Guest xlackness

So Twilight flowing after 25th October

I probably should have went I to one of the twilight bars for old times sake. But I like that the bars are finding new locations and offer drinks at lower prices.

One thing is for sure, I'm not buying any staff drinks at a cost of 300 baht or more each drink. But at the time of this post 300 baht is equal to $9.14.... still, I'd rather put the money in the hand of the guy I'm sitting with and letting him decide if he wants the drink or the cash. I wonder what he will choose?

Will the bar suffer?

Better them than me.

Hey! Who got me riled up?

I did it to myself?

Oh...

I’ve stayed out of this conversation as I’ve heard nothing. Though it seems to me if Twilight were to close in 3 days, there might be a bit of panick among the 500 or so people that would be loosing their jobs. Last night was business as usual and tonight almost business as usual as everybody has to close at midnight for Buddhist Holiday. So let’s see what happens Thursday.

I find it rather strange to start a new topic and post a rumour that you've heard from ONE host in one bar that a complete soi would close in just a few days, and when other sources say business would go on for years.

Oh Hanan, I find it strange when anyone posts a rumor, likes his own post, then responds to that post. It makes me rather dizzy!

In any event, Paulsf is in town and he's a rock hard reliable source.  Somehow I'm not overly concerned.

I just got back from Soi Twilight and the street is still kicking and alive, albeit with a few customers. It is a full moon evening with a clear sky.

Caught the 10:45pm show at Hot Male, requested a discount and got a 50b reduction from the 400b listed price. About ten manly 'boys' on parade and equal number of customers. Good music and sound systems.

Comparatively short répertoire compared to other bars. The sequence I liked most was when two men who owned the biggest cocks by length and girth came on stage wearing sort of a peekaboo faux leather skirt with metal studs trimming a la Jean Paul Gaultier signature leather collections. Of course the cocks remained turgid with the help of rings at the base. Another manly guy appeared with a 3 meter heavy chain as a prop in the act but his baby face took away the machismo motive of the number. If you are looking for thinks Hot Male is not the place. If you're going for shows alone, Moonlight is currently the best location both for content and sound systems.

On the way back to the hotel I stopped by a ladies agogo bar in Patpong. Soft drinks at 130b and bottled beers 170b, where the atmosphere was very vibrant compared to the boys bars. Girls tend to be having more fun than boys on the stage.