halfhansum

What do the Arabs do ?

BTW so is masturbation.

One piece of advice given to stop yourself from wanking is to fast; the rationale given was that you'd be so weak from hunger that jacking off would be the last thing on your mind!

Oh, dear.

you really devoted time to study holy books

For every bad things u say about a race or a religion, same things can be said by their counterparts about your own race and your own religion. And I believe the same can be said for good things too. Im not going to preach one is better than the other since i believe nothing good will ever come from making such comments when its clear that most of us here aren't religious anyway, and i bet the same goes to those arabs who went to pattaya looking for sex, straigjt or gay. Peace all!

Vicious  and cheap comment from Gaybutton.... sadly characteristic of someone obsessed by Arabs in Sunee. Comments about Afro-Americans and Jews are rightly considered inappropriate but somehow, anti-Arab prejudice seems acceptable for some.

Maybe because a lot of Arabs are among the most prejeduced people on Earth? They look down on any non-Muslim. You are worth nothing to them. They are first and foremost Muslim in their minds eye.

Also a trend in Western countries is that if some Earthquake happens in a country we send money to help. Arabs will only send money if that country is a Muslim country.

They have zero respect for other cultures and religions. If you want to know what will happen to a society when their faith becomes a majority look at any Muslim majority country in the Middle east. 

Also we have many Muslim immigrants in Europe who live on wellfare, who are free to build mosques etc. You think they are gratefull for the freedom they have here and for the financial support we give them? No, they think secretly that Allah makes us blind and that is why we do it. Many even openly say "we will take over" (their children say that in schools to Dutch kids, so you know where they have this from: from what they hear at home).  They think Allah makes us blind in allowing them in. I know what is being said in many Muslim households in Europe behind closed doors.

You think Arab countries would welcome non-Muslim immigrants in the numbers in which we accept immigrants? You think they would allow them to build Bhuddist temples and Christian churches in their countries?

This mindset is not a tiny minority among Arabs. It is the majority.  Prejeduce is not prejeduce when it is true.

For every bad things u say about a race or a religion

If you're referring to my post, the one Londoner criticized, I did not say anything bad about a race or religion.  I posted in reference to the Arab motorbike idiots who haunt the Sunee Plaza area with virtual impunity and who don't give a damn about anybody else.

If that makes me prejudiced, then I plead guilty.  And I intend to remain guilty until they no longer are.

Gaybutton should look at today's offerings on his forum, particularly those that refer to "wild dogs" and the proposed use of razor wire. 

I assume that abidismali's outburst is satirical, mocking the ignorance and prejudices of illiterate red-necks. It certainly made me laugh. He's right; while we opponents of racism have such people as opponents, we cannot fail to win.

Gaybutton should look at today's offerings on his forum, particularly those that refer to "wild dogs" and the proposed use of razor wire.

"Sounds better every time I hear it."

Lee Marvin (Ben Rumson), 'Paint Your Wagon'

while we opponents of racism have such people as opponents, we cannot fail to win.

For most of us, this has nothing to do with race.     

I just object to obnoxious behaviour, contempt for infidels & expecting other non-believers to fall in line with their beliefs, particularly where the latter is enforced.

I see no reason why any of us should tolerate such behaviour. 

Also, the dividing line is not race.   You may have people of the same race in the same country following different religions.  One may follow a moderate tolerant religion, which is fine by me.   Another may be a moderate tolerant Moslem who accepts that other people will follow different rules, which is fine by me. 

Another one may be a full on hardcore nut, who will not be satisfied until the whole world is converted and is there cheering when the local Imams have some gay people flogged or executed.   Or someone who just applies different standards to infidels.  None of this is OK with me.

Oh and when the ISIS people round up women to be raped for their pleasure, their victims are followers of a different religion, not those of a different race.    

Not every Muslim is intolerant. I know many that are amazing, lovely and kind and more Christian than any Christian I have met. There are extremes in every religion.

Completely correct, although some religions have more extremists than others.   

Some religions are more accepting of others, some are the opposite.

Also, a lot of the extremism that affected christianity a few hundred years ago has been eliminated.  In Europe, it's got to the pleasant situation where many people have quit religion, many others are nominally christian but would not dream of actually going to church or in any way actively practising & finally, hardly any are going around interfering in the lives of others.

Islam may need a few hundred more years of evolution to get to that.

I assume that abidismali's outburst is satirical, mocking the ignorance and prejudices of illiterate red-necks. It certainly made me laugh. He's right; while we opponents of racism have such people as opponents, we cannot fail to win.

Very telling you are unable to give any counter arguments to my facts.

1) You truly think Arab countries would allow millions of non-Muslim immigrants in who can then build churches and temples?

2) Give one example where a nature disaster in a non-Muslim country gave rise to aid giving by a Muslim country's population

3) Most Arabs do not have any respect for other cultures and religions

4) My quote about what Muslim children say to Dutch kids is also fact based.

5) It is also fact based they not see our tolerance as a kind of goodness of where Western culture is better, but they think Allah makes us blind, so they can islamize Europe. They only think we do all of this for them because of Allah making us too blind to see their true goal and not because of some intrinsic goodness in us and our culture. 

Been quite sometime since we had a spitting contest on here and I have quite liked it.  Even worse when it is a spitting contest about religions , none of which I have deep respect for.  Thus this thread is closed .