Bravo

Trip Report Jan 2020

3 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

Thanks for energetic reporting. 
Yours is the 2nd recent report to mention that Arena is pushing premier rooms for an extra fee saying regular/normal rooms are in use. 

Haha was it me? I did make a comment in the jupiter thread re that. But tbh i really had to wait abt 5-10 minutes for a room so maybe it rly was full. Ive been to arena at least 7-8 times before and i never had that before shrugs.

busy first day, congratulations !

I'm in the same category  , like to start  energetically and slow down as trip unfolds. Others prefer other way around, take it easy in the beginning and then get hornier and busier.

2500 asked for short time ! world is coming to slow end I guess. Or rather I envision more of my  time will be spend sightseeing and resting and less whoring but what i'm talking about? I don't do short time , LOL

7 hours ago, Bravo said:

then slept peacefully after coming 5 times today (first time was when i just landed in my hotel lol so that i wont come too prematurely at my first massage hehe)

wow :) how old are you Bravo ?

re Arena: reports they push their premium/VIP are rife on some sites, but Ive never encountered this. They do also entertain Chinese girls and these get many hugs and kisses after they leave. Perhaps there is more as 1 ICE, as I remember one with no tattoos at all (and also not showing off his naked upper half-always a shirt). All prices end on 90 and they have an interesting way to keep that 10 bt coin.......

Tip: Arena has indeed mostly slightly older and very well experienced guys, quite a few do not come daily, and formerly worked at the old Hero (Thai say it like Kee-Low) and have great technique. Ask for them. I once witnessed some very nervous chinese looking customer who asked and asked-manager shouted something and each time a few guys stepped away-like musical chairs. I could not understand what he was asking for.

The very much older and more unsightly men are those with the so prized goods who went shopping at BigC.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:04 PM, Bravo said:

coming 5 times today

green with envy LOL, but good for you that you can do that. Even at 30 (even at 20) I could not....

Guess given your tempo you wouldn't have time to meet for a coffee or drink or something?

41 minutes ago, anddy said:

green with envy LOL, but good for you that you can do that. Even at 30 (even at 20) I could not....

Guess given your tempo you wouldn't have time to meet for a coffee or drink or something?

Haha aww unfortunately its my last night here already. 

13 hours ago, pong said:

re Arena: reports they push their premium/VIP are rife on some sites, but Ive never encountered this. They do also entertain Chinese girls and these get many hugs and kisses after they leave. Perhaps there is more as 1 ICE, as I remember one with no tattoos at all (and also not showing off his naked upper half-always a shirt). All prices end on 90 and they have an interesting way to keep that 10 bt coin.......

Tip: Arena has indeed mostly slightly older and very well experienced guys, quite a few do not come daily, and formerly worked at the old Hero (Thai say it like Kee-Low) and have great technique. Ask for them. I once witnessed some very nervous chinese looking customer who asked and asked-manager shouted something and each time a few guys stepped away-like musical chairs. I could not understand what he was asking for.

The very much older and more unsightly men are those with the so prized goods who went shopping at BigC.

Haha i take my 10 baht coins always

wow ive never seen girls inside before haha cant imagine girls being so notti too

lol last time i asked who were gay then mamasan shouted then some will sit down, then u ask other qns and ask till left a few standing then make ur choice ( but this was prince not arena, cuz i think arena only has 2-3 gay guys, think i asked mamasan before)

6 hours ago, Bravo said:

mamasan handed out free masks to those who werent wearing one which i thought was a very nice gesture. I also saw a boy who i had massage with few years back in prince - his name was Pai, he was in a few xxx videos/movies too heh. Memories of very hot sensual massages by him before sighs..

More likely they wanted to prevent any of the boys/ staff from being infected by customers! I heard some of the boys complained about being exposed to Wuhan customers and the virus. 

do you mean the very attractive ex Jupiter Spai? He used to work at Prince. But not aware he was in movies. 

Thanks for a comprehensive and current report. You made great use of your time.

Although I'm not a regular Moonlight customer, I recall from prior visits that the non-models represented a good cross section of guy-next-store and twink types. It offered something for every taste. Is this is a change in ML selection criteria or a random event?

1 hour ago, reader said:

Thanks for a comprehensive and current report. You made great use of your time.

Although I'm not a regular Moonlight customer, I recall from prior visits that the non-models represented a good cross section of guy-next-store and twink types. It offered something for every taste. Is this is a change in ML selection criteria or a random event?

no idea i've only been once this month and the last time was about 1-2 years back. perhaps it was just a one off time, although it was no special event, seemed like just a regular day so not too sure

1 hour ago, hank75 said:

More likely they wanted to prevent any of the boys/ staff from being infected by customers! I heard some of the boys complained about being exposed to Wuhan customers and the virus. 

do you mean the very attractive ex Jupiter Spai? He used to work at Prince. But not aware he was in movies. 

yes Spai. haha.. haha its a gay p*** movie, movie cuz its quite long and theres a story line O.O. you can PM me if you want to find >.<

7 hours ago, hank75 said:

Yep. 
In the BTS, if you sneeze without a mask on, other passengers would glare at you like a leper.