12is12

C'mon guys.....only 4 BIG dicks?!

Sure hope this thread sparks numerous posts, like the "what do boys do with their money" did!

Mekhin of Jupiter, whose "gigantic m*nh**d" is too thick for me.

Nicky of Moonlight, though some have heard he was no longer there. 

Tiger of Tawan.

#65 of Dreamboys.

By my definition, big/long means 18+ cms, 2 hands to cover balls-to-head.

But even if there are no boys with Latin-length to be found there, who are the ones holding bars' records in BKK's gaytown? 

3 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Sure hope this thread sparks numerous posts, like the "what do boys do with their money" did!

Mekhin of Jupiter, whose "gigantic m*nh**d" is too thick for me.

Nicky of Moonlight, though some have heard he was no longer there. 

Tiger of Tawan.

#65 of Dreamboys.

By my definition, big/long means 18+ cms, 2 hands to cover balls-to-head.

But even if there are no boys with Latin-length to be found there, who are the ones holding bars' records in BKK's gaytown? 

12, it was confirmed that Nicky is still in Moonlight but be warned not to eat in Japanese restaurant if he invited you, okay? Its just a warning, but the bed (s)experience is great!!!

If you looking for a big cock, you should go to big cock show at Luckyboys where 11 boys will display their goods and take off underwear too.

At Moonlight, if you sit at front row seat, you can touch all of 10 big cocks as the guy would kneel down to invite customers for the feel. I have seen one Asian woman touching all of them last month.

7 minutes ago, Jasper said:

If you looking for a big cock, you should go to big cock show at Luckyboys where 11 boys will display their goods and take off underwear too.

At Moonlight, if you sit at front row seat, you can touch all of 10 big cocks as the guy would kneel down to invite customers for the feel. I have seen one Asian woman touching all of them last month.

Oh I was at the back seat in Moonlight...I'm shy 2 be in the front seat so aI missed that touching part, lol

Btw Dreamboys and Moonlight got a part in the show where a select boys parade on stage with a condom and a raging hard-on so from there you can select the boy you want based on his size.

I was planning on doing just that, but then read two posts warning that all/most/too-many of the cocks in those shows are silicon/rubber fakes. I guess that's not so.....?

Are these daily shows?

Schedule-wise: in addition to the regular show, or after/before? 

Only in Moonlight and Dream?

I guess by the time the lady was done sampling, she was short 1000 baht   (-: 

20 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

I was planning on doing just that, but then read two posts warning that all/most/too-many of the cocks in those shows are silicon/rubber fakes. I guess that's not so.....?

Are these daily shows?

Schedule-wise: in addition to the regular show, or after/before? 

Only in Moonlight and Dream?

I guess by the time the lady was done sampling, she was short 1000 baht   (-: 

Not sure if others are fake since the boy I offed in Dreamboy (no longer there) who I saw in that condom show is authentic & real...

I've seen it in the weekend, 1st show...

Not sure on other bars...

I can also say that even if the boys didnt participate in the big cock show, doesnt mean their dick isnt big. One guy in particular told me his dick is small when asked while he sit next to me, but ive seen mehkin, tiger, and #65 dreamboys, his is longer and bigger than the three mentioned here. Didnt know about nicky though. 

(-:

Actually, my 1st question should have been: how and where do I find him?

BTW, after I off a boy and like him, is it OK to set another session with him for the next day without going to the bar and paying the off fee?

If he must be there at evening, can we meet during the day, bypassing the bar?

If he is working at the bar, u still need to pay off fee, but yes, u dont need to go to the bar and buy drinks etc. 

I have met one boy during day time and yes, i dont need to pay off fee with him. Although, i did asked him to stay with me longer for cuddle and chat, so that alone increases his tip more than the off fee, albeit him missing his gym time. To be fair, his body isnt as buff as tawan quality or else id be feeling guilty for him missing gym hehe. That said, i think it is a bit rare to find boy willing to work outside bar hours unless he has good work ethic, or you are his regular, or he is also a freelance using apps. Might be wrong but it doesnt happen always.

Sadly to say, that particular boy is no longer working in bar. Last i contacted him, he was back at his hometown building or renovating house.

6 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

Given the discussion in the "boys' money" thread about how for most of them livelihood is meager - 

Isn't it odd they don't jump at the opportunity to make money also during the day?

Why not be bar-associated at night and daytime freelancers?

Boys are human too and need to rest, live their other life, run errands, go gym etc. Of course that all factor in whether they are willing to take customer outside bar time including how busy they are the night before. Bar work is a commitment, and not attending will result in monetary punishment. Thats why its rare to find those who will still take day customer. Rare but not impossible. My bet is those who dont get any customer or unpopular ones will definitely want to take day customer too if they had any.

4 hours ago, reader said:

No offense taken. But if you broaden your search parameters I assure you that you’ll yet be successful.

Oh okay, but "average" does not appeal 2 me...of course its just me...I want it "big" to match their big, beefy muscles...again, its only 4 me, I did not intend 4 an argument, just 2 be clear.

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

BTW, after I off a boy and like him, is it OK to set another session with him for the next day without going to the bar and paying the off fee?

If he must be there at evening, can we meet during the day, bypassing the bar?

From my experience answers is yes, sure they may have other duties so not always times, his and yours,   my be aligned but quite often if I liked LT with guy I ask him to come during day and most  often than not they agree.

As long as I release him before his bar  duty there's no off fee, if you want to keep him  during bar time , you must pat bar fee. Usually I give him money and he will handle that.

The same with massage guys , if they come after shop is closing there's  no fee to be paid to the shop.  

Muscled  guys take their gym time seriously and quite a few times we couldn't agree on timing during day because , believe or not,  they preferred gym time to farang's tip.

But likely is why they have bodies like they have - due to sticking to  a training regime so I never held it against them.

I'll never forget a 3-way I did in Pattaya a long time ago. The 1st guy I had known before, was small dick, but I liked him....the other guy was showering and shy. The 1st guy went into the bathroom to check and see if he was ok...I heard him shout "oh oh, we have an elephant in here"...was true, lol   ...I've had my fair share of slim big dick guys in Thailand. Many at nice boys in pattaya!

2 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Oh okay, but "average" does not appeal 2 me...of course its just me...I want it "big" to match their big, beefy muscles...again, its only 4 me, I did not intend 4 an argument, just 2 be clear.

For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing that they like."

The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, Edinburgh, 1930

2 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Drimvoiz, it's not just you. I humbly submit we are the majority. Bigger is better.

That may be the case for those who primarily concentrate on Jupiter, Moonlight and Tawan. But take a look at who’s getting offed at Luckyboys, Freshboys and Screwboys and you’ll find that you’re in the minority.

Bigger is bigger but not necessarily better.

But I wish you all the big muscles and big cocks you desire. That’s what makes Bangkok so fascinating to so many: choices.

Reader, "better" is of course a matter of personal taste. There's no way or reason to discuss this.   (-:

Please correct me if I am wrong:

The 3 bars u mentioned offer bigger bodies/muscles, but not necessarily bigger dicks. 'Normal' or lean/swim or twink types also have big dicks.

I actually prefer these because body builders aren't my type, and am therefor looking for recommendations in this direction.