spoon

Any member up for a meet? Visiting from 18 dec till new year

On 12/17/2019 at 10:46 PM, spoon said:

Will be in bangkok, and pattaya with a side trip to laos. PM me if interested to meet and will see if we can arrange a meet.

I'm in Thailand for another 5 days or so,  before a side trip for 2-3 weeks and back to Thailand after that.

Pattaya now, Bangkok from 21st.   For the first time in over a decade, I decided not to do Pattaya over the New Year period.   The place is way better when it's not running flat out. 

Front row beach lounger at 13:30 ? No problem.

Prime seating position in any gogo bar ? No problem.

Also, the supply/demand equation on Grindr is more favourable.  So more hot boys and less compromises.

6 hours ago, z909 said:

I'm in Thailand for another 5 days or so,  before a side trip for 2-3 weeks and back to Thailand after that.

Pattaya now, Bangkok from 21st.   For the first time in over a decade, I decided not to do Pattaya over the New Year period.   The place is way better when it's not running flat out. 

Front row beach lounger at 13:30 ? No problem.

Prime seating position in any gogo bar ? No problem.

Also, the supply/demand equation on Grindr is more favourable.  So more hot boys and less compromises.

I think we will missed each other as ill be moving to pattaya on 21st, and laos on 26th, and back to bangkok 29th until new year. Glad to hear you are having a great time at pattaya.

It was such a pleasure meeting @spoon last night. We met for drinks at the watering hole diagonally facing Dreamboys. It’s manned by three Thai aunties. @spoon friend joined us and it was hilarious listening to their banter. They can form a fan club for handsome muscle boys. They have memorised the numbers of their favourite boys in Moonlight and Jupiter. At times, I couldn’t follow their conversation - “number 30 has good body but not as handsome as number 42” (disclaimer - this is only an example I thought of. Not actual numbers!) we parted because it was time for the shows. They went to Moonlight while I went to Lucky Boys, my favourite bar.

1 hour ago, spoon said:

Glad to hear you are having a great time at pattaya.

Spoon , his great time  means nothing to you.  Z909 would be running screaming with horror from your boys, I know because you like the same type I do and after few bar visits with Z I have pretty good idea that my boys are safe from him and his boys are safe from me, right Z ?

4 hours ago, jason1975 said:

It was such a pleasure meeting @spoon last night. We met for drinks at the watering hole diagonally facing Dreamboys. It’s manned by three Thai aunties.

Auntie bar? No need to go there! You can go to Red Dragon Bar, which is underneath (and managed by) Freshboys, directly in front of Screwboys. No aunties there, cute and friendly bartender, and sometimes Freshboys waiters and grabbers there for additional entertainment.

2 minutes ago, anddy said:

Auntie bar? No need to go there! You can go to Red Dragon Bar, which is underneath (and managed by) Freshboys, directly in front of Screwboys. No aunties there, cute and friendly bartender, and sometimes Freshboys waiters and grabbers there for additional entertainment.

The bar that we went to is called red dragon lol. At least the wifi i used is red dragon lol

40 minutes ago, spoon said:

The bar that we went to is called red dragon lol. At least the wifi i used is red dragon lol

lol, the wifi will easily travel to an adjacent bar, but at Red Dragon there are sure no aunties! So you were near, but not in, Red Dragon lol

16 hours ago, vinapu said:

Spoon , his great time  means nothing to you.  Z909 would be running screaming with horror from your boys, I know because you like the same type I do and after few bar visits with Z I have pretty good idea that my boys are safe from him and his boys are safe from me, right Z ?

In 99.9% of cases yes.   

Can't imagine you going after the 49 kg Laos guy I met tonight  (4th time in 12 months).

However, after a few hundred pages of "photoshoots of models", I think there was one who we both liked. That must be the exception.

2 hours ago, z909 said:

Can't imagine you going after the 49 kg Laos guy I met tonight  (4th time in 12 months).

However, after a few hundred pages of "photoshoots of models", I think there was one who we both liked. That must be the exception.

who knows? while " 49 kg"  spells trouble for me but " Laos "  it very opposite story, can't recall Lao guy I did not like. I'm not dogmatic  and world saw me marching with twinks in direction of my hotels in the past

50% of my meetings on this trip have been with Laos lads so far and they have been fairly well represented on previous trips.

For a country with only 7 million people,  that's quite an achievement.   Number 1 on a per head of population basis.

14 hours ago, z909 said:

50% of my meetings on this trip have been with Laos lads so far and they have been fairly well represented on previous trips.

For a country with only 7 million people,  that's quite an achievement.   Number 1 on a per head of population basis.

can't agree more

Hi. I am a new entrant to the forum, though I have been reading it for months. I am an English guy arriving in BKK on 28th for 5 days. This is my 4th visit this year! Would be mice to meet up, though I prefer twinks, so like Screw boys, Luckyboys  and Fresh Boys!

Keith 

6 hours ago, spoon said:

Sorry. Did i missed your question? Anyway, glad i answered it anyway.

6 hours ago, spoon said:

Sorry. Did i missed your question? Anyway, glad i answered it anyway.