more, It did happen and I will write the whole story about it cause that led me to search about was I alone or these things happen and l came across to this forum :)

Thanks Vinapu and yes, you are absolutely right, and to the fact I couldn't agree more, It did happen and I will write the whole story about it cause that led me to search about was I alone or these things happen and l came across to this forum :)

yes those things happen , at times we forget that it takes two to tango  and we try to drag boy along to a places he rather would not be or even worse to be with people he rather not be with.

Like everything it works both ways - sometimes boy is trying to drag us to a place we don't want to go / i.e expensive restaurant or girl bar / and / or to drag his friends along and then it's our turn to remember  about tango and if necessary resist and say 'no'.

I even once was with boy who had nerve to tell me " I want you to tip this waiter because he is my friend" .

so in short , both  us and a boy should be always smiling

Unlike me who usually likes to read the review first and then try the place, this trip was more about being spontaneous and see how it plays out so I decided to take a walk and see around what’s available and choose based on what catches my eye.

that's the best and recommended way - go and see yourself

Recommendations are precious but need to be taken with grain of salt as our priorities may wary and handsome for one may mean ugly for other - enough to read some comments on our model thread.

Some may like massage with strong and long strokes, others will enjoy more slow and gentle motions etc

PRIME , by the way is very popular and oft recommended place for real massages so by sheer luck  unknowingly you shoot for the best 

that's the best and recommended way - go and see yourself

Recommendations are precious but need to be taken with grain of salt as our priorities may wary and handsome for one may mean ugly for other - enough to read some comments on our model thread.

Some may like massage with strong and long strokes, others will enjoy more slow and gentle motions etc

PRIME , by the way is very popular and oft recommended place for real massages so by sheer luck  unknowingly you shoot for the best 

Yes, I was reading DivineMadam's post about the place and noticed PRIME is mentioned there, I was happy to have chosen there for the type of massage I needed, it would have been fabulous if I could have got the service from the guy I was attracted to but nonetheless enjoyable session. 

yes those things happen , at times we forget that it takes two to tango  and we try to drag boy along to a places he rather would not be or even worse to be with people he rather not be with.

Like everything it works both ways - sometimes boy is trying to drag us to a place we don't want to go / i.e expensive restaurant or girl bar / and / or to drag his friends along and then it's our turn to remember  about tango and if necessary resist and say 'no'.

I even once was with boy who had nerve to tell me " I want you to tip this waiter because he is my friend" .

so in short , both  us and a boy should be always smiling

Hahaha, yeah, it's very true, I am sure I would remember this trip as there were quite a few experiences (some good and some not so good) and I do have an update on Vietnamese boys too, which I will post soon as I red few very negative comments about it and was little wary of hiring one again but as you rightly said, unless you try you wouldn't know so I did :)

Enjoyed your narrative of discovery about the availability of the boys at HM2.  I've off'd one of the "waiters" there on each of my last two trips.  Both times they were affectionate and accomplished between / on top of  the sheets.

Surprised he didn't seem pleased with 3000 bhat + taxi money.  Maybe the high season is spoiling the boys.  

I note that the off fee has increased by 100 since November.  

Enjoyed your narrative of discovery about the availability of the boys at HM2.  I've off'd one of the "waiters" there on each of my last two trips.  Both times they were affectionate and accomplished between / on top of  the sheets.

Surprised he didn't seem pleased with 3000 bhat + taxi money.  Maybe the high season is spoiling the boys.  

I note that the off fee has increased by 100 since November.  

Thanks, yeah, it was quite new thing for me, I always thought it was just a bar but it tuned out to be more than that which is really good. One more place added into my visit list for next time :)

Re the amount, I think, it's pretty fine to offer about 3000 BHAT or little more if the guy was really good and did beyond their service, I had delightful and not so delightful experiences during this trip but no one seems to have exceeded my expectation, to whom I offer more than 3500 BHAT.

Hopefully during my next trip, I can find someone better who is available during day as well at night time  ;)

Thanks, yeah, it was quite new thing for me, I always thought it was just a bar but it tuned out to be more than that which is really good. One more place added into my visit list for next time :)

Re the amount, I think, it's pretty fine to offer about 3000 BHAT or little more if the guy was really good and did beyond their service, I had delightful and not so delightful experiences during this trip but no one seems to have exceeded my expectation, to whom I offer more than 3500 BHAT.

Hopefully during my next trip, I can find someone better who is available during day as well at night time ;)

You'll need to find a boy for long-term and than part of the commitment he will be you

during the day as well .

BTW 3K Baht is very generous fee for the boy.

I agree with chorus above that your tip was extremely generous, nothing wrong with that as you seem happy with that boy.

Taxi money on top of tip was not neccesary, sometimes boys say " I need small money for taxi ' hoping to extract that 100 extra but I have surprise in store - 'give me that 1000 note and I give you 10 red ones so you have small money" 

Looks that you are learning secrets of BKK scene very fast.

If you intend to off boy long time it's always better to clear it in advance as you learned , sometimes they  can't or don't want long time although often money speaks and does the trick of changing mind.

My favorite excuse was ' I can't  do long time because I need to take my son to school"

100 tip you gave to mamasan at Fresh Boys is price of tutorial, after all he did not do anything for you in comparison to boy you molested a bit who got 200 , crying injustice although boy's tip is in line with what is fair.

Good to know you had fun day after day 

100 tip you gave to mamasan at Fresh Boys is price of tutorial, after all he did not do anything for you in comparison to boy you molested a bit who got 200 , crying injustice although boy's tip is in line with what is fair.

Good to know you had fun day after day 

Hahaha, I wouldn't say "molested", I would rather use "appraise" as we were appraising assets of each other, plus the key point was, he came and sat down with me, which I am very glad he did because I am little shy and new to this wonderful world of Bangkok so if someone else makes their first move, it makes it easier on me to open up and lead the way afterwards :)

he came and sat down with me, which I am very glad he did because I am little shy 

boys are quite good on appraising our shyness and I agree that it's good sometimes that they make first bold move.

It was my case on my first ever visit in BKK go-go bar, mamasan spotted my wide opened eyes and told me boldly " take this boy, he knows where short time room is, give me XXX baht for the bar and you will pay 2000 to the boy" , before I managed to say 'aaa' , boy was already sitting on my lap , all in smiles. This was my entry to paradise. Without that I'd probably run empty handed , eyes covered from shame.

Seems like you always pay 3000 baht for guys u offed even the twink type..i never pay more than 2500baht for guys i offed..only once i pay 3000baht for former mr thailand who i offed from tawan..

Twink?..i dont think they deserved more than 1000baht LOL...

It was my case on my first ever visit in BKK go-go bar, mamasan spotted my wide opened eyes and told me boldly " take this boy, he knows where short time room is, give me XXX baht for the bar and you will pay 2000 to the boy" , before I managed to say 'aaa' , boy was already sitting on my lap , all in smiles. This was my entry to paradise. Without that I'd probably run empty handed , eyes covered from shame.

I'm fairly shy, but 10 years ago, on my first ever trip, managed to select my first ever lad from the stage without any pressure & off we went to the Rose hotel.

The following week, I was taking my first ever Pattaya off back to the Ambience & there was a concert on the stage at the top end of Boyztown, with seating all the way down the street.  The concert cannot have been that good, since a good proportion of the audience were more interested in my lad walking up the raised area outside the Ambience. 

, since a good proportion of the audience were more interested in my lad walking up the raised area outside the Ambience. 

That's the usually case in Boyztown and soi Twilight - whole soi sees who is walking with whom and presumably next day everybody knows our attributes , size of tip and in case of long time , if we snore or not.

That's the best medicine to cure our inherent shyness